Gang of eight women stab 63-year-old ...

Gang of eight women stab 63-year-old man on the subway

There are 23 comments on the MyFoxNY story from Jul 27, 2012, titled Gang of eight women stab 63-year-old man on the subway. In it, MyFoxNY reports that:

Authorities said the victim was riding south on a #6 train when he confronted the group and asked them to quiet down as the train neared the 23rd Street station around 6 a.m. Witnesses were able to point out his gang to police and the eight women, ages 15 to 20, were arrested attempting to the 23rd Street station, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxNY.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sheik Yerbouti

Warrington, PA

#1 Jul 30, 2012
Make sure these feral animals can NEVER reproduce!!
Passing thru

Wilmington, NC

#2 Jul 30, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Make sure these feral animals can NEVER reproduce!!
Please stop calling these savages feral animals. It's an insult to the animals.
liner

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jul 30, 2012
Note to 63 year old men: DON'T confront any group of 8 young kids no matter how much noise they're making.
street sweeper

Yonkers, NY

#4 Jul 31, 2012
This is who God created fully automatic weapons.
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

#5 Jul 31, 2012
future baby-momma's, good grief...
Not Ed Burke

Yonkers, NY

#6 Jul 31, 2012
shameless-li wrote:
future baby-momma's, good grief...
More like current baby momma's.
sybil burke

Denver, CO

#7 Jul 31, 2012
Not Ed Burke wrote:
<quoted text>
More like current baby momma's.
no wonder why these keep taking off, their afraid they're gonna get stabbed while sleeping...
sybil burke

Denver, CO

#8 Jul 31, 2012
correction:
these "guys" keep
Passing thru

Wilmington, NC

#10 Jul 31, 2012
vincent andrew wrote:
I wouldn't ever refer to this ghetto crap as "women" more like chimps. They wonder why we don't like them, hmm let's see everywhere you go you're loud, inconsiderate, you let your "children" run around all over the place and you don't care who's property they touch. Not to mention if somebody looks at you wrong you want to kill them, and other then that most of us can never understand a word that comes out of your mouths.. then your baby chimps grow up like you and talk like you with the ebonics because 99 percent of the time they don't know their fathers, who I'm sure are the same way that you are and most likely they are away in prison for some drug related offense, or for committing a drive by..
And you think blacks are the only ones? I've seen just as much whites being loud, inconsiderate and allowing their children to run around as well, and I've seen it many times. I used to live in a mixed neighborhood, and the loudest and most foul mouth neighbors were white. There were around 12 to a small house, and the bickering and cussing was non-stop. The grandmother would cuss out her small grandchildren to get inside the gate, and the rest of the family were the same. Everybody else was quiet, even the blacks.

You want to talk about black women having babies and not knowing who the father is? I've worked for the medical field, and you'd be shocked at the many white college girls that come in with STDs and history of past abortions, and to top it off, their parents don't know a thing because of the HIPAA laws. They think their little angels are studying hard and making the family proud when they sleep around with every Tom, Dick and Harry. Once they find out they're pregnant they have abortions and don't know who the father is. There are lots of dirty, little secrets in the medical world that we cannot disclose to family members.

So, you see - blacks are not the only ones with such behavior. They come in all races and colors. You see it in the ghettos more, because it's out in the open while the others hide it where no one can see.
Passing thru

Wilmington, NC

#12 Jul 31, 2012
vincent andrew wrote:
I've seen it all too. It's not just blacks i have seen it with whites, spanish and everyone. I'm not racist toward blacks, just the ones with that kind of attitude.. I agree most white girls are like that because they didn't grow up with a father figure so they tend to sleep around for the attention.
Not being disrespectful towards your comment, but how can you say you're not racist when you call them chimps and 99% of them in the ghetto are like that? That is not true. When my relative's apartment burned down at 2:00 a.m., black people from 2 or 3 blocks away came with food and other items, and they didn't know any of them. This happened in Brooklyn, NY. Of course, the media will never show that side of the ghetto, only the criminals and other negative things. When we lived in the ghetto, we were clean and didn't go around sleeping with people. All my siblings had jobs, paid taxes and respect the laws. There are lots of people who work hard for a living there, but again, the media only shows the negative.

By the way, the white college girls I've mentioned came from upper middle class parents. When kids (of any race) are away, they will act wild - not all, but many do.
a common logical fallacy

Yonkers, NY

#13 Jul 31, 2012
Passing thru wrote:
<quoted text>

So, you see - blacks are not the only ones with such behavior. They come in all races and colors. You see it in the ghettos more, because it's out in the open while the others hide it where no one can see.
And there are millionaires in every group, too.

Therefore, backs are no poorer than any other group.
Passing thru

Wilmington, NC

#14 Jul 31, 2012
a common logical fallacy wrote:
<quoted text>
And there are millionaires in every group, too.
Therefore, backs are no poorer than any other group.
Who said they were? I was responding to someone who was bashing black people, and I corrected him.
hahaha

Lynbrook, NY

#15 Jul 31, 2012
Thats mlst likely a group of black teens. U can never tell them tuk quiet down in the train or the movies. Sigh
Huhhhhhh Whaaaa

Yonkers, NY

#16 Aug 1, 2012
hahaha wrote:
Thats mlst likely a group of black teens. U can never tell them tuk quiet down in the train or the movies. Sigh
They're fun to watch at job interviews.
Da Drug Deelah

Bayside, NY

#18 Aug 1, 2012
Huhhhhhh Whaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
They're fun to watch at job interviews.
Yup, you is right..Yestaday ah intervued 1 brutha and 2 loud sista's--tellin' me they is gonna sell all my product at the local rehab center to the white folks tryin' to get clean, makes me feel good seeing the excitement in doz eyes--kinda brings a tear to ya eye just knowin' dey is gonna get hooked on da product while stealin' some from da supply--Yup--its fun to watch !
hahaha

Lynbrook, NY

#19 Aug 2, 2012
Da Drug Deelah wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, you is right..Yestaday ah intervued 1 brutha and 2 loud sista's--tellin' me they is gonna sell all my product at the local rehab center to the white folks tryin' to get clean, makes me feel good seeing the excitement in doz eyes--kinda brings a tear to ya eye just knowin' dey is gonna get hooked on da product while stealin' some from da supply--Yup--its fun to watch !
what language is that, are you retarded? And your diss towards whites is stupid you are proud of being a drug dealer and being ghetto trash yet you are tryin to put down whites for gettin hooked on crack? Fyi its not a lie white people love drugs as much as they love raping, being serial killers, drug addicts, and pedophiles. But this story isnt about whites, its about blacks. The fact is you people have no class n no shame n feel big for attacking an old man. Thats just disgraceful. Hence why so many people are making fun of ur race.
Passing thru

Wilmington, NC

#21 Aug 2, 2012
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
what language is that, are you retarded? And your diss towards whites is stupid you are proud of being a drug dealer and being ghetto trash yet you are tryin to put down whites for gettin hooked on crack? Fyi its not a lie white people love drugs as much as they love raping, being serial killers, drug addicts, and pedophiles. But this story isnt about whites, its about blacks. The fact is you people have no class n no shame n feel big for attacking an old man. Thats just disgraceful. Hence why so many people are making fun of ur race.
How can you say that when whites and all races commit the same garbage? How can you say blacks have no class or shame when James Holmes killed all those innocent people in a theater? Not fair for you or anyone else to say that a race of people have no shame or commit crimes when you have them in your race as well.
Passing thru

Wilmington, NC

#22 Aug 2, 2012
Da Drug Deelah wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, you is right..Yestaday ah intervued 1 brutha and 2 loud sista's--tellin' me they is gonna sell all my product at the local rehab center to the white folks tryin' to get clean, makes me feel good seeing the excitement in doz eyes--kinda brings a tear to ya eye just knowin' dey is gonna get hooked on da product while stealin' some from da supply--Yup--its fun to watch !
Go away troll and stop making trouble.
Da Drug Deelah

Bayside, NY

#23 Aug 2, 2012
I give da props to James Holmes, at least he had da class to pay fo' his own wepons an' ammo. But its really 2 bad what he did--those innocent folkswho died leave behind many ,many broken hearts and dats terrible. By the way, to passng thru--I'm not really a black drug dealer !
hahaha

Lynbrook, NY

#24 Aug 2, 2012
Passing thru wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say that when whites and all races commit the same garbage? How can you say blacks have no class or shame when James Holmes killed all those innocent people in a theater? Not fair for you or anyone else to say that a race of people have no shame or commit crimes when you have them in your race as well.
Look if the subject was about james "the joker" holmes i would write a laundry list of thats a typical white crime. But since the topic isnt that crazy white kid, who in my opinion the news is giving that boy too many excuses for why he shot up those poor folks. Hes an evil psycho path committing a typical white crime in america. Typical of white youth. N yes we all in our races committ horrible crimes, however the sad truth is in america there are crimes typical of certain races. But i digress, the subject here is about a group of women who stabbed a 63 yr old man to death,n this is typically a black crime this can be n i qoute a low life carribean/hispanic crime as well; i.e puerto rican or domincan. On top of that itself is such a fool as the first person who replied to me stating in horrible english something about drug dealing in that sad excuse for the english language. N yes shame for being born in america black or hispanic and being unable to form basic sentences n making up words such as hym when u mean him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooklyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pat Gilbride doesn't like ethics 1 hr Std cheats on his... 2
News Summer in NYC: Movies to watch under the stars (Jul '11) Tue Sip_paint_shop 21
News Reggae and Dancehall Music Defend Itself Agains... (Aug '08) Tue Sip_paint_shop 106
whats going on in washington Tue conflict of inte... 1
News Bruised tot found dead in apartment :0 Mar 27 DoD all the way 3
News Mayor Blames Trump's Election for Spike in Subw... Mar 24 25or6to4 1
Richie Radio 127 Hole In The Wall Brooklyn CB Shop (Nov '15) Mar 23 Mud duck 3
Anyone knows this pornstars name or the name of... (Aug '14) Mar 23 Bear69 128

Brooklyn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brooklyn Mortgages