Franklin County tops sex offender list for NY state

Feb 8, 2008 | Posted by: Trumpeterny | Full story: www.poststar.com

Warren and Washington counties are near the top of the list of the state's 62 counties when it comes to the number of registered sex offenders per capita living within their borders. However, Franklin County tops the list.

Comments
21 - 30 of 30 Comments Last updated Nov 2, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bill Jefferson Clinton

Becket, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

They need to talk to me.
george hadynski

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

I would normally tell everyone, that a person deserves a second chance. But not when it comes to pervert's, I believe if they have done it once they will do it again. I don't believe they can be helped. The law and the court system doesn't work for them anymore.? That's the problem with the court system, they give the offender's more Wright's then you and I would get.I think they should be given there own cumminty out in the middle of nowhere. And if they come into town they take there chance's with there own life's.because what I I would want to do, would be different than the court system. I am a firm believer in an eye for an eye.
Duh

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

I say put them on an island make monthly drop shipments of supplies and may the best sicko win, save a lot of time money and space!
You Know

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

Judged:

Franklin County used to also have the highest rate of incest and the greatest consumption of alcohol per capita in the state.

Is that not still the case?

Are we slipping?
tony hosler

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

judge main and Derek champagne are the ONLY reason why franklin county has the highest rate of child rapists, they give them probation like just about every time so they can keep on raping lil kids <
uweirdo

Stillwater, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

tony hosler wrote:
judge main and Derek champagne are the ONLY reason why franklin county has the highest rate of child rapists, they give them probation like just about every time so they can keep on raping lil kids <
u must have a pretty fuckedup thought pattern if u really do think thats the case.
concerned slumlord

Stillwater, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Sandra wrote:
<quoted text>
There is another way to think about this. If the owners of old motels rent to them, they are all pretty much in the same place. much easier to find, not spread out over the town.
U really got it out for the motel owners huh. If you wanna get to em squawk on the aljazerra website. Thats where they all congrugate. Thank-You come again!
You Know

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

How about they're incarcerated here, and ridiculous eternal punishment laws keep them from finding housing and moving back wherever they came from?

Here they are, and here they end up staying.

In some cases these people are persons in need of supervision and they will be for life.

And now they're ours.
You Know

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

concerned slumlord wrote:
<quoted text> U really got it out for the motel owners huh. If you wanna get to em squawk on the aljazerra website. Thats where they all congrugate. Thank-You come again!
It's CONGREGATE.

Although that's just the tip of a very ignorant iceberg, isn't it?
hi dummy

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

You Know wrote:
Franklin County used to also have the highest rate of incest and the greatest consumption of alcohol per capita in the state.
Is that not still the case?
Are we slipping?
No, you are not SLIPPING at all. EACH and every one of YOUR posts substantiate both of the subjects that you are so curious about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Brooklyn Forum right now

Search the Brooklyn Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 59 min Gravity Pete 670
Mike Fresh performing at Milkriver nightclub! 16 hr Hitman 4
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 23 hr cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Mon sdd 755
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Mon trs 16,778
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Mon land of the slaves 6,371
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Mon voter 6,366
•••
•••

Brooklyn News Video

•••
Brooklyn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brooklyn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000