Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Listen to the stark contrast between Reagans Inaugural address and the pretender obama, you have settled for mediocracy at best in obama, the destroyer, the expander of federal government, the muter of the competitive human spirit, a people deluded into thinking that dependence is independence, it is not. You have empowered a cult figure, so will you perish.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

SirLiesAlot wrote:
Listen to the stark contrast between Reagans Inaugural address and the pretender obama, you have settled for mediocracy at best in obama, the destroyer, the expander of federal government, the muter of the competitive human spirit, a people deluded into thinking that dependence is independence, it is not. You have empowered a cult figure, so will you perish.
Silly gringo. Reagan expanded the federal government, Obama has shrank it. The other stuff you babble is hogwash that you let other people poop into your head

Until you people learn to think for yourselves the GOP will never win another election.
Kenyan B Hussein Obama

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Mexican Mitt Romney wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly gringo. Reagan expanded the federal government, Obama has shrank it. The other stuff you babble is hogwash that you let other people poop into your head
Until you people learn to think for yourselves the GOP will never win another election.
Bless your governmental leeching assisted soul.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You live in an alternate universe where everyone smiles and laughs a lot. look at your idol obama, he has a smile for you, see you are in the alternate universe, blissful isn't it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yesd you may be right let me try what obama followers do, I will chant; here it goes, "yes we can", "Yes we Can" YES WE CAN, YEAS WE CANS, YES WE CANS"

Ahhh, I feel better now, thanks.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

SirLiesAlot wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesd you may be right let me try what obama followers do, I will chant; here it goes, "yes we can", "Yes we Can" YES WE CAN, YEAS WE CANS, YES WE CANS"
Ahhh, I feel better now, thanks.
Enjoy the demise of your GOP, gringo.

I will laugh at you as I count my wealth.

Juvenile tactics stopped working years ago. How many more elections do you need to lose to see that? lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Enjoy the demise of your GOP, gringo.
I will laugh at you as I count my wealth.
Juvenile tactics stopped working years ago. How many more elections do you need to lose to see that? lol
So the stupid are now the m ajority, you may be right, it may dictate that the stupid will always vote for the biggest liars who promise them everyting that their feeble ears want to hear, I am beginning to believe you. But it doesn't change the fact that the unemployment rate is what it is, 16.5 trillion in debt, trillion plus deficits annually, a wasteful dysfunctional government that can't even run the Post Office, you want to blame your ideological opposition for that, but you know thats not intellectually honest. This president doesn't have a clue, I knpw it, and you know it, idealogical banter resolves nothing. We can not keep spending borrowed money and you know it, unless you are an imbecile, and with a hat like that, I don't think so.
voter

Canton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Hawkins

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

US Code, Title 18, Section 241.
If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or
If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—
They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Little andy should read the US Constitution

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

This is what the Dems in NY wanted for gun control before the "compromise"

1. Confiscation of "assault weapons"
2. Confiscation of ten round clips
3. Statewide database for ALL Guns
4. Continue to allow pistol permit holder's information to be replaced to the public
5. Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol grips as "assault weapons”
6. Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and forfeiture of banned magazines
7. Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines
8. Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month
9. Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners
10. Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years
11. State issued pistol permits
12. Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State
13. Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers
14. Mandatory locking of guns at home
15. Fee for licensing, registering weapons
OBAMMY THE HOMIE FINININI

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Chinese people build warplaces and go into space and do spacewalks. Black Africans can't even build their own machine guns to murder each other, they're still using out-dated Russian technology. They even need white aid workers to help them build mud huts.

Why are they so stupid compared to the Chinese man?

There is really smth strange about ne-groid race. Yes they run fast, very strong physically but their intellect at the lowest level. And i heard some Brit (again! Those brits are really good at all that science stuff) scientist named James Watson already proved that.

Black people have not done a single thing to help America, you're a parasite living off government benefits. On a side note you idiot the Egyptians are not black and you have had hundreds of years to learn some knowledge but for the most part instead of trying anything you sit back and collect your food stamps, don't blame white people because you came down from the trees last and have the lowest overall IQ of any race. Why don't we look at all the huge accomplishments in Africa LOL

Black people can't spell. Black people can't speak properly, Black people obsess over material bullshit. Black people will hold a grudge til their death. Black people are the biggest hypocrites. BLACK PEOPLE LIE, CHEAT, STEAL. can't trust them around your children. can't trust them around your hog jowls. Can't rely on them for sht. Selfish lazy mother ****. Literally. DEFINITELY CAN'T TRUST THEM ALONE AROUND YOUR WALLET OR PHONE!!!! OR ANY VALUABLES FOR THAT MATTER!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Bamster, you are no longer a hit.
You are nothing to look at. Admit:
you just like being seen
on the glowing screen.
Like your smoking — you just can't quit.
URADouche

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

SirLiesAlot wrote:
This is what the Dems in NY wanted for gun control before the "compromise"
1. Confiscation of "assault weapons"
2. Confiscation of ten round clips
3. Statewide database for ALL Guns
4. Continue to allow pistol permit holder's information to be replaced to the public
5. Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol grips as "assault weapons”
6. Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and forfeiture of banned magazines
7. Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines
8. Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month
9. Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners
10. Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years
11. State issued pistol permits
12. Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State
13. Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers
14. Mandatory locking of guns at home
15. Fee for licensing, registering weapons
Making sh*t up, again, I see.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

URADouche wrote:
<quoted text>
Making sh*t up, again, I see.
Here's the link which includes video from the assembly floor,,

Douche

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/2495/ny... ?
URADouche

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

SirLiesAlot wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the link which includes video from the assembly floor,,
Douche
http://www.thecommentator.com/article/2495/ny... ?
Yep, just makin' it up as you go along...
URADouche

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

OBAMMY THE HOMIE FINININI wrote:
Chinese people build warplaces and go into space and do spacewalks. Black Africans can't even build their own machine guns to murder each other, they're still using out-dated Russian technology. They even need white aid workers to help them build mud huts.
Why are they so stupid compared to the Chinese man?
There is really smth strange about ne-groid race. Yes they run fast, very strong physically but their intellect at the lowest level. And i heard some Brit (again! Those brits are really good at all that science stuff) scientist named James Watson already proved that.
Black people have not done a single thing to help America, you're a parasite living off government benefits. On a side note you idiot the Egyptians are not black and you have had hundreds of years to learn some knowledge but for the most part instead of trying anything you sit back and collect your food stamps, don't blame white people because you came down from the trees last and have the lowest overall IQ of any race. Why don't we look at all the huge accomplishments in Africa LOL
Black people can't spell. Black people can't speak properly, Black people obsess over material bullshit. Black people will hold a grudge til their death. Black people are the biggest hypocrites. BLACK PEOPLE LIE, CHEAT, STEAL. can't trust them around your children. can't trust them around your hog jowls. Can't rely on them for sht. Selfish lazy mother ****. Literally. DEFINITELY CAN'T TRUST THEM ALONE AROUND YOUR WALLET OR PHONE!!!! OR ANY VALUABLES FOR THAT MATTER!!!!!!!!!!
Look, don't be angry at black men just because you're hung like a cocktail frank.

There are other ways to please a woman, or you could just watch a black dude satisfy your wife...believe me, she's thought about it.
URADouche

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

SirLiesAlot wrote:
Bamster, you are no longer a hit.
You are nothing to look at. Admit:
you just like being seen
on the glowing screen.
Like your smoking — you just can't quit.
That's funny.

You know what else is funny? Having to settle for writing stupid little rhymes because your candidate had his ass handed to him by a guy with a sub-50% approval rating!!!

Now THAT'S funny!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Brooklyn Forum right now

Search the Brooklyn Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Fresh performing at Milkriver nightclub! 1 hr Hitman 4
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 8 hr cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 8 hr sdd 755
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 9 hr Wake up 669
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 9 hr trs 16,778
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 13 hr voter 6,366
PS 123 Irving Avenue and Suydam Street,Bushwick (May '10) 19 hr Wally 11
•••
•••

Brooklyn News Video

•••
•••

Brooklyn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brooklyn People Search