Ogdensburg police: 15-year-old missing from North Carolina found during crack raid

There are 39 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from May 30, 2013, titled Ogdensburg police: 15-year-old missing from North Carolina found during crack raid. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

Ogdensburg police during a crack cocaine raid Thursday located a 15-year-old boy missing from North Carolina who they say had been enlisted to help sell drugs in the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just sayin

Lancaster, PA

#23 Jun 2, 2013
Drama L.j worker lj needs to get caught he has all these people workin for him and now look at the problums everyones in because of him when lina disapear hell no why god don't like ugly he couldn't rub 2dollars together for these fools to even eat in jail cuz he just don't give a fuck and stealing a kid from nc u got balls buddy hope her cheach another charge
scooby for milfs with job

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Jun 2, 2013
dont get it. when racist threads like this are active, people complain and they are taken down quickly. my question is why do the racists comment when they know the thread will be taken down... once it's taken down, thats it. you lose your racism. no one can google and find your hate words. dont comment any longer and change your thinkin.
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

#25 Jun 2, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Drama L.j worker lj needs to get caught he has all these people workin for him and now look at the problums everyones in because of him when lina disapear hell no why god don't like ugly he couldn't rub 2dollars together for these fools to even eat in jail cuz he just don't give a fuck and stealing a kid from nc u got balls buddy hope her cheach another charge
Ret's Go Mets !!!
epic white neggir

Hazleton, PA

#26 Jun 3, 2013
scooby for milfs with job wrote:
dont get it. when racist threads like this are active, people complain and they are taken down quickly. my question is why do the racists comment when they know the thread will be taken down... once it's taken down, thats it. you lose your racism. no one can google and find your hate words. dont comment any longer and change your thinkin.
Dey took err jurbs!
hey moron

Saranac Lake, NY

#27 Jun 4, 2013
I wonder what you have to say about that black piece of shit in Watertown that punched that little child in the head and fractured the skull, broke that little child's arms and legs and fractured its ribs. This is the kind of black shit we get in the Burg that you so proudly defend. Why don't you go bale him out asshole? Hasn't happened yet in the Burg but the potential is there.
morons wrote:
I read this and think some people on here can be pretty ignorant.I didn't grow up in this area but the way people are judged by the color they are is sick,I mean we have a black president for crist sakes so if obama got a good job at acco or with border patrol or something and moved to ogdensburg would people feel that he moved here for the drug trade?I think its funny because between ogdensburg and massena there is quite a bit of oppurtunity for good jobs,the ones that stay on topics all day saying how horrible a place and how there's nothing here are the ones who aren't aware of the possitive things that are in this area.You morons should be greatful for the people that come to this community for work because its more taxes paid on wages and taxes is what put your food stamps on your benefit cards.Maybe if the lazy drug addict scumbags would get their lazy asses up and get a job then there wouldn't be as many open positions in our area hence you fill the jobs and you don't have to worry about people moving in from other areas.Just keep in mind People the harder They work the better you eat and dress because these same people your talking about are the tax payers providing the money to enable your lazy ass to sit on a couch you ever hear the expression "don't bite the hand that feeds you"?well technically that's what your doing.
Lucy

Buffalo, NY

#28 Jun 4, 2013
hey moron wrote:
I wonder what you have to say about that black piece of shit in Watertown that punched that little child in the head and fractured the skull, broke that little child's arms and legs and fractured its ribs. This is the kind of black shit we get in the Burg that you so proudly defend. Why don't you go bale him out asshole? Hasn't happened yet in the Burg but the potential is there.
<quoted text>
interesting guy?
Riparian

Hammond, NY

#29 Jun 4, 2013
morons wrote:
I read this and think some people on here can be pretty ignorant.I didn't grow up in this area but the way people are judged by the color they are is sick,I mean we have a black president for crist sakes so if obama got a good job at acco or with border patrol or something and moved to ogdensburg would people feel that he moved here for the drug trade?I think its funny because between ogdensburg and massena there is quite a bit of oppurtunity for good jobs,the ones that stay on topics all day saying how horrible a place and how there's nothing here are the ones who aren't aware of the possitive things that are in this area.You morons should be greatful for the people that come to this community for work because its more taxes paid on wages and taxes is what put your food stamps on your benefit cards.Maybe if the lazy drug addict scumbags would get their lazy asses up and get a job then there wouldn't be as many open positions in our area hence you fill the jobs and you don't have to worry about people moving in from other areas.Just keep in mind People the harder They work the better you eat and dress because these same people your talking about are the tax payers providing the money to enable your lazy ass to sit on a couch you ever hear the expression "don't bite the hand that feeds you"?well technically that's what your doing.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE

I am the Topix president and I am not black. Vote for me for reelection for Topix president .
Lmao

Ogdensburg, NY

#30 Jun 4, 2013
Look at Big Henry he's had so many jobs over the years sponging off the white women, belmonts finest in action right there
wow

Syracuse, NY

#31 Jun 4, 2013
morons wrote:
........ You need a reality check ! FIRST.. I do not care what color a person is, it is what they are doing with there life. ALSO, I am sick of hearing Obama is a BLACK PRESIDENT. He had a parent that was WHITE !!! Also, there are very very hard working people that receive foodstamps ect. That work a full time job. You just can not survive off min. wadge. Also there are no great jobs in the area. The wonderful City Hall of Ogdensburg blocks or gives the person or business such a hard time. Then it is sad alot of hard working people that receive some assistance, can only afford public housing such as Belmont which now is FULL of drugs. Why, does the city start with the office members and workers who do not do their job and start cleaning house. As long as they get THE MONEY. They do not care. So you need to step back because I grew up here, and it was a good place. NOW, I would not even walk the streets with my DOG. The drugs are running the town. OPD can only do so much. But, people sit back and do nothing but BLAH BLAH BLAH... Then the court system, Just let out. Put the in REHAB for a year. DO something with the system. Times are changing and the system is not. Get some programs here. Good thing for the Ogdensburg Boys Club. THERE IS NOTHING HERE. NOTHING. Look at the PARKS. I would not bring my child to some of them. So, as for your taxes etc. WAKE UP. Where is the money going not back to the community.
wow

Syracuse, NY

#32 Jun 4, 2013
Lmao wrote:
Look at Big Henry he's had so many jobs over the years sponging off the white women, belmonts finest in action right there
Henry is a good person, and at least he is trying to work. He has been part of this community for a long time. Belmont needs cleaning up. Get the people out of there who do not belong. Have people move into the right places. Not 1 person in a 3 bedroom and 3 4 people in a 2. THEY need to do there jobs, or even the state stepping in. Get real. No, I do not even live there, but WORK with many people who do.
wow

Syracuse, NY

#33 Jun 4, 2013
what about the white women in watertown who KILLED her 6 month old niece and ONLY got 1-3 years.. HELLO. just because the poor baby would not stop crying. Or all the White guys who beat there girls/wife. Who does drugs. They get a slap on the hand.. Don'e do it again. PLEASE
wow

Syracuse, NY

#34 Jun 4, 2013
I am glad that 15 year old was found no matter what color. He is somebody's child. Now he can get help.
imagine that

Saranac Lake, NY

#35 Jun 4, 2013
Another black piece of shit beat up another child. Well asshole, you now have 2 pieces of black shit to bail out. What the hell is wrong with these people.

morons wrote:

hey moron wrote:
<quoted text>
CleanerOGD

Ogdensburg, NY

#36 Jun 4, 2013
You can argue all you want about color, creed and right vs. wrong. At the end of the day it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand who the people are in Ogdensburg to stay away from, who is using/selling, etc.

There has been, and always will be, certain families that are known for having their problems. You read them in the paper week after week. You see their friends and acquaintances pop in and out of police blotter. The same ol' thing ... year after year.

The citizens of Ogdensburg who actually give a damn about cleaning up the city don't have the balls to actually stand up and do anything - so here we sit, complaining about the problems and too worried about what someone thinks of us to take a stand for something that's right.

I will never pretend to have all the answers -- but the simple solution is: make sure YOUR neighborhood is safe. If everyone simply focused on their own city block and made sure that everyone was united together in keeping the crime / drugs / problem people on short leashes (IE: calling the cops when somethings not right or with information) and speaking up when you see something obviously wrong - things would change.

Until everyone is confident enough with their own person to stand up and say, "I want my Burg back!" it's just going to continue to be a mediocre place to live.

../end rant
MommaSayso

Lake Placid, NY

#37 Jun 4, 2013
CleanerOGD wrote:
You can argue all you want about color, creed and right vs. wrong. At the end of the day it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand who the people are in Ogdensburg to stay away from, who is using/selling, etc.
There has been, and always will be, certain families that are known for having their problems. You read them in the paper week after week. You see their friends and acquaintances pop in and out of police blotter. The same ol' thing ... year after year.
The citizens of Ogdensburg who actually give a damn about cleaning up the city don't have the balls to actually stand up and do anything - so here we sit, complaining about the problems and too worried about what someone thinks of us to take a stand for something that's right.
I will never pretend to have all the answers -- but the simple solution is: make sure YOUR neighborhood is safe. If everyone simply focused on their own city block and made sure that everyone was united together in keeping the crime / drugs / problem people on short leashes (IE: calling the cops when somethings not right or with information) and speaking up when you see something obviously wrong - things would change.
Until everyone is confident enough with their own person to stand up and say, "I want my Burg back!" it's just going to continue to be a mediocre place to live.
../end rant
Seriously we need to get together. We could make changes. It only takes two citizens to raise hell enough for things to start to get cleaned up. I agree with everything you said. I'm afraid I may know you here in town and you're somebody I dont like?. LOL.
Lmao

Ogdensburg, NY

#38 Jun 5, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text> Henry is a good person, and at least he is trying to work. He has been part of this community for a long time. Belmont needs cleaning up. Get the people out of there who do not belong. Have people move into the right places. Not 1 person in a 3 bedroom and 3 4 people in a 2. THEY need to do there jobs, or even the state stepping in. Get real. No, I do not even live there, but WORK with many people who do.
Good person??? Good person???? Really the guys free loaded off the system in this town for how many years, where was the last place he worked??
CleanerOGD

Ogdensburg, NY

#39 Jun 5, 2013
MommaSayso wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously we need to get together. We could make changes. It only takes two citizens to raise hell enough for things to start to get cleaned up. I agree with everything you said. I'm afraid I may know you here in town and you're somebody I dont like?. LOL.
I'm sure there are plenty of people who dislike me. I'm no saint. However, I learned from the bad ways as a youth and live a happy, sometimes healthy life in the area.:)

Fight the good fight, Momma!
Lots of work ahead of you

Bath, NY

#40 Jun 5, 2013
You will have a lot to do. Whenever you call to report something you will have to record it. Meetings of the city council is where you will spending some time.
Council members need to realize that they can be replaced. New mayor with a set of balls.
Force the police to do their jobs. Not using selective enforcement of the law.
another one

Saranac Lake, NY

#42 Jun 6, 2013
Hey moron, bale out this 3rd piece of shit out.
Watertown Man Accused Of Possessing Cocaine Worth $20K
Another piece of shit arrested. The news must be wrong. Go bail him out, you think they are so great. Have you woke up yet, are you listening? Just another piece of crap in our area spreading drugs and hate, at least this one didn't bust up a little child.
imagine that wrote:
Another black piece of shit beat up another child. Well asshole, you now have 2 pieces of black shit to bail out. What the hell is wrong with these people.
morons wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooklyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nereida "Nelly" Silverio, RN, of Lutheran Medic... (Sep '12) 1 hr Mrs Deformed Sanchez 4
Review: Express Shipping Service Wed sergei 1
cheating low life (Nov '12) Tue eye1528 5
Review: Olympus Moving & Storage (Jul '11) May 19 Darius21 73
FDNY Affirmative Action May 17 Smokin Joe 1
News Three Teens Hijack Town Car, Tie Up Driver, Fle... May 17 The Ace of Spades 3
Anyone knows this pornstars name or the name of... (Aug '14) May 17 I just know 46
More from around the web

Brooklyn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]