Bus Driver Catches Brooklyn Girl Who ...

Bus Driver Catches Brooklyn Girl Who Fell 3 Stories

There are 2 comments on the WNYC-AM New York story from Jul 17, 2012, titled Bus Driver Catches Brooklyn Girl Who Fell 3 Stories. In it, WNYC-AM New York reports that:

An MTA bus driver credited with saving a 7-year-old girl who fell three stories from a Brooklyn building said he was praying he would catch the young girl when he spotted her atop an air conditioning unit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYC-AM New York.

Leon 45 Jones

Ann Arbor, MI

#1 Jul 17, 2012
The mother should be arrested for child endangerment. I can't believe she would allow her little daughter to climb out that window and then have the nerve to try and save face by saying how happy she was the child was caught by this man. CPS needs to remove all the children under her care. Word
Mark

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jul 18, 2012
Leon 45 Jones wrote:
The mother should be arrested for child endangerment. I can't believe she would allow her little daughter to climb out that window and then have the nerve to try and save face by saying how happy she was the child was caught by this man. CPS needs to remove all the children under her care. Word
I'm from Ohio, and I seen this on NBC nightly news. I agree with you. I think CPS also should come in and do something. I think the Man that caught her deserves a hero status, but the girls mother deserves Jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooklyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Teens NYC (Brooklyn , Queens , Manhattan , ... (Jun '16) 4 hr Peperee 209
Richie Radio 127 Hole In The Wall Brooklyn CB Shop (Nov '15) Wed Fordrolet 9
News Racial income gap in Monroe County is startling Wed IescapedNY 32
Colby Academy (Jul '13) May 21 EdBerlin 12
News Marijuana arrests are not racist May 20 Benny 3
trump lies more than maybe he tells the truth May 20 Committee For Dec... 4
fine arts fiesta May 18 Dr Brule 2

Brooklyn Jobs

Personal Finance

Brooklyn Mortgages