Craigslist Flatbush Brooklyn 6oo Room...

Craigslist Flatbush Brooklyn 6oo Room Rent Scam WARNING

Posted in the Brooklyn Forum

Flatbush alert

Jamaica, NY

#1 Jul 12, 2012
Craigslist Flatbush Brooklyn 6oo Room Rent Scam WARNING!
Craiglist over the years for room rent ads in Flatbush Brooklyn has turned very dangerous. Recently Two HIV Positive gay male blacks in there early twentys have not paid rent for three month raking up $4000 in back rent at the residents of 189 east 34th apt 6a in Brooklyn NY’s Flatbush section between linden blvd and church ave. they have been illegally renting out rooms to renters they lure on craigslist not telling the renter that they owe back rent. They have already swindled two renters out of thousands of dollars. The scam artist criminals are Julius Cabrera and his gay cohort con artist criminal Partner Darren Brown “AKA” Baby.
In the ads on craigslist they go by the name taye with the email address pretty boy Brooklyn and claims the ad as professional hair stylist and that the renter must be gay friendly. And to move in the renter must pay 800 to 1200 with no exceptions…this is scam! BEWARE!
Once the renter pays for the room with cash on hands scammed by Julius Cabrera he then has his criminal cohort Darren Brown come the room saying oh by the way he’ll be staying here to for a while. This is a set up renter beware!
Within a week they start conspiring and harass the Renter for no reason telling the
Renter that they will get a months notice to move out after the second month they then blackmail the renter to switch rooms for a higher price knowing that the renter is not going to go for it. And when the renter tell them that they would rather move they gang up on the renter beating and stabbing the renter forcing the renter to call the police. When the police won’t do anything after they put on there gay act front as a manipulation tool. They then wait a week to file a false order of protection against the renter. They then break in the renter room robbing and stealing money and illegally start throwing out the renter’s property.
And then black mail the renter to leave the premise or they will go to jail on the bogus court order of protection which should be the other way around the renter is the one who should have it against them. They then Steal the renters Deposit and
Steal as well the renter’s personal id for fraud. They then Re rent the room out again on craigslist again for a must higher price. And they plot to do the same thing again against the other unsuspecting renter. Scam artist Julius Cabrera and his criminal cohort Darren brown are very Dangerous and should be avoided at all cost if you see their craigslist ad in the Flatbush Brooklyn section flag it and contact craigslist ASAP.
Obama 2012

Wellsboro, PA

#2 Jul 15, 2012
Just keep the votes coming our way.
alopqw

Baltimore, MD

#3 Apr 17, 2014
Hi i see you have a room for rent. I just wanted to let you know about a website that once helped me rent my room out fast.

http://www.roomster.com/app/ezroommatefind/re...

Good luck and have a great day!:-)
jewish mommas boy

Buffalo, NY

#4 Apr 25, 2014
never trust blacks just saying
effyouignorantho e

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Sep 25, 2014
jewish mommas boy wrote:
never trust blacks just saying
Never trust jews they are greedy, fat, incestuous, ignorant thieves.
Ditmas Park Alert

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Sep 25, 2014
Please beware of room for rent ad listing on Craigslist.com for Room for Rent in Ditmas Park 322 E 16th Street by Richard. Please be warned this middle aged indian man only rents rooms to women, then ultimately moves himself into the room(s) with the tenants using manipulation and deceit. The end game is to sleep with as many of these women as possible and spread his diseases. FEMALES BEWARE OF THIS SCAM!!! Be safe!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooklyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racial income gap in Monroe County is startling 20 min Perfect 19
News Marijuana arrests are not racist 8 hr Benny 3
trump lies more than maybe he tells the truth 9 hr Committee For Dec... 4
fine arts fiesta May 18 Dr Brule 2
News Transit workers rally at Brooklyn Bridge to fig... May 17 whites are doomed 1
News The Legacy of Stop-and-Frisk in New York's Mari... May 17 whites are doomed 3
Gay Teens NYC (Brooklyn , Queens , Manhattan , ... (Jun '16) May 16 Hand sucker3 200

Brooklyn Jobs

Personal Finance

Brooklyn Mortgages