World Trade Center touts planned observation deck

Apr 2, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bellingham Herald

A member of the media takes a photograph of the Manhattan skyline from the unfinished observation deck on the 100th floor of the One World Trade Center building, under construction in New York, Tuesday, April 2, 2013.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Harry

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

My name is Harry am from USA, i want to give thanks to the great okpa who helped me alot infarct he is not just an ordinary man he is a man that is sent from God to help people who are in need of help like i do.8months ago my wife left me alone and took my 2kids away i was so frustrated and the worstest part of it was that i lost my job. i was so confused last week so luckily a friend of mine came from Mexico to visit me and he find out that my wife and my kids are no longer staying with me he asked me what happened and i told him everything, then he now told me that everything will be alright and he introduced me to the great okpa at first i was full of doubt and the great okpa told me that everything will be alright that after casting a spell that 2days time my wife and my kids will be back and i will get good job,so i decided to give a try.2days after great okpa casted the spell which was on Tuesday morning i heard a knock on my door and i didn't think that it could be my wife the next thing i could see was my wife and my 2kids, she was on her knees pleading and crying that i should forgive her and i was so surprised and at the same time i was filled up with joy.and that same day the job interview that i went last month they called me and told me that i have won the job i was so surprised and now am working and me and my family are leaving happily than ever before thanks to my mike my friend who introduced me to great okpa and thanks to great okpa for helping me. in case you need help you can contact great okpa through his private mail via:okpatempleofsolution@gmail .com or cell phone;+2348056563186. THANKS TO YOU THE GREAT OKPA.....

Mr Harry

country USA
Monroes Mom

Weaverville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Harry wrote:
My name is Harry am from USA, i want to give thanks to the great okpa who helped me alot infarct he is not just an ordinary man he is a man that is sent from God to help people who are in need of help like i do.8months ago my wife left me alone and took my 2kids away i was so frustrated and the worstest part of it was that i lost my job. i was so confused last week so luckily a friend of mine came from Mexico to visit me and he find out that my wife and my kids are no longer staying with me he asked me what happened and i told him everything, then he now told me that everything will be alright and he introduced me to the great okpa at first i was full of doubt and the great okpa told me that everything will be alright that after casting a spell that 2days time my wife and my kids will be back and i will get good job,so i decided to give a try.2days after great okpa casted the spell which was on Tuesday morning i heard a knock on my door and i didn't think that it could be my wife the next thing i could see was my wife and my 2kids, she was on her knees pleading and crying that i should forgive her and i was so surprised and at the same time i was filled up with joy.and that same day the job interview that i went last month they called me and told me that i have won the job i was so surprised and now am working and me and my family are leaving happily than ever before thanks to my mike my friend who introduced me to great okpa and thanks to great okpa for helping me. in case you need help you can contact great okpa through his private mail via:okpatempleofsolution@gmail .com or cell phone;+2348056563186. THANKS TO YOU THE GREAT OKPA.....
Mr Harry
country USA
Do you want a cookie ?
Charles Darwin

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Evolution created a more plane resistant building, that one can enjoy future Al Qaeda hits from this observation deck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Brooklyn Forum right now

Search the Brooklyn Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mexican Mitt Romney 6,286
Miley Cyrus hospitalized 4 hr dr of uti 21
pastor jim cymbala do you trust him 7 hr btnomore 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 8 hr YUP 16,736
Gay Brooklyn teen looking to meet (Dec '11) 8 hr Def Brat 95
Hazleton is better than Brooklyn (Jan '12) 9 hr Def Brat 35
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr whoever 6,184
•••
•••

Brooklyn News Video

•••
•••

Brooklyn Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Brooklyn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••