Durham Auctions owner charged with embezzlement

Aug 28, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WDAM-TV Hattiesburg

A Forrest County businessman is free on $250,000 bond following his arrest on embezzlement charges.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 16, 2008
trigg224

Goodman, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2008

Don is a bad man i know him believe it or not his
family was practiclly abandoned by him he had a wife and a baby and 2 step children they lived off $200 every 4 weeks and that was it and he was spending all that money on fancy boats and beach houses! He is now also in the middle of a devoice with his wife because he was such a bad guy.He deserves jail time!!He treated his family like hell he would always come in cause trouble and then leave for days at a time.And the $200 was to feed his kid and get them things for school and plus a bulk of the food.So in my opinon he is a bad man and deserves jail!!!!
truth shall stand

Twin Falls, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

trigg224 wrote:
Don is a bad man i know him believe it or not his
family was practiclly abandoned by him he had a wife and a baby and 2 step children they lived off $200 every 4 weeks and that was it and he was spending all that money on fancy boats and beach houses! He is now also in the middle of a devoice with his wife because he was such a bad guy.He deserves jail time!!He treated his family like hell he would always come in cause trouble and then leave for days at a time.And the $200 was to feed his kid and get them things for school and plus a bulk of the food.So in my opinon he is a bad man and deserves jail!!!!
I don't beleive all that has been said here. I know of the family personally and there is questions surrounding Don Durham, but he has provided for his family, I have seen where they live and I have seen his wife and family enjoying all his profits, now when his wife ran off to California or where ever she decided to run to, he would have to track down his baby and step children. Always two sides of a story. Hopefully the good will prevail.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brooklyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
obamacare or obamadontcare? Aug 12 Greg 1
bridge repairs??? Aug 12 Greg 1
Ramey's Grocery store (Aug '08) Aug 12 Greg 15
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 11 Vote 1,985
Review: Mississippi Coastal Plains RCD Council Jul '14 Linda Switzer 1
Review: Keith's Superstore 187 Jun '14 Madmetal74 3
Debate: Marijuana - Brooklyn, MS (Aug '10) Jan '14 LOUD AND PROUD JA... 5

Search the Brooklyn Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Brooklyn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••