Bences bound to Circuit; second charge added

There are 1 comment on the Blissfield Advance story from Aug 6, 2013, titled Bences bound to Circuit; second charge added. In it, Blissfield Advance reports that:

Victim testimony along with submitted police and medical reports was enough for Judge James Sheridan to bind Bradley Bences over to Lenawee County Circuit Court not only on the original felonious assault charge but also one of assault with intent to commit murder for the alleged July 13 knife attack in downtown Blissfield.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Blissfield Advance.

Aimee Burtle-Fields

New Baltimore, MI

#1 Aug 7, 2013
I believe the second charge is more than vindicated! As the case proceeds I am sure more is to come out. Time is of the essence in this case!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooklyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long lines for "The Interview" in Ann Arbor Jan '15 doloresbrns 1
Review: Builder's Reclaimed Lumber Supplies (Oct '14) Oct '14 lisa 1
Dave Johnson (Mar '14) Mar '14 Itsme 1
Free firewood available (May '06) Mar '14 chuckey 40
Review: Christine Scholtus-Century21 Real Estate (Nov '13) Nov '13 leo zimmerman jr 1
News Suspected purse snatcher nabbed by Columbia Tow... (Apr '12) Apr '12 someeone with info 1
News Indie rocker Jack White to play Detroit show in... (Mar '12) Mar '12 abdul mohamud 1
More from around the web

Brooklyn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]