Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Connecticut in 2010?

Posted in the Brooklyn Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 2,048 Comments Last updated Sep 7, 2013
First Prev
of 103
Next Last

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

McMahon IS A CIRCUS FREAK WHO'S COMPANY WWE IS UNDER MANY MANY INVESTIGATION...50 MILLION THIS WACKO IS TRYING TO BUY THE ELECTION.SHE IS A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE "THING"
Tom

Niantic, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

McMahon stands for McMahon and only McMahon

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

Tom wrote:
McMahon stands for McMahon and only McMahon
100 PERCENT CORRECT
The Real Santa Claus

Old Saybrook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

If I live in Connecticut, I would vote for Linda. It is past Midnight, and to all, a good Night. Good Night Tippy and her fish, and to the five Sam Brothers.
Smack down

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

McMahon had no idea of what the minimum wage was. She has no idea of what its like to be middle class or poor. She is running to protect the wealthy. The last thing Connecticut or the USA needs is someone that will not represent everyone.
Little Ed

Old Saybrook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

Smack down wrote:
McMahon had no idea of what the minimum wage was. She has no idea of what its like to be middle class or poor. She is running to protect the wealthy. The last thing Connecticut or the USA needs is someone that will not represent everyone.
Have a good Night, Santa. Love you.
stofan61

Wethersfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

His service to the people speaks for itself
Thomas Bruenn

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Linda doesn't stand for anything.Should not be allowed to buy an election. Anti-worker
Danbury Man

Ridgefield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

I think you are all as messed up as the the politicians. No one does their homework about these politicians and all they base their ideas are on what they see on TV ads!! I'm not 100% for either Big Party Candidate, but If I had to choose between the two, I would choose McMahon only because Blummy's beliefs make no sense. Whoever is running his ad campaign really should write it better.
Anonymous

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

She knows what she's doing.
Anonymous

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Smack down wrote:
It's funny you say that, I don't see the dems doing anything to help the middle class. If dems keep it up, there will be no middle class. I think the repubs are the only 1's who can keep it together. Don't get me wrong, I did vote for Obama, not going to say it was a bad decision, but let's just say I don't think he or any of the dems have done much to help the people or the economy.
Anonymous

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

stofan61 wrote:
His service to the people speaks for itself
LOL, what service?????

Since: Aug 10

Rocky Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Patricia1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny you say that, I don't see the dems doing anything to help the middle class. If dems keep it up, there will be no middle class. I think the repubs are the only 1's who can keep it together. Don't get me wrong, I did vote for Obama, not going to say it was a bad decision, but let's just say I don't think he or any of the dems have done much to help the people or the economy.
Right on! The dems are pretty much useless at this point. They have proved they cannot get anything done, other than waste A LOT of taxpayers money. "No we can't" is Nobama's new motto. And he still blames Bush, lol.
Surprised you admit you voted for Obama, most people are embarrassed now to say that...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Patricia1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, what service?????
AS ATTORNEY GENERAL....HE HAS HAD MANY YEARS OF STELLAR SERVICE ..HAS ALWAYS FOUGHT FOR THE PEOPLE OF CT. ON THE OTHER HAND LINDA IS A CIRCUS FREAK WHO IS BUYING THE ELECTION. LET US NOT FORGET THE MANY MANY INVESTIGATIONS THE WWE IS AND HAS BEEN UNDER BOTH CRIMINAL AND CIVIL. LINDA IS A HORRIBLE "THING" THAT IS OUT FOR LINDA.
Smack down

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Patricia1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do understand, but lets be honest here the Republicans are all for supporting the wealthy and large corporations that want cheap labor and shipping our jobs out of the country to get it. That is not what I would call keeping it together. Its all really sad, two parties and neither are looking out for people or the interests of this country. I just feel the Democrats are doing a slightly better job of trying to help the middle class.
McMahon has no experience at all with being middle class or in government. So just what are her qualification, her husband's business? Sorry but we need someone that is going to look out for the middle class not the very wealthy.

Since: Aug 10

Rocky Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

As you can see, the dems are all fakes. The people that support democrats, are the ones like niikk that try to copy other people but in the end does not fool anyone.
In fact they end up making themselves look so incredibly stupid, one has to laugh.
Remember folks, niikk is one example of an Obama supporter. That should tell you all you need to know about supporting his president!
GOP to the rescue, we will get the country back soon. In about a month one hopes.
Check it out

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Dick has always been a fighter for the people of CT. I want him in WASHINGTON protecting us and our State.
Smack down

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Robby Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on! The dems are pretty much useless at this point. They have proved they cannot get anything done, other than waste A LOT of taxpayers money. "No we can't" is Nobama's new motto. And he still blames Bush, lol.
Surprised you admit you voted for Obama, most people are embarrassed now to say that...
And the Republican have done what? Started two wars that we are still paying for? Protect the wealthy corporate buddies? Give tax breaks to oil companies? Oh yea that is big help. And you want more of the same? The simple fact is that this all started during Bush's watch. Or are you going to deny history. The Democrats are far from great but they are slightly better then that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Robby Rob wrote:
As you can see, the dems are all fakes. The people that support democrats, are the ones like niikk that try to copy other people but in the end does not fool anyone.
In fact they end up making themselves look so incredibly stupid, one has to laugh.
Remember folks, niikk is one example of an Obama supporter. That should tell you all you need to know about supporting his president!
GOP to the rescue, we will get the country back soon. In about a month one hopes.
ARE YOU OFF YOUR MEDS AGAIN? THE OFFICE IS HAVING A GOOD LAUGH AT YOUR INSANE POSTS TODAY..YOU ARE THE JOKE OF THE FORUM. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
think

Dudley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Dick reminds me of Spitzer and acts like him two. Go Linda

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 103
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brooklyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schools to Offer Students More Help Jul '14 humanSpirit 4
Best time entertainment scam Jun '14 Ripped Off 1
Best Towns for CT Teens Cluster in Northeast Jun '14 lemmings 1
Deojay Sentenced To Life In Prison (Mar '07) May '14 Zach Deojay 25
New old business opens May '14 Carla 1
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Apr '14 America Gentleman... 780
ncaa Apr '14 cat country 1

Search the Brooklyn Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Brooklyn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brooklyn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE