Man's body found hanging from tree in Brooklyn Center park

Authorities are investigating the discovery of a body found hanging from a tree in a Brooklyn Center park Thursday night. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
aaa

Madison, WI

#1 Jun 27, 2008
hmmm
mimi

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jun 27, 2008
How did the cadaver dogs "find nothing."
He's obviously been there a while whom ever he is.
Horrible.
MKA

San Francisco, CA

#3 Jun 27, 2008
Those poor boys. Imagine coming across something like that in the woods. Scary.
thissucks

Lakeville, MN

#4 Jun 27, 2008
Apparently after all the times I've seen it in the comments section, "get a rope," "string him up," etc. Maybe someone finally did.
Cybear

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jun 27, 2008
thissucks wrote:
Apparently after all the times I've seen it in the comments section, "get a rope," "string him up," etc. Maybe someone finally did.
I do not recall anyone ever calling for vigilante justice on these pages.
MAH

Madison, WI

#6 Jun 27, 2008
First of all the news media will print anything. I happen to know all the dog handlers in MN that do the cadaver type of search and NONE of them were called out on this. There is a big difference between the police canine unit and a search dog. Also, you don't know how long he was there once he hung himself the body immediately starts to decompose and with warm weather and humidity it speeds it up. He could have been there less then 24 hours. It is unfortunate that the boys had to find him, it would have better if the police had found him. At least the family does not have to worry about him coming back and attacking more of them.
really

United States

#7 Jun 27, 2008
Cybear wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are not reading these pages very closely, I've seen that phrase a few times here.
Sad story, my question is? Why did they not find him the first time around, was he watching from a distance? Did he then go into the woods and hang himself? Too many questions, such a sad story.
I feel awful these young kids had to see something like this, what is our world coming to?
Have a good day folks!
Bummer

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jun 27, 2008
Goodbye scumbag!
GO-TO-THE-WOODS

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jun 27, 2008
Why does everybody feel bad for these kid? They have got a great story to tell for years to come. Death is part of life, they have to learn that I guess. To bad they didn't find the body on halloween, that would be perfectly scary.
Pat

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jun 27, 2008
thissucks wrote:
Serve him right if they did.

“Christina is here!”

Since: Apr 08

St Paul

#11 Jun 27, 2008
I'm sure once these boys get over the initial shock...they will be telling this story for a long time. I don't think they will be scarred for life...how often do you happen upon a dead body? I bet they will exaggerate the details and have huge bragging rights.

Since: Jun 08

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Jun 27, 2008
Cybear wrote:
<quoted text>
I did
Ben E King

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Jun 27, 2008
I saw the movie "Stand By Me." These kids will be just fine. They now have a story to relate for the rest or their lives, and it maybe just matured them a little more. Death is never easy, but learning to cope with it does help.
JJWalker

Minneapolis, MN

#14 Jun 27, 2008
I had a friend who found a hanged man down by the river when we were teens. The guy had gone into a drain tunnel and killed himself - he had been there for a few weeks and was pretty nasty. My friend was NEVER the same - it ain't a great story for to tell, I'ts not like on TV - it's B A D! The kids could be scared for life. I know, I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't have known someone who this happened to. Those kids will need help getting through this. no joke.
griddy

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Jun 27, 2008
"Strange Fruit"...Billie Holiday
Dr_ Daniel Jackson

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Jun 27, 2008
i'm very involved with the hmong people i've come to known...they are my neighbors and friends...it's too bad it came down to this for ger xiong...such a cowardly way too.
SOH

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Jun 27, 2008
The article says two young men found the body not two boys so don't worry about the kids.. they were grown.
Tybalt

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Jun 27, 2008
griddy wrote:
"Strange Fruit"...Billie Holiday
that's about the stupidest comment i've seen here. i guess you think its real clever. it's not. it's just lame. change your name to vomitpig.

that would be clever.
MEh

Eden Prairie, MN

#20 Jun 27, 2008
I knew he couldnt be found because he killed himself. Amazing that the police never found him since the park was just 1 block from the homes. I just feel sorry for their kids. He deserves it but she never did.
griddy

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Jun 27, 2008
Tybalt wrote:
<quoted text>
that's about the stupidest comment i've seen here. i guess you think its real clever. it's not. it's just lame. change your name to vomitpig.
that would be clever.
Boy, nothing gets by you, Einstein. That song is a commentary about the insanity of lynching. In turn, I'll suggest a handle change for you: Vomitswallower.
Idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooklyn Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tentative agreement reached at eight Twin Citie... Mar 17 Billionaire Dayton 3
News Medical report: Fridley man who died after bein... (Apr '08) Mar 6 nathan Lemmer 199
News Mortgage scam snagged scores (Jun '08) Feb '15 thompson twins 64
News For Minnesota, U.S. hospitals, re-admissions pr... (Sep '13) Jan '15 breaker19 4
News Lawsuit alleges that youth minister assaulted t... Jan '15 insom 1
Poll Is brooklyn park going to be the new north MPLS? (Jan '09) Dec '14 Sangelia 457
Fugitive Donald Eugene Webb (D.E.W.) Dec '14 Wimpy 2
Brooklyn Center Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Brooklyn Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]