Cate enters no-contest plea in N.H.

Cate enters no-contest plea in N.H.

There are 2 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Feb 3, 2010, titled Cate enters no-contest plea in N.H.. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Nearly a month after he was arrested for possession of marijuana in New Hampshire, Pepperell Planning Board Chairman Nicholas Cate pleaded no contest to the charge in Milford District Court yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Munchies

Pepperell, MA

#1 Feb 3, 2010
Maybe Nick can find some better friends now that Soupy is locked up.

$350 could have bought him a bunch of pot in Mass.

I vote Nick for Selectman and his first item on the agenda is to have the "Great Pepperell Smoke Out" on the town field!
snoop D O DOUBLE G

Tyngsboro, MA

#2 Feb 3, 2010
Goulden added that police believe Cate happened to be at Suprenant's home at the time of the house search, and that he was not involved in a potential marijuana distribution or any other alleged activities that resulted in Suprenant's arrest.

hizappens to me izall the tizime

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Cardiff Management Inc (Apr '10) Apr 15 cardiff 7
Poll Why does NH Suck? (May '09) Apr 3 My name is Jonas 151
Pepperell Massachusetts help the dumb asses in... Mar '16 The Insulting Fre... 2
Bernie Sanders and Socia Security Mar '16 Old news 3
News Clinton savors Iowa win, but sets in for a bigg... Mar '16 Cat74 149
Hillary Destroying FBI Credibility Mar '16 Oh Johnny boy 3
News Mayor appoints Rivier program director to head ... Feb '16 Christine Kenyon 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookline Mortgages