Crime in Nashua has attention of lawm...

Crime in Nashua has attention of lawmakers

There are 4 comments on the UnionLeader.com story from Sep 14, 2013, titled Crime in Nashua has attention of lawmakers. In it, UnionLeader.com reports that:

One of those officials, state Rep. Mariellen MacKay, says now is the time to take back Nashua and help end the streak of violence before it gets worse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UnionLeader.com.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Sep 25, 2013
start arresting and deporting all those illegal immigrants in da hood, then take the guns and drugs off he streets.

Since: Apr 13

Nashua, NH

#2 Sep 25, 2013
They are just now getting concerned with crime in Nashua? Where have they been? Under a rock!? Crime in Nashua is nothing new. It's been getting progressively worse over the last 10 years. They should concentrate on the tree street neighborhood. I have lived here since i was 2 years old. I have witnessed stabbings, shootings, good old fashioned beat downs, robberies and much more in my 45 years of living in Nashua. It's about time they start to do something about the crime

Since: Apr 13

Nashua, NH

#3 Sep 25, 2013
reality is a crutch wrote:
start arresting and deporting all those illegal immigrants in da hood, then take the guns and drugs off he streets.
If you take and deport all the illegals, not only will the crime rate drop, but the welfare system would have a surplus
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#4 Oct 9, 2013
This isn't rocket science!

Even a union policeman should be able to figure out the crimes are being done in one section of town.

So you post cars and walking patrols in the hood 24/7 stop the gang bangers take the guns drugs and illegals off the streets

deport the illegals along with the moron kids they have and take control of the streets again.

Tell the gangs they have to move to Oakland or Hudson cause they are not welcome here.

cut back on construction site cardboard policemen to bring the budget in line.

as a tax payer I hate seeing cardboard cops not moving for hours getting paid to sit and do nothing at construction sites when they could be arresting gangs and illegal morons in our city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why does NH Suck? (May '09) Dec 6 Doge 166
Review: RDP Water Systems Plumbing (May '09) Oct '17 Babalugatz 2
attempted murder and unlawful detention by merc... (Feb '12) Sep '17 Abigail 3
News New Ipswich: Another sex crime charge levied (Jan '16) Aug '17 MARIE ST JAMES 2
News Final consignment for Always New 2 You (Jan '10) Mar '17 You Are Mental 10
Alisha McDevitt of NH Station WMUR In Misdemean... (Oct '10) Sep '16 Mike 7
News Immigration is high-priority issue for New Hamp... (Jan '16) Feb '16 Vote For Trump 15

Brookline Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookline Mortgages