234567qaz

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Agriculture is the only thriving business this state has. Go to south GA and look at the small farming towns. No empty store fronts!!! It's amazing.

We need someone that will help keep this profitable for the farmers and our state.
not so

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

We have MANY empty store fronts down south! Plus, the homeowners are paying extra taxes to make up for what the farmers are not paying. They have way too many tax breaks!
smarter th an not so

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

not so wrote:
We have MANY empty store fronts down south! Plus, the homeowners are paying extra taxes to make up for what the farmers are not paying. They have way too many tax breaks!
please do your research before you post something so ignorant. The next time you think farmers get way too many tax breaks don't eat that piece of beef pork or that vegetable that is on your plate. Farmers do not make near as much as their hard work deserves. Get a life.
Proud farmer

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Grobs girls wrote:
<quoted text>
Treat farmers fairly. No tax breaks, no grants and no price supports. It's a business, they should get what they can without government intervention.
There's nothing special about farmers. And riding around all day in an air conditioned tractor aint all that tough.
Just wondering how many tractors you've been on from daylight to dark or how many squash you've picked in 105 temp. Not many I bet. Sure you scoop them on your plate when they are fried up though.
voice of reason

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Proud farmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering how many tractors you've been on from daylight to dark or how many squash you've picked in 105 temp. Not many I bet. Sure you scoop them on your plate when they are fried up though.
don't sweat the idiots Proud farmer. I'm guessing all these anti farmer people don't wear cotton or eat.
voice of reason

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Your point?
I like to eat

Young Harris, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Grobs girls wrote:
<quoted text>
Treat farmers fairly. No tax breaks, no grants and no price supports. It's a business, they should get what they can without government intervention.
There's nothing special about farmers. And riding around all day in an air conditioned tractor aint all that tough.
Get a brain and learn to read. Gate prices (look it up, dumb-ass) have NOT increased very much. The tax breaks, price supports and subsidies go to mega-farming corporations and ones like ADM who control prices, NOT the family farmer who is rapidly becoming a thing of the past.
voice of reason

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

EIEIO wrote:
<quoted text>
Government has no business helping any farmer of any size.
Screw the family farmer. Lots of family industries have gone by the wayside.
Oh and by the way, fugg you you pig diddler.
Hey EIEIO...go back to Iowa...we don't want you here!! I'll help you pack!
Karen

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

voice of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey EIEIO...go back to Iowa...we don't want you here!! I'll help you pack!
I bet EIEOI loves government involvement when they put that WIC and food stamps in their box every month. They are probably "demoncratic" too!!
Family farmer

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

EIEIO wrote:
<quoted text>
Government has no business helping any farmer of any size.
Screw the family farmer. Lots of family industries have gone by the wayside.
Oh and by the way, fugg you you pig diddler.
Let's take old eieio out for a little snipe hunting. Who's in?
Karen

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Me...pick me.
Karen

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

EIEIO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Karen! I'm a white guy.
How fat are you, you racist little butterball?
First of all, nothing I said was racist. Why does it always go back to that. Secondly, I am a highly educated (Masters Degree working on a Doctorates) professional . Lastly, I run AT LEAST 5 miles a day and my weight is less than when I was in high school. Name calling is so juvenile Mr. Businessman.
Liar

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, nothing I said was racist. Why does it always go back to that. Secondly, I am a highly educated (Masters Degree working on a Doctorates) professional . Lastly, I run AT LEAST 5 miles a day and my weight is less than when I was in high school. Name calling is so juvenile Mr. Businessman.
Blah blah. Liar. Sure you're highly educated. Sure sure. Sure.
Karen

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah. Liar. Sure you're highly educated. Sure sure. Sure.
I'll be happy to send you my transcripts. Does magna cum laude mean anything to you. No, it is not a type of steak. On second thought, you've taken up too much of my time already. I'm so done with you. However, my transcripts can be made available to you at any time. Peace, love and happiness to you business man.
screwu

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be happy to send you my transcripts. Does magna cum laude mean anything to you. No, it is not a type of steak. On second thought, you've taken up too much of my time already. I'm so done with you. However, my transcripts can be made available to you at any time. Peace, love and happiness to you business man.
you are full of sh*t dumbass.
Now honey

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle down dear. How close to your brother are you? Right now. 11:06 pm.
California HillBilly

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

EIEIO wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Karen! I'm a white guy.
How fat are you, you racist little butterball?
Boring. Get new material.
jack

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Who cares?
don

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Honey Boo Boo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brooklet Discussions

Search the Brooklet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min Churlish Truths 49,666
Men Wearing Thongs (Sep '08) Wed Drew 239
Review: InstaLoan Jul 19 chris leonard 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Search continues for missing Guyton man Jul 9 Just me 1
Skip Burney Jul 1 ugh 1
Klingbeil/Farley murder suicide 2006 (Mar '11) Jun 25 Toni 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brooklet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••