Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
OMTE

Cairo, GA

#9462 May 7, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
And probably other things as well.
Weak, Stupid, and Boring.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9463 May 7, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I just explained it to you? You weren't listening? Or you just don't believe me? Look up the process and look up the votes and minutes. It's all there.
You're looking silly now.
Did ANY of Obama's proposed budgets pass? Did any Democrats vote against any of Obama's proposed budgets?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9464 May 7, 2013
Amazes wrote:
<quoted text> Just how much of "the rest of the world" do you fully understand. Most of the countries are under the same socialist plan Obama promotes and they are as broke as this country is going to be. Hang in there we'll be 20 Trillion in debt in a very short time. There just ain't enough rich folks to overcome Obama and you guys desires. When the US fails financially the whole world is also financially gone then comes the one order stuff.
Good post. The libs think they are going to be taken care of. They are okay with not having choices. They are okay with being told what they can and cannot have and do. Goofy, aren't they? The rest of us MUST save them from themselves.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9465 May 7, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Weak, Stupid, and Boring.

Hey, you're the one who told on him and brought him out of the closet.

Just like a Liberace, always blaming conservatives for their foibles.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9466 May 7, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsmax: "serves up the news with a conservative slant. The company publishes alternative news and opinion content through its monthly 300,000-subscriber magazine NewsMax and corresponding Web site. The company generates sales from politically-oriented merchandise (clothing, posters, books) showcasing stars of the Republican Party.
*Gee Wally! Think they might have some incentive to make up exciting news that simple-minded republicans might want to hear?
Among early investors in NewsMax were Richard Mellon Scaife
RICHARD MELLON SCAIFE: is a billionaire contributor to the Republican Party and right-wing think tanks, one of the most influential men behind the right wing today. Scaife has helped establish their biggest institutions and supported some of their most radical ideas through donations from his Scaife foundations.
Aren't you Republitards tired of me doing this to you yet?
PROVEN AGAIN: REPUBLICANS DON'T KNOW THE REAL FACTS BECAUSE THEIR NEWS MEDIA KEEPS LYING TO THEM.
Proven yet again!
Yeah, Newsmax is no Motherjones nor Democrat Life or whatever that silly source is you posted yesterday. You know, Chick. You are looking a little weird by calling out EVERY SINGLE SITE that we conservatives post. Our facts carry just as much weight as your "facts". Your sites are just as slanted left as any conservative site is slanted right. For some twisted reason, you think you are ALWAYS right. Look at what you put in the WH. Holy Lying Manipulator, Chickenbutt. I rest my case.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9467 May 7, 2013
Amazes wrote:
<quoted text>Nope I have better things to do than click on links that says uk "images"
Amazes wrote:
<quoted text> Everybody don't click on links.
You're being a little paranoid, don't you think?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YlcLOl0Bm3c/T5S1EUg...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9468 May 7, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsmax: "serves up the news with a conservative slant. The company publishes alternative news and opinion content through its monthly 300,000-subscriber magazine NewsMax and corresponding Web site. The company generates sales from politically-oriented merchandise (clothing, posters, books) showcasing stars of the Republican Party.
*Gee Wally! Think they might have some incentive to make up exciting news that simple-minded republicans might want to hear?
Among early investors in NewsMax were Richard Mellon Scaife
RICHARD MELLON SCAIFE: is a billionaire contributor to the Republican Party and right-wing think tanks, one of the most influential men behind the right wing today. Scaife has helped establish their biggest institutions and supported some of their most radical ideas through donations from his Scaife foundations.
Aren't you Republitards tired of me doing this to you yet?
PROVEN AGAIN: REPUBLICANS DON'T KNOW THE REAL FACTS BECAUSE THEIR NEWS MEDIA KEEPS LYING TO THEM.
Proven yet again!
*laughing* You know, Chicken, I was just thinking. I believe if you'll look back a couple of pages, you'll find that one of your fellow Loony Liberal Lunatics posted that it really doesn't matter the source of one's information. How does THAT make you feel? If I have a minute, I'll locate it for you.(Psst....you really need to reevaluate who you are relating to on Topix.)
danger zone

Conyers, GA

#9469 May 7, 2013
Amazes wrote:
<quoted text> Don't get your hopes up. Everybody don't click on links.
Not your enemy, just a question.
Several posts back, you posted a link...so
Why say, not to click on links?
Just curious.
OMTE

Cairo, GA

#9470 May 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post. The libs think they are going to be taken care of. They are okay with not having choices. They are okay with being told what they can and cannot have and do. Goofy, aren't they? The rest of us MUST save them from themselves.
That's what you're failing to see. We are not okay with being told what to do. We're tired of living by your standards of right and wrong. When all you're interested in is turning a profit. No matter what the cost to the less fortunate. You're a silly snobby B.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9471 May 7, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Translated: Kroger ran out of tinfoil before I could finish my hat. Don't bother to read anymore of my posts. They are sending messages through me against my will! Beware...bewa..........
......as you play your fiddle in the sun.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9472 May 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post. The libs think they are going to be taken care of. They are okay with not having choices. They are okay with being told what they can and cannot have and do. Goofy, aren't they? The rest of us MUST save them from themselves.

Libs are dumb they would never figure out why it happens to them.
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#9473 May 7, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Not your enemy, just a question.
Several posts back, you posted a link...so
Why say, not to click on links?
Just curious.
Oh yeah......standby for some links......

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9474 May 7, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Translated: Kroger ran out of tinfoil before I could finish my hat. Don't bother to read anymore of my posts. They are sending messages through me against my will! Beware...bewa..........
Bear in mind, this response is from someone who thinks Obama is doing a great job and that the government is going to take care of him. So, take it for what it's worth.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9475 May 7, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The libs think they are going to be taken care of.
We have no illusions about the fact that if the Republicans gain office again, we can kiss our A$$es goodbye.

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff435/PIT...

However - even if we do harbor romantic notions that our government should give a damn about it's citizens, we're nothing like the biggest leaches on the American budget.

Oil and Gas subsidies. Farm subsidies. Corporate Tax Breaks. Bank subsidies.===> Those lazy welfare queens literally are sucking TRILLIONS annually from the US taxpayers. They need to work for their money like the rest of us. Entitlement Mentality Bums.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9476 May 7, 2013
Amazes wrote:
<quoted text> Lets just say I rather believe my source. Not one Senator voted for the budget Obama presented in 2011 and 2012. Not one but at least the joker make up a budget which is more than the Harry Reid Senate did.
The Loony Liberal Lunatics on Topix get some sort of perverse pleasure out of twisting facts to fit their agendas. Obviously they have no trouble with lies. They voted for the Lying Master of the Universe.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9477 May 7, 2013

Another moron democrap.

"Sheila Jackson Lee: Healthcare, Education Should Be 'Constitutional Right'"

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9478 May 7, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, in your world it's the repubs fault they didnt cave in to Obamie. Here's a clue, not everyone caves except Libcommies.
Sing it, brother!
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#9479 May 7, 2013
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9480 May 7, 2013
If these young people vote in 2014 and 2016, the Liberaces are in troublle.


"Surprise: Young Americans Donít Want More Government"


http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9481 May 7, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about no game...
Sheesh.
Uh-oh. You said, "sheesh". OMTE will tell you to stop because it makes you sound old. Again, you have GOT to reevaluate your fellow loonies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooklet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Soldier granted bond on murder charge Jul 27 ssgmilanlarry 3
Can a police officer get fired for sleeping wit... (Jul '11) Jul 27 ssgmilanlarry 31
corruption at bullock,county,jail,statesboro (Dec '11) Jul 25 bullochcounty sux 5
Count finds 37 possible homeless people Jul 24 anpoeplearecrazy 2
Debate: Marijuana - Statesboro, GA (Aug '10) Jul 13 GSU Senior 26
News June 17 - Mr. Reginald D. Dawson, age 36, passe... (Jun '10) Jul 11 penny teachey gary 5
Nita Jul 10 Danny Noonan 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brooklet Mortgages