Hottest Senior Girl

Terrell, TX

#64 May 30, 2010
Twinkles wrote:
Tabby is nasty! She will sleep with just about anyone and I have heard that her friend Pam is just as bad as she is. At least Pam is pretty though lol.
why all them pics of her like someone took them looking down at her? all it does is show her boob acne.
brookland kid

Lubbock, TX

#65 Jun 2, 2010
Mika does not start anything and she is not ugly and she is not fat. And whoever wrote that better hope she don't find out who you are because im sure she'd come after you. And as far as her starting stuff, no she doesn't if people could keep their mouths shut and legs together then she wouldn't have anything to say. And i mean really, who has no life that they can't think of something better to do with their time then get on this stupid website, I didnt even know it exsisted!!
The dude

Dallas, TX

#66 Sep 27, 2010
The hottest "senior" girl in brookland is
Without a date Mildred Hitchkins. she is always looking so fine on Saturday nights out at the roundup dance. She is hottastic!
wirenut

United States

#67 Sep 27, 2010
Past Present and Future would Be Deanna Yates, Inside and out!!!!
Thinkin

United States

#68 Oct 30, 2010
What bout the sr girls from 09?
Namesiw

United States

#69 Nov 5, 2010
Wow! REALLY? What kinds of retards get on topix to talk crap about people. You should really reconsider yourselves because the truth is that all of you children need to worry about yourselves and not the person sitting beside you in class. Why are you all so rude? Cant you just keep whta you think to yourselves because obviously most of it isnt true. Being nice gets you a lot farther than being a heartless jerk.

Jonesboro, AR

#70 Jan 9, 2011
You little high school girls must be really jelouis of Chandler, She is beautiful, and one day when she is a star, and ya are just fat hoggs, you will want to be like her,
Sorensen

Inman, SC

#71 Oct 28, 2011
talk shit about Monique and yall will regret it big time she has had a heard life
class2012

United States

#72 Oct 30, 2011
I'm
A senior guy and Idk I hate to say it but I think some of the hottest girls in the school are in sophomore class. just saying.
person

Jonesboro, AR

#73 Jan 27, 2012
Samantha Lee.
person two

United States

#74 Jan 31, 2012
bethany wilcox, madalyn belk, christina murray, sharon futhey, emily gibson, or emma jumper
rocket

United States

#75 Feb 3, 2012
hottest girl ive seen from bhs i think shes a sr but may b a jr. loren long damn that girl is smokin..
Guy

Jonesboro, AR

#76 Feb 3, 2012
Christina Murray... WOBBLE-DE WOBBLE-DE WOB-WOBBIN' WOBBIN'

Dallas, TX

#77 Feb 8, 2012
Loren long has herpes. Gross
grad

Jonesboro, AR

#78 Feb 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
Loren long has herpes. Gross
I doubt that. Her brother might but I think she is extremely pretty and is std free.

Dallas, TX

#79 Feb 8, 2012
grad wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that. Her brother might but I think she is extremely pretty and is std free.
Nope, I know her Ex jake sims and trace Cohn and they bothe said she had herpes. Even her brother says she's a nasty wh*re
grad

Jonesboro, AR

#80 Feb 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, I know her Ex jake sims and trace Cohn and they bothe said she had herpes. Even her brother says she's a nasty wh*re
I highly doubt her brother says that. & exes are exes for a reason. I'm sure your life isn't perfect so don't talk about her. I doubt I've ever even said 5 words to her and I still know that it's pretty low of someone to go around saying stuff like that. What's it matter to you? Just mind your own buisness.

Dallas, TX

#81 Feb 9, 2012
grad wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly doubt her brother says that. & exes are exes for a reason. I'm sure your life isn't perfect so don't talk about her. I doubt I've ever even said 5 words to her and I still know that it's pretty low of someone to go around saying stuff like that. What's it matter to you? Just mind your own buisness.
Lol you obviously don't know her brother. He went around with his friends saying that for years! Lol. She's really really easy. I know it for a fact. She's so disgusting.
grad

Jonesboro, AR

#82 Feb 9, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Lol you obviously don't know her brother. He went around with his friends saying that for years! Lol. She's really really easy. I know it for a fact. She's so disgusting.
oh I believe I know her brother very well, and at the end of the day what is all the nonsense you're talking going to accomplish? Does it make you feel good about yourself that you can hide behind a screen name and run someone else into the ground? Because if it does then you have so much more to worry about than her life. Try growing up and minding your own business instead of calling someone else names. I don't know who you are but from what I can see you have no class or character.
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#83 Feb 9, 2012
Loren long has herpes. She gave them to me. She really is disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old time expressions (Jan '13) 6 min guest 156
Dear John 9 min guest 6
Windy Bridger 16 min Amie 4
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 21 min Junket 18,202
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 28 min BARNEYII 41,547
Help me 35 min guest 2
Shutting down government to protect illegal imm... 1 hr Guest 25

Brookland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance