Angela

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Feb 21, 2012
Does anyone know Diana White? She went to Brookland and would have graduated around 2003. I went to school with her but moved away and i was just wondering where she was at these days. I heard she got married so White may ot even be her last name anymore.
100 percent english

Jonesboro, AR

#2 May 31, 2012
Angela wrote:
Does anyone know Diana White? She went to Brookland and would have graduated around 2003. I went to school with her but moved away and i was just wondering where she was at these days. I heard she got married so White may ot even be her last name anymore.
She grad of 01/02 she's on Facebook.
three notch

Paragould, AR

#3 Jun 22, 2012
Dianna, married Chris Sairls, they both are junkies, Chris lives in jonesboro, she moved to hardy. shes on facebook everyday....not hard to find..
three notch

Paragould, AR

#4 Jun 22, 2012
shes in hardy, she married chris sairls, they are separated, Chris is still in town. she on facebook not hard to find. epecially if ya got some foil and something to put in it...im us sayin
Friend

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2012
Diana is not a junki so get it rite she has straightened her life up and believes in the lord so u people need to get a life and stop talking about things u know nothing about k thanks
Daughter

United States

#6 Jul 23, 2012
Actually Chris and Dianna both are doing great. Not junkies at all!#get your facts straight. Thanks.
good grief

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jul 28, 2012
why does everything turn into a cussfight
jljk3

United States

#8 Mar 8, 2013
100 percent english wrote:
<quoted text>
She grad of 01/02 she's on Facebook.
Get your facts str8 obviously you didn't. Go to school w me Angela BC u don't even know what yr I grad lol

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Oct 10, 2014
Why is she dating a 60 year old man now that was caught with meth, pills, and a scale found in his truck? He was driving from Paragould to Hardy and was pulled over with his vehicle searched.
first born

Tampa, FL

#10 Dec 14, 2014
guest wrote:
Why is she dating a 60 year old man now that was caught with meth, pills, and a scale found in his truck? He was driving from Paragould to Hardy and was pulled over with his vehicle searched.
Ummm.... u know why she's dating him cuz she likes him and she loves him and he's doing the best he can for her he loves her very much...... and btw this is her daughter so if any of u talk bad about my mother then there's gonna be a show to watch
votech bus rider

Blytheville, AR

#11 Dec 30, 2014
Man back in hs she could suck the bend out of a river while I was cruising nettleton...js

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car wraps or car dips?? (Mar '14) 4 min KsJohn 2
Did Emma coots parker husband go to court yet ? (Jul '14) 10 min redneck 46
Fat out of shape cops 20 min Guest 13
Post Foods 28 min guest 5
NicePak can't keep good employees 28 min guest 21
Kyle Rees 1 hr guest 18
John Eckbledt 1 hr guest 13
More from around the web

Brookland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE