Hallie summers

Benton, AR

#1 Jan 25, 2011
Is just a nasty little Wh*re an idk why dillions with her?? Should stop eating lol Fatty
brookland girl

Benton, AR

#2 Jan 25, 2011
I heard she was pregnant. but idk

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jan 25, 2011
Oh, lord. she's gorgeous. Not even near fat.

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2011
She is the craziest,funniest girl at brookland and she will say what she thinks lol not ONCE have I heard anyone say something bad about her. This thread must have been put on here so we can talk good about her because the people (((((WHO KNOW HER!!!!!!!!!! and aren't
on-lookers into other peoples lives have nothing bad to say:)

United States

#5 Jan 25, 2011
What are you guys thinking she is not anywhere near fat

Benton, AR

#6 Jan 26, 2011
yes she is... i cant believe she dont kill dillion

Dallas, TX

#7 Jan 26, 2011
Seriously people how could you talk about her like that she never does anything to anyone!!! She is nowhere to being fat have you not took a look into the world I'm pretty sure there are girls out there like 10 times bigger so why don't you just stop the sh*t right now before this does get reported!!!

Blytheville, AR

#8 Jan 26, 2011
I'm not friends with Kendra Dooley, but this is just pathetic. Attacking someone via internet, and then remaining anonymous because you're too scared of what people might say. Get over yourself. Sure, Kendra is loud, but other than that I don't really see anything wrong with her. Just stop this thread, it's annoying.
kk honda

United States

#9 Jan 5, 2012
Quit talkin sh*t bout dillon he isn't with the girl now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary 2016... 3 min Who Knows Joe__ 10
Do You Think Donald Trump Has Strong Moral Char... 8 min Lacy 23
prostitutes 18 min curious 4
Monroe D.C. 21 min curious 9
football Sat guest 13
Whos the hottest girls to come out or went to B... (Mar '11) Oct 18 Guest 33
Bullying at Brookland (Jun '14) Oct 16 ASU 27

Brookland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance