One

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Feb 2, 2013
I've watched the harassment of two women on Jonesboro topix.
The person that started the discussion about how mean and negative Jonesboro's topix is completely right. If you are a man? Then it's time to stop referring to yourself as one! I would never do what you are doing. If you are a woman, then you are just proving what guys say about women. Neither of these women should have ever replied! They didn't have to try to explain themselves to you, but they tried anyway. That was their mistake. I know one from Politix. She has always responded intelligently. We may not agree, she's a republican and I'm a democrat. We have found common ground many times. My advise to her and her family is to quit talking to these idiots on this forum! Stick to Politix with the rest of the people nationally that have serious discussions. I don't know if you will figure out which Politix person I am, but I think you will.
BelinKSNewpagean tmom

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Intelligent? Yeah right! Bwahahaha!
BelinKS

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Feb 2, 2013
You're right! My mistake. I do know who you are. I'm not about to put your Politix name on here. Thank you for standing up for us like a gentleman and for calling me on my mistakes, just like you do on Politix. The only time I will have anything to do with Topix is looking at new discussion names to be sure my kids are not bashed on here. That includes nieces and nephews. Well family members in general. If someone were to bash my dad(who passed away)by name, I'm not the only one who would completely go off! There would be many! Same for my son!
me just saying

Brookland, AR

#4 Feb 2, 2013
One wrote:
I've watched the harassment of two women on Jonesboro topix.
The person that started the discussion about how mean and negative Jonesboro's topix is completely right. If you are a man? Then it's time to stop referring to yourself as one! I would never do what you are doing. If you are a woman, then you are just proving what guys say about women. Neither of these women should have ever replied! They didn't have to try to explain themselves to you, but they tried anyway. That was their mistake. I know one from Politix. She has always responded intelligently. We may not agree, she's a republican and I'm a democrat. We have found common ground many times. My advise to her and her family is to quit talking to these idiots on this forum! Stick to Politix with the rest of the people nationally that have serious discussions. I don't know if you will figure out which Politix person I am, but I think you will.
why are you harassing the harassers?
One

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Feb 2, 2013
I am not harassing. I did not chase the harassers topic by topic. I started a new discussion to say my piece. I just checked to make sure BelinKS saw it. I know how she expresses herself, so I know she replied after the idiot. I will not be back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-Trump protests turn violent outside New Me... 9 min CheatmNHowe 13
Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe Invited Chinese D... 10 min CheatmNHowe 7
Dr Larry Felts (Aug '10) 53 min Guest 40
Mayor needs to resign (Oct '15) 4 hr New mayor 9
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr truth 31,006
jakob chamlies 6 hr lmao 4
Michael Jackson (Mar '09) 6 hr Fast cars 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookland Mortgages