Wheel Targets Gerald Gosmire

Wheel Targets Gerald Gosmire

There are 15 comments on the KSFY-TV Sioux Falls story from Sep 21, 2009, titled Wheel Targets Gerald Gosmire. In it, KSFY-TV Sioux Falls reports that:

He's one of the most wanted men in Brookings County. 50-year-old Gerald Eldon Gosmire is wanted for failure to appear after release on felony insufficient funds check.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSFY-TV Sioux Falls.

ROCKY

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2010
YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE THE GUY ALONE!!!!! GO AFTER REAL CRIMNALS!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS QUACK ME UP!!!! GET IT AND GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
ROCKY

United States

#2 Jan 16, 2010
YOU GUYS GO AFTER REAL CRIMINALS!!!!!!! YOU MUST OF received your DEGREE AT TARGET!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ASS WHOLES!!!!!!!!!! BELIEVE IN GOD! IN GOD WE TRUST!!!!!!!!!! THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!! KNOWING YOU IT WILL TAKE A LIFE TIME!!!!!!!!!!
Shady Lady

Marion, IA

#3 Jan 17, 2010
Leave the guy alone? He's a criminal. If he took $2500 from you you would be crying on the street.
ROCKY

United States

#4 Jan 17, 2010
YOU REALLY ARE A PIECE OF SHIT LADY! I KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE AND YOU ONLY THINK OF YOURSELF THEN YOU DO OTHERS. YES, GET A REAL LIFE AND STOP HASSELING EVERYONE AROUND YOU!!!!! STOP ALL OF THIS DRAMA AND GET A REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T NOTHING ABOUT A REAL CRIMINAL. A REAL CRIMINAL LADY YOU BETTER GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND GET AN EDUCATION!!! I CAN TELL YOUR NOT VERY WELL EDUCATED. I'M A FEDERAL AGENT AND I KNOW AN IDIOT WHEN I SEE ONE. BELIEVE ME HUNNY YOU ARE AN IDIOT!
ROCKY

Deltona, FL

#5 Jan 17, 2010
Oh by the way hunny, it's Sunday and I think you better get your lazy coach potato body and get yourself dressed and make yourself useful. By going to church and start believeing in GOD. GOD WATCHES EVERY STEP YOU TAKE. WAKE UP AND START A GREAT DAY BY GOING TO CHURCH AND STOP HAVING WHINNING!!!! IT'S IMPORTANT TO START BELIEVEING IN YOURSELF RATHER THAN NOT BELIEVING. oNCE YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF THEN FAITH IS THEIR WAITING FOR AS WELL AS GOD! PEACE BE WITH YOU!
ROCKY

Deltona, FL

#6 Jan 17, 2010
I wouldn't be crying on the street. Only babies cry and they are supose to.:) I'm a Professional and a lady at heart! I don't cry over spilled milk like you do. YOU NEED TO FIND YOURSELF AND START BELIEVING IN GOD!
ROVER

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Jan 17, 2010
OH MY GOODNESS, YOU GO ROCKY!!!!! I AGREE WITH YOU HUNDRED PERCENT. PEOPLE TEND TO FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE.-GOD- I WISH PEOPLE COULD THINK IN THE RIGHT MANNER INSTEAD FROM THE OTHER END. ROCKY, YOUR A WONDERFUL PERSON. KEEP SPREADING THE WORD TO EVERYONE! IT'S IMPORTANT TO HAVE FAITH AND TO LET GOD LEAD YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. KEEPING GOOD FAITH AND BELIEVING IN GOD. IS REAL GOOD AND GOOD FOR THE HEART,MIND AND BODY. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR LINE OF WORK. I KNOW YOU ARE WONDERFUL AND YOU BRING SMILES TO EVERYONE AROUND YOU! GOD BLESS YOU AND TO EVERYONE ELSE'S HEART YOU HAVE TOUCH.:)
Shady Lady

Marion, IA

#8 Jan 17, 2010
Holy Cow! A Federal Agent on Steroids! I hope I don't pezz my pants!
Bullwinkle

Marion, IA

#9 Jan 17, 2010
YOU LEAVE MY BUDDY ROCKY ALONE!!!!!!!! WHEN YOU TORK HIM OFF LIKE THIS HE GETS ALL JESUS AND STUFF!!!!!!!! YOU GOT HIM SO MAD HE THINKS HE IS A FEDERAL AGENT NOW!!!!!!!! NEXT THING YOU KNOW HE'S GONNA GO POSTAL!!!!!!!!
Bewildered

Marion, IA

#10 Jan 17, 2010
ROCKY wrote:
Oh by the way hunny, it's Sunday and I think you better get your lazy coach potato body and get yourself dressed and make yourself useful. By going to church and start believeing in GOD. GOD WATCHES EVERY STEP YOU TAKE. WAKE UP AND START A GREAT DAY BY GOING TO CHURCH AND STOP HAVING WHINNING!!!! IT'S IMPORTANT TO START BELIEVEING IN YOURSELF RATHER THAN NOT BELIEVING. oNCE YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF THEN FAITH IS THEIR WAITING FOR AS WELL AS GOD! PEACE BE WITH YOU!
Who's the couch potato???
ROCKY

Houston, TX

#11 Jan 18, 2010
Shady Cow! You are really need to watch your mouth before someone shoves a bar of soap in it. get a life and go find yourself! I'm glad I'm glad I'm not a lazy coach potatoe! GET A LIFE!!! A make something out of yourself. Go to church and start believing in GOD! GET A REAL EDUCATION!I'm off and I have better things to do than to listen to you shadylady. Yes, you are pretty shady!!!!:):):)
ROCKY

Houston, TX

#12 Jan 18, 2010
Before I have to go and take care of business. Bull Winkel, thank you, but I'm serious you need to believe before you can even accomplish anything in life. You should understand if you truly believe. I have captured so many REAL CRIMINALS, and helped alot of the younger children as well. Especially over at the lovely Ranch outside of Sioux Falls. I do alot of traveling around the U.S and over seas as well. My lovely friends at the Sioux Falls Police department can vouch for me. Please don't make fun of me or the big guy above!! Remember he is looking over everyones shoulders and guiding them in the right direction. Shady Lady - certainly needs the guidance and I certainly hope she finds it. Take care!
ROCKY

Houston, TX

#13 Jan 18, 2010
STERIODS!!!! You must be really on drugs lady to be saying that on the internet!!!! YOU REALLY NEED TO FIND GOD!!!!!!!!!! GET HELP!!!!!! PEACE BE WITH YOU!:):)
ROADRUNNER

United States

#14 Jan 18, 2010
I AGREE 100% with ROCKY!!! YOU HAVE PUT EVERYTHING IN THE RIGHT PLACE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! EVERYONE ON THE FRONT SAYS HI AND BE CAREFUL IN YOUR LINE OF WORK. GOD BLESS YOU!!!! YES, EVERYONE AT ANR911 !!! PEACE BE WITH YOU AS WELL MY FRIEND!
skooghog

Sioux Falls, SD

#15 Mar 5, 2013
Rocky sounds like he's wrote a few bad checks in his day... This really upsets him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr Richard Opper Dir Montana DPHHS can't unders... Dec '16 Don Birkholz 1
News Real Estate blog ranks Brandon as state's 2nd s... (Oct '14) Nov '16 Mojoe 2
White Chocolate Nov '16 Three Musketeer 1
Aurora Auto glass replacement and Windshield re... Oct '16 Ellie 2
White Music Forum (Nov '12) Sep '16 Musikologist 15
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in South Dako... (Oct '10) Jul '16 america first 13
News Brookings County Authorities Find Man After Cor... (May '16) May '16 Joe 1

Brookings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookings Mortgages