regarding blocked brain syndrom

regarding blocked brain syndrom

Posted in the Brookings Forum

harbor citizen

Crescent City, CA

#1 Jul 3, 2010
letter to the Editor in Curry Coastal Pilot from Mr. Arthur D. Larason

Mr. Larry Scheiter's opinion of the Tea Party , and Mr. Gary Davis opinion of how great our commander and Chief is . has struck a sore nerve in Mr. Arthur D.Larason.

Mr Larason admits he is not smart . so to go after our president , shows just that . Mr Obama wants to open more drilling off shore . to whom ever will do it correctly with out blatant mistakes . our fragile environment can't handle this type of large poisoning of our oceans and wet lands . so when Mr Davis made a comment of being proud of our president . Mr.Arthur D. Larason , really only showed his hate toward the president . why not do something about in when the president comes up for re-election . and cast your vote against him . when America spoke in 2008 and elected Mr. Obama and not John McCain . by a very large majority . I say the people have spoken . this president has shouldered a great burden of the 8 years of Bush Cheney debacle . I too am proud of the president

and I can pretty much guess what Mr. Arthur D.Larason was going to say about Mr.Larry Scheiter issue of the Tea Party .. Mr. Scheiter is in my opinion correct . the Tea Party is just a group venting about who we elected .. not about to much government or transparency . we apparently need more government over sight . our we will be in a depression . so Mr.Arthur D. Larason . you need to research your facts . and just admit you hate the idea of a black man as commander and chief of the most powerful free nation in the world

so Mr. Arthur D Larason calls Mr. Larry Scheiter and Mr. Gary Davis Blocked Brain Syndrom

Mr. Arthur D. Larason has ( NMRPTPS ) narrow minded republican purist Tea Party Syndrome . LOL but hey its okay to agree to disagree , this is America . so you hang in there Mr.Arthur D Larason . a ( few ) people actually do agree with you :)
harbor citizen

Crescent City, CA

#2 Jul 3, 2010
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY AMERICA

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 27, 2010
harbor citizen wrote:
letter to the Editor in Curry Coastal Pilot from Mr. Arthur D. Larason
Mr. Larry Scheiter's opinion of the Tea Party , and Mr. Gary Davis opinion of how great our commander and Chief is . has struck a sore nerve in Mr. Arthur D.Larason.
Mr Larason admits he is not smart . so to go after our president , shows just that . Mr Obama wants to open more drilling off shore . to whom ever will do it correctly with out blatant mistakes . our fragile environment can't handle this type of large poisoning of our oceans and wet lands . so when Mr Davis made a comment of being proud of our president . Mr.Arthur D. Larason , really only showed his hate toward the president . why not do something about in when the president comes up for re-election . and cast your vote against him . when America spoke in 2008 and elected Mr. Obama and not John McCain . by a very large majority . I say the people have spoken . this president has shouldered a great burden of the 8 years of Bush Cheney debacle . I too am proud of the president
and I can pretty much guess what Mr. Arthur D.Larason was going to say about Mr.Larry Scheiter issue of the Tea Party .. Mr. Scheiter is in my opinion correct . the Tea Party is just a group venting about who we elected .. not about to much government or transparency . we apparently need more government over sight . our we will be in a depression . so Mr.Arthur D. Larason . you need to research your facts . and just admit you hate the idea of a black man as commander and chief of the most powerful free nation in the world
so Mr. Arthur D Larason calls Mr. Larry Scheiter and Mr. Gary Davis Blocked Brain Syndrom
Mr. Arthur D. Larason has ( NMRPTPS ) narrow minded republican purist Tea Party Syndrome . LOL but hey its okay to agree to disagree , this is America . so you hang in there Mr.Arthur D Larason . a ( few ) people actually do agree with you :)
Test

Location hidden

#4 Jul 27, 2010
I must have done my 1st response wrong but I will be back real soon

Location hidden

#5 Jul 28, 2010
hello!

Location hidden

#6 Jul 28, 2010
As a defender of the truth I can only say that harbor citizen is just another dumbed down, brainwashed, uninformed obama groupie that doesn't have a clue. God save the Republic

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 Jul 30, 2010
Hey Artie you need to move to Arizona with the rest of the purist . no one has the ability to choose who we are . but I guess you are to be a whitie .. I am happy for you whitie
and God will only save those who are not racist .. you seem to have a delema ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John K. Hutchison - Is this the famous self-pr... May 18 Johnhutchison 2
News Oath Keepers Seem To Want A Shootout Over Orego... Apr 29 Sugar Pine Mine 1
Gold Beach Jukebox (Jun '12) Jan '15 Musikologist 13
Nursery (Nov '14) Nov '14 Kapi Taka 1
News Murder suspect refuses extradition to Oregon (Aug '08) Oct '14 total BS 36
News Gold Beach woman drowns in Rogue River after go... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Renee Brewer 1
Curry County Oregon Politics & Corruption (Oct '13) Nov '13 whodunit 2
More from around the web

Brookings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]