The Return Of Dumb And Dumber

The Return Of Dumb And Dumber

Posted in the Brookings Forum

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 14, 2010
Pat Sherman and Larry Scheiter both had typically rediculous rants in the Aug 14 Pilot. Pat Sherman, an obvious America hater says we ought to be ashamed of our selves for creating the greatest nation in human history. She was whining about how [we?] were so nasty to the indians and the slaves. She says we made wipping boys of Mexicans, muslims and homosexuals. I have news for you lady, the muslims would have stoned you to death years ago. It's not just the mexicans that are the "whipping boys" but all the people from all over the world sneaking into this country and the treasonous polititians aiding and abetting this dangerous and illegal activity. If it were my decision I would send a swat team to your home in the middle of the night, drag you out, give you your citizenship revocation papers and send worthless carcus to Iran. As for the homosexuals, they will eventually be slaughtered as has always been the case throughout history.
Not much to say about the incredible ignorant rant of Scheiter. There is nothing there but.......nothing. This idiot is still living in the long dead idea of Democrat/republican rivalry. They are all the same fool! Don't worry all you ignorant Constitution haters. That document was destroyed long ago and with it, any future your children might have had. There are a lot of stories about crap in the water and these two must be living under it.
from the nut house

Crescent City, CA

#2 Aug 15, 2010
did you breed with any thing or anyone . I hope not ,, you are a total phobic fool you need help maybe some medication

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 3 Best Pizza Restaurants in Medford, Oregon (Sep '09) Jul '16 Wolfdog 11
Roy Gervais Jul '16 curious 1
News Murder suspect Josiah Miller to return to Calif... (Dec '08) Jun '16 Hightops 10
massage for couples Apr '16 massage for couples 1
News Citizen Volunteers Arm Themselves Against Crime... Apr '16 Josephine County 1
News Another armed citizen patrol in Josephine County Apr '16 next 1
News Citizen Volunteers Arm Themselves Against Crime... Apr '16 next 1

Brookings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookings Mortgages