Motorcyclist dies in head-on crash wi...

Motorcyclist dies in head-on crash with SUV on Hwy 101

There are 1 comment on the KVAL-TV Eugene story from Sep 16, 2010, titled Motorcyclist dies in head-on crash with SUV on Hwy 101. In it, KVAL-TV Eugene reports that:

A Ford Excursion collided head-on with a motorcycle on Highway 101 on Wednesday, killing the motorcyclist, according to Oregon State Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVAL-TV Eugene.

Seven

Seattle, WA

#1 Sep 17, 2010
Very sad that another motorcyclist died at the hands of an inattentive SUV driver. Over 66% of all motorcycle accidents that involve a 4 wheel vehicle is found to be the four wheel vehicle drivers fault. Many of those motorcyclist die because there are no fender benders with a motorcycle.

That boy will never have a future. It was taken from him. He is gone forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gold Beach Jukebox (Jun '12) Jul 26 Musikologist 14
John K. Hutchison - Is this the famous self-pr... May '15 Johnhutchison 2
News Oath Keepers Seem To Want A Shootout Over Orego... Apr '15 Sugar Pine Mine 1
Nursery (Nov '14) Nov '14 Kapi Taka 1
News Murder suspect refuses extradition to Oregon (Aug '08) Oct '14 total BS 36
News Gold Beach woman drowns in Rogue River after go... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Renee Brewer 1
Curry County Oregon Politics & Corruption (Oct '13) Nov '13 whodunit 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookings Mortgages