landlord looses eviction of homeowner...

landlord looses eviction of homeowner in Emerald Coast Estates trailer park

Posted in the Brookings Forum

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 26, 2010
Oregon State Court of Appeals rules in favor of the Tenant ( Home Owner ) on leased land . will NOT be evicted for placing a for sale sign on the exterior of the home .
landlord only allowed a small legal paper sized for sale sign (( inside )) a window, way to restrictive, while the land lord of Emerald Coast Estates has 4x4 posts with for sale signs , and tall banners at the front gate , and A frame signs at both entrances. Plus direction signs pointing the way to the community center ( SALES OFFICE ).

rights have been restored to the Tenants . for placement of signs . landlord's power just got flushed back were it belongs ,

the land lord opened PANDORA'S BOX . now Oregon homeowners in parks have gained back some more rights . its a good day indeed

Tenants ( 1 )

Landlords ( zip )

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 28, 2010
Good for him but I'll have to say anyone buying these quarter million dollar cracker box houses located in walled up gulags and still pay rent when they own the house have to expect that they will have to bend over occasionally.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gold Beach Jukebox (Jun '12) Jul '17 Musikologist 17
John K. Hutchison - Is this the famous self-pr... (Apr '15) Mar '17 JOHN K HUTCHISON 3
News Murder suspect Josiah Miller to return to Calif... (Dec '08) Jun '16 Hightops 10
Living in Brookings, OR (Nov '15) Nov '15 LisaAnn1092 1
Nursery (Nov '14) Nov '14 Kapi Taka 1
News Murder suspect refuses extradition to Oregon (Aug '08) Oct '14 total BS 36
Can you grow fruit trees in and around Brooking... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Brookings is beau... 1

Brookings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookings Mortgages