Someone Please Help This Poor Website

Someone Please Help This Poor Website

Posted in the Brookings Forum

Defender of Truth

Cave Junction, OR

#1 Sep 23, 2010
I was encouraged when I first discovered this site. It seemed a lot easier than the facebook mess. Seemed like a good place for providing truth reality and common sense and a plsce to debate the brain dead fools infesting this area. Instead, I find people probably of the younger generation whinning about a bunch of crap that has no effect on their life what so ever. There probably only a handfull of people from Brookings even on this page. Young people, your country is dying. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A COUNTRY DIES? You should concern yourself with what matters to your life and leave the tabloid nonsense to the idiots. Good luck with your future..........assuming you still have one!
4thmarinesvetera n

Cave Junction, OR

#2 Sep 23, 2010
This post was the product of 4thmarinesveteran. Now I see how joe mama has so many aliases
Brookings Cruser

Crescent City, CA

#3 Sep 27, 2010
when you were a kid some nut job probably said the same thing at the coffee house or the frosty down town . and we are still here nut job you need help . or medication . LOL all day long . I actually like reading your dribble it reminds me of why we all vote to keep people like you happy and out of the mainstream you are scary :(
negative negative thats all you have
and this place is a good place for the voice of opinion . but you are negative of everything please get some help . life is short and I enjoy each day . so should you /
OPEN-CARRY

Ashland, OR

#4 Sep 29, 2010
Brookings Cruser wrote:
when you were a kid some nut job probably said the same thing at the coffee house or the frosty down town . and we are still here nut job you need help . or medication . LOL all day long . I actually like reading your dribble it reminds me of why we all vote to keep people like you happy and out of the mainstream you are scary :(
negative negative thats all you have
and this place is a good place for the voice of opinion . but you are negative of everything please get some help . life is short and I enjoy each day . so should you /
I lived in N.J.---hated it so I MOVED !
I lived in Fla.---hated it so I MOVED !
I lived in Arkansas---hated it so I MOVED !
Now I live in Oregon and I love it.

DUDE---MOVE !!!!
LIFE IS SHORT.
OPEN-CARRY

Ashland, OR

#5 Sep 29, 2010
Sorry Cruser---I was talking to the so called Defender of Truth.
I hit the wrong reply post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gold Beach Jukebox (Jun '12) Jul 15 Musikologist 17
John K. Hutchison - Is this the famous self-pr... (Apr '15) Mar '17 JOHN K HUTCHISON 3
Storm (Oct '16) Oct '16 Jan 1
News Murder suspect Josiah Miller to return to Calif... (Dec '08) Jun '16 Hightops 10
Living in Brookings, OR (Nov '15) Nov '15 LisaAnn1092 1
Nursery (Nov '14) Nov '14 Kapi Taka 1
News Murder suspect refuses extradition to Oregon (Aug '08) Oct '14 total BS 36

Brookings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookings Mortgages