Familiar face throws her hat back into the ring: La Bont files for commissioner

Feb 27, 2010 Full story: Gold Beach, Oregon

When Lucie La Bonte filed for the Curry County Commissioner's race last week, she decided to do it the old fashioned way - by knocking on doors, attending local functions, and collecting signatures on petitions.

Full Story
Concerned

Klamath Falls, OR

#1 Mar 3, 2010
Oh...just Great! How many turds needs to stink up the toilet before you flush? The last thing we need is another diarrheahtic bout of Lucy Lobotomy! I know it is hard to get good people to step into the role of a commissioner, but even an empty seat would be more desirable than her ilk.
vote for a new choice

Brookings, OR

#2 Mar 5, 2010
Concerned wrote:
Oh...just Great! How many turds needs to stink up the toilet before you flush? The last thing we need is another diarrheahtic bout of Lucy Lobotomy! I know it is hard to get good people to step into the role of a commissioner, but even an empty seat would be more desirable than her ilk.
I will cast my vote for DAVID BROOK SMITH
new ideas a fresh new look at the same old problems . he isn't a trailer park landlord of elderly people . setting back taking every dime they have
curry county concerned

Crescent City, CA

#3 Jun 28, 2010
I WOULD VOTE FOR lUCIE OVER THE TURD iTZEN ANY DAY . HE IS TWO FACED AND A SLUM LORD
curry county concerned

Crescent City, CA

#4 Jun 28, 2010
Concerned wrote:
instead of being judgemental and not wanting anyone in the postition . put your own name on the ballet . step up then you can be a turd LOL
support Lucie LaBonte

Crescent City, CA

#5 Aug 6, 2010
I have Friends that live in Emerald Coast estates . its a nice park other than the lease is to high and nothing inclusive . and the land lord is some kind of control freak along with his two stooge brothers they follow the leader like to lost ducks waddling along behind . quaking about how powerful they are LOL its a joke . and now the Itzen Family lost an eviction attempt over a pathetic little for sale sign that wasn't placed inside a window , so the Itzens could control how many homes were for sale . and pointing everyone wanting to look for a home for sale right to the sales office . to be shuttled around by the wanna be housing consultant . Jim Allen , he can make the sun shine , just ask him . he will tell you what ever you need to hear to buy a home . if these idiots were to leave the park and have the bank take over it would settle down and be a very nice place to live with out a gestapo type of control over the elderly people living in the park .. the Itzens even upped the charge to mow the lawns to $100.00 per month , a rumor floated around that a private lawn service would come and mow blow and trim plants for $35.00 per month .. but the Itzens won't let go of the contract agreement . it is becoming to expensive to live in this park .. people looking to purchase can see how out of control the cost is . and to boot David Itzen wants to become county commissioner . please help and support and vote for Lucie La Bonte .she isn't a control freak and uses common sense , in her approach to business and people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Tue Will he 207
Gold Beach Jukebox (Jun '12) Aug '14 Musikologist 12
Gold Beach woman drowns in Rogue River after go... Jun '14 Renee Brewer 1
OR Who do you support for Treasurer in Oregon in 2... (Oct '10) Mar '14 whatdoudo 19
Curry County Oregon Politics & Corruption (Oct '13) Nov '13 whodunit 2
Curry County voters once again reject property ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 TRZ 1
Korff Found not Guilty of Attempted Aggravated ... (Mar '08) Oct '13 Marlena Korff 14
Brookings Dating
Find my Match

Brookings Jobs

Brookings People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Brookings News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Brookings

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]