pathetic landlord & his following

pathetic landlord & his following

Posted in the Brookings Forum

from the nut house

Crescent City, CA

#1 Aug 15, 2010
It is pathetic and sad watching a few neighbors and the Land lord , and the maintenance guy , work so hard to make sure the Itzen Brothers have total control over postings on the community bulletin board next to the mail boxes . history reminds one of around the beginning of Occupied Germany . first the Itzen Brothers placed a cheap lock on the real nice looking box made by one of the home owners and donated , for everyone in the community to post information , about things going on in the park and in the Brookings Harbor area .
someone placed a copy of the letters to the editor and the corrected article from the Curry Coastal Pilot , and a few neighbors along with the Itzen brothers ,obsessed in making sure that this information was not allowed to be placed in or on the community bulletin board .
watching these people scurry around riping off the notices and what was described as bobble heads having some kind of tizzy because they didn't like the fact the article made public about the Itzen Brothers attempted eviction . and loosing twice . the word I have coined for this action is ((( PATHETIC ))).

many home owners watched a few of them point and make gestures about the new for sale sign on the exterior of our home . many now see the Itzen Brothers don't have total control over every home owner .

this new freedom of being able to place our for sale sign has come with a heavy price ., not just the loss of thousands of dollars to keep our rights , but the division with in the community , it's very sad and scary . emotions are raised , because a few homeowners have chosen to posture and voice loudly in favor of the Itzen Brothers . And we would have expected the land lord to calm the issue not fuel it . when a person placed the letters and the article on the community bulletin board . it should have been left alone .rights of home owners have been violated by a few frustrated, small minded prejudiced people .
this issue would not have happened if the Itzen Brothers had not chosen to come after us about a small for sale sign . we do not feel quilt or at fault because David Itzen , Kelly Itzen , and Robin Itzen , tried to Evict us from our home . It is up to David and his two brothers to not fuel the issue .

Gary & Sharon Davis
Emerald Coast Estates
Home Owner

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 15, 2010
You people need to get a life. You haven't got a leg to stand on when you started this crap. You could have followed the rules you agreed to when you moved there.and there would be no prpblem. Like Forrest's mom said, "stupid is as stupid does. Stop this crap about financial hardship. If you can afford to spend a quater million on your cracker box mansion and still pay high rent you have nothing to say. I saw this rediculous kind of nonsense in S. Florida for 25 years. and got sick of it earily on. People fight and sue each other in these gulags as a way of life. We are loosing everything in this country and you are whinning about a stupid fu$%ing sign. No wonder you are a "progressive"!

Location hidden

#3 Aug 15, 2010
By the way, why are you always changing your name on this site Mr. joe mama. Why do you put your location to cresent city? I call that being devious. Just like a progressive phony baloney!
from the nut house

Crescent City, CA

#4 Aug 15, 2010
I would say if you don't like the article stay away from it plus Oregon law says we can place a sign on the exterior of our home and the waco landlord tried to evict us from our 14/ million dollar cracker box home . these thieves now are in the process of selling the park . good to see them go . and until you have someone try and take your home from you .. keep your little minded crap to your self . you stay safe in your little world . dip stick .. you actually make my day as to see their are still people like you that would love to live in a park that is ruled by a bunch of Gestapo style idiots . goose stepping just like you LOL

we are so happy that President Obama is even going to help nut jobs like you maintain your social security and medicare .. with out it you like millions of other republicans would be on the welfare line wanting food and a warm place to sleep

did I mention you are a dip stick .. oh ya I did LOL

and as long as you feel compelled to stick your nose into something you know nothing about . I hope it pulls back with crap all over it . you must be a Palin lover figures

Location hidden

#5 Aug 15, 2010
from the nut house wrote:
I would say if you don't like the article stay away from it plus Oregon law says we can place a sign on the exterior of our home and the waco landlord tried to evict us from our 14/ million dollar cracker box home . these thieves now are in the process of selling the park . good to see them go . and until you have someone try and take your home from you .. keep your little minded crap to your self . you stay safe in your little world . dip stick .. you actually make my day as to see their are still people like you that would love to live in a park that is ruled by a bunch of Gestapo style idiots . goose stepping just like you LOL
we are so happy that President Obama is even going to help nut jobs like you maintain your social security and medicare .. with out it you like millions of other republicans would be on the welfare line wanting food and a warm place to sleep
did I mention you are a dip stick .. oh ya I did LOL
and as long as you feel compelled to stick your nose into something you know nothing about . I hope it pulls back with crap all over it . you must be a Palin lover figures
You are right mister. I am not involved in this. I just enjoy pissing you off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gold Beach Jukebox (Jun '12) Jul '17 Musikologist 17
John K. Hutchison - Is this the famous self-pr... (Apr '15) Mar '17 JOHN K HUTCHISON 3
Storm (Oct '16) Oct '16 Jan 1
News Murder suspect Josiah Miller to return to Calif... (Dec '08) Jun '16 Hightops 10
Living in Brookings, OR (Nov '15) Nov '15 LisaAnn1092 1
Nursery (Nov '14) Nov '14 Kapi Taka 1
News Murder suspect refuses extradition to Oregon (Aug '08) Oct '14 total BS 36

Brookings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookings Mortgages