Scott Graves, No Hope For Your Auult ...

Scott Graves, No Hope For Your Auult Brain

Posted in the Brookings Forum

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 23, 2010
The editor of the Pilot rag on Oct. 23 wrote an editorial suggesting that a 20 year old can respond to questions much faster than an older person. Because of this he suggests the older people just don't get it. Did you ever here of a 20 yr. old wise man mr. editor? His information came from some un-named researcher probably on some ultra-liberal website. This website blocks some words automatically so I can't write what I would like about this marxist promoter but he is wrong about everything and mr. editor you know where you can go. Sadly, thanks to people in the media that are just like him, he can stay right here amoung the living and br there.
Gary proud of Mr Obama

Roseburg, OR

#2 Nov 13, 2010
hey 4Th what ever you don't have anything good to say about anyone but your self . are you actually able to kiss your own $%#$#@? or do you need someone to do it for you ? with your attitued you will run out of people to do it for you by the time Mr.Obama wins the next four years as president.. and that will pretty much finish your non american rant.. and the Editor Scott Graves is basically doing a fine job . he even allows jerks like you to post an article.
so maybe you should go back to listening to FOX opinion channel and until you get your facts correct . ask questions before you judge . like you judge Scott Graves . he is a proffessional in his business and you are not.
Gary proud of Scott

Brookings, OR

#3 Nov 27, 2010
wow there you go again with your threats , you need help , please find it before you explode.

If you think you can do a better job as an Editor of a paper , well then jump up and prove it . all you can do is bad mouth anyone that isn't a freaking ultra conservative like you . you probably think that the young military guy should be free form any charges leaking information to wikileaks like today's letter to the editor Mike Martin another ding dong . documents get released every day declassified because they no longer are considered a threat to nation security . people like you are what is wrong with a small part of the population .. Obama haters , bunch of unamerican nut jobs
and you call your self a retired service man . you have no respect for the commander and chief, nor most of America
but hey many people have fought and died to protect even your idiocy.

so you just keep threatening everyone and have a nice day :)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 28, 2010
Gary proud of Scott wrote:
wow there you go again with your threats , you need help , please find it before you explode.
If you think you can do a better job as an Editor of a paper , well then jump up and prove it . all you can do is bad mouth anyone that isn't a freaking ultra conservative like you . you probably think that the young military guy should be free form any charges leaking information to wikileaks like today's letter to the editor Mike Martin another ding dong . documents get released every day declassified because they no longer are considered a threat to nation security . people like you are what is wrong with a small part of the population .. Obama haters , bunch of unamerican nut jobs
and you call your self a retired service man . you have no respect for the commander and chief, nor most of America
but hey many people have fought and died to protect even your idiocy.
so you just keep threatening everyone and have a nice day :)
There you go again showing how ignorant you are. Yes I could be a much better editor than Graves because I would be consistant with the rules for writing letters. I could also write editorials that had a meaning instead of the mindless crap he writes. He wont print one persons letter because it had 275 words and then you see a letter from someone like you that is 350 words. The guy is biased and dumb. Funny you shoukd mention Mike Martin. I know him He is a liberal just like you. Probably loves Obama Loves to listen to NPR and that is probably where he got the stupid idea about Manning. For the record I believe that this homosuxual should be shot by a firing squad and Wikileaks should be destroyed. Mister believe me when I tell you that if I were the kind of person to threaten people you would be first on the list.
Harbor Democrat

Crescent City, CA

#5 Mar 18, 2011
wow I read what you said below and wow you really hate humanity if it isn't a clone of you . Hitler felt the same way ,, and most of the planet agreed when we took him out of power . also at the bottom of your little rant . you actually are threatening me ,Scott Graves , and gay people personally ,your use of the words (( if )) you would make me the first on your list of doing something harmful too))).not a good idea to go around theatening people you don't really know . you seem to be crying out loud the need for special help please little man get some help . you really should not go around threatening people . plus I am confused . you call your self a retired Marine . and you bad mouth our commander & Chief,Mr. Obama is an American just like everyone elst was born in this great nation.. you shame the name of our branches of service , and you are not worth the effort to actually file a complant to law inforcement . get some help . also Scott Graves does an excellent job as editor . he allows even a narsasist like you space to write your hate rants . maybe you should move back to Florida with the rest of your homofobe buddies LOL LOL LOL LOL
4thmarinesveteran wrote:
<quoted text> There you go again showing how ignorant you are. Yes I could be a much better editor than Graves because I would be consistant with the rules for writing letters. I could also write editorials that had a meaning instead of the mindless crap he writes. He wont print one persons letter because it had 275 words and then you see a letter from someone like you that is 350 words. The guy is biased and dumb. Funny you shoukd mention Mike Martin. I know him He is a liberal just like you. Probably loves Obama Loves to listen to NPR and that is probably where he got the stupid idea about Manning. For the record I believe that this homosuxual should be shot by a firing squad and Wikileaks should be destroyed. Mister believe me when I tell you that if I were the kind of person to threaten people you would be first on the list.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John K. Hutchison - Is this the famous self-pr... (Apr '15) Mar '17 JOHN K HUTCHISON 3
Gold Beach Jukebox (Jun '12) Nov '16 Musikologist 16
Storm (Oct '16) Oct '16 Jan 1
News Murder suspect Josiah Miller to return to Calif... (Dec '08) Jun '16 Hightops 10
Living in Brookings, OR (Nov '15) Nov '15 LisaAnn1092 1
Nursery (Nov '14) Nov '14 Kapi Taka 1
News Murder suspect refuses extradition to Oregon (Aug '08) Oct '14 total BS 36

Brookings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookings Mortgages