will anyone tell the simple truth r...

will anyone tell the simple truth reguarding obama"s birthright?

Posted in the Brookings Forum

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 12, 2010
I know, I know it doesn't matter anymore the guy is president so get over it. Like Hell I will. I endeavor to be a defender of truth and it has been sadly lacking on this story. The whole controversy has been about his place of birth. The Constitution says that only a "natural born citizen" can be President. So that begs the question "what is the definition of of that turm". The Constitution was written in 1787 so you need to get the meaning of the term from that era. You will find the definition of natural born citizen from the same place our founders read it. Emmerich de Vattel wrote "The Laws Of Nations" in the 1850s and it says that a citizen recieves his birtiright from the parents, especially the father. Place of birth is irrlevant.
The purpose of the requirement for the President to be a natural born citizen was to prevent a person with dual loyalties from leading the nation. Therefor a person born to a foreign father cannot be president. Obama's father was never a US citizen and his Mother spent most of her time out of the country marrying foreigners. This was the rule of law until Obama, despite my warnings was elected by one in five Americans. His father was a Kenyan so he is a NBC of that country not America. What does it matter? Now that the term natural born citizen no longer has a definition just about anyone can run for President. I hear Sportsenegger wants to run. Our country is on the brink. Maybe that is why he calls himself the "TERMINATOR"
Go ahead Obama lovers, say it aint so but without proof of your claim you know where to go.
joe mama proud american

Crescent City, CA

#2 Aug 13, 2010
you call yourself a defender of truth ?
you are so far from the truth it makes me sick
and you call yourself a Marine .. ""what ever "" . you shouldn't be able to brag about being a marine or anything . what happened to defending the commander and chief ? Oh thats right you are a proud bigot ..

Hey stupid ? your mouth just keeps running over , its all about you hate a democrat and that he actually can speak English and you must have been the perfect little white boy . racist bigot . your letter shows just how stupid you are . in this country its about the right to agree to disagree . you step all over it . what about your good ol'l buddy Cheney and Bush running this country into the ground and on and on .. we didn't hear from you .. because you are a self centered twit .. so keep up the good ol'e boy racist crap . one can hope some day you get over yourself . no one had the ability to pick who or what race they would be when we were born . you must be one of the fortunate few that were born white. every child born is sweet racism is learned , you are a sick sick freak .

bet you are a closet gay LOL

Location hidden

#3 Aug 13, 2010
Thanks for your comment. It shows just how braindead you fools really are
joe mama proud american

Crescent City, CA

#4 Aug 13, 2010
is it because your mother named you Arthur that the problem started with your racist ideals ? or are you just a hateful whitie . typical of ignorant people ? you were probably picked on by a minority kid like someone not like you ( white ) my parents taught me not to be racist . each of us have the right to be human . and you step all over it . jerk !! bet you want Palin to be president .. a person that shoots wolves from a helicopter wooo big white hunter ..

but hey you keep thinking that President Obama isn't a citizen . it shows how stop stupid your little weenie is LOL how ever I wish you would stop using the name 4Th marine ( defender of truth ) its more like defender of racist whitie isn't that what Hitler was ? a racist Austrian wanna be German .

Location hidden

#5 Aug 14, 2010
there is a mistake in this post that as defender of truth I must correct. The date of the "Laws of Nations" was 1750s not 1850s as stated . Just a typo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gold Beach Jukebox (Jun '12) Jul 15 Musikologist 17
John K. Hutchison - Is this the famous self-pr... (Apr '15) Mar '17 JOHN K HUTCHISON 3
Storm (Oct '16) Oct '16 Jan 1
News Murder suspect Josiah Miller to return to Calif... (Dec '08) Jun '16 Hightops 10
Living in Brookings, OR (Nov '15) Nov '15 LisaAnn1092 1
Nursery (Nov '14) Nov '14 Kapi Taka 1
News Murder suspect refuses extradition to Oregon (Aug '08) Oct '14 total BS 36

Brookings Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookings Mortgages