Curry County Commissioner

Curry County Commissioner

Posted in the Brookings Forum

Harbor supports Lucie

Roseburg, OR

#1 Oct 17, 2010
Lucie LaBonte' is in a race for the position of County Commissioner against Dave Itzen
I support Lucie because she has experience and has been a commissioner in the past , her opponent has little experience in anything public or volunteer work , he has been a self proclaimed president of a 55+ manufactured housing community collecting rent and enforcing strict rules that do not comply with state law .

Lucie however has been involved in many volunteer organizations and public office , along with many committees involving city and county issues like O&C funding and has gained the recognition of getting the ball rolling many times in a crises in city and county government issues
please give your support and your vote for Lucie LaBonte' our next Curry County Commissioner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Susan Emily Steineke Apr 17 SUSAN EMILY STEINEKE 1
Gold Beach Jukebox (Jun '12) Jul '17 Musikologist 17
John K. Hutchison - Is this the famous self-pr... (Apr '15) Mar '17 JOHN K HUTCHISON 3
News Murder suspect Josiah Miller to return to Calif... (Dec '08) Jun '16 Hightops 10
Living in Brookings, OR (Nov '15) Nov '15 LisaAnn1092 1
Nursery (Nov '14) Nov '14 Kapi Taka 1
News Murder suspect refuses extradition to Oregon (Aug '08) Oct '14 total BS 36

Brookings Jobs

Personal Finance

Brookings Mortgages