Man accused in Miss. of threat to president-elect

Jan 16, 2009 | Posted by: Top Ex Ed | Full story: www.wsfa.com

A Wisconsin man has been arrested in Mississippi after authorities say he threatened on the Internet to kill President-elect Barack Obama.

Comments
3,621 - 3,637 of 3,637 Comments Last updated Jan 29, 2010
First Prev
of 182
Next Last
Fenris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Judged:

I LEVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Letting ignorant buffoons such as yourself have the last word just allows you to keep on saying the same stupid sh.. over and over.
I just have to keep calling stupid when I see it.
Stupid is YOU.
Indeed. We can tell by your level of discourse. Go home, and get your husband a shave....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Judged:

Fenris wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed. We can tell by your level of discourse. Go home, and get your husband a shave....
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.
Fenris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Judged:

I LEVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid.
I agree, you are.

Hopefully, Orange County can help you with that in the future.......
Orange County blues

Eustis, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Judged:

I LEVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Fenris is a short sighted, hateful, pathological liar and psychotic lunatic who's rants are not worthy of acknowledging.
His rants are that of a mindless moron with too much free time on his hands who needs to get a life.
Replying to him is a complete waste of time, he says nothing of signifigance and adds nothing to a discussion, let him go walk into traffic.
Why waste time with a certified wacko?
Have a nice day.
Yeah- at this point, I think I am done with Fenris- he is very sick- anyone who would admit that not only did they torture someone, but to state for no reason other than that they enjoyed it is WAAYYYYYYY too sick, too pathological and too potentially dangerous to entertain even the notion of someone with whom I would seriously debate.

On top of that- whether you are gay or not- not that there is ANYTHING wrong with that and not that it's anyone business- you have not said you are gay, but that Fenris keeps insisting you are shows this is a real sticking point for him, despite his absurd assumption and the irrelevance of your sexual orientation to the topic at hand.

That tells me that in addition to Fenris being a sadist who tortured someone else for the sheer fun and pleasure which he- Fenris- derived from it- he is also a RAGING homophobe.

I don't like people who HATE others for no good reason, I don't like people who condone the torture of others, and I don't like people who freely admit to having tortured another for the sheer "enjoyment" of it.

What a sick way for someone to get their kicks.

So yes, you are correct- trying to debate with Fenris is like trying to debate with a whacko- who maybe is NOT certified, but definitely should be.
Fenris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Judged:

Orange County blues wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah- at this point, I think I am done with Fenris- he is very sick- anyone who would admit that not only did they torture someone, but to state for no reason other than that they enjoyed it is WAAYYYYYYY too sick, too pathological and too potentially dangerous to entertain even the notion of someone with whom I would seriously debate.
On top of that- whether you are gay or not- not that there is ANYTHING wrong with that and not that it's anyone business- you have not said you are gay, but that Fenris keeps insisting you are shows this is a real sticking point for him, despite his absurd assumption and the irrelevance of your sexual orientation to the topic at hand.
That tells me that in addition to Fenris being a sadist who tortured someone else for the sheer fun and pleasure which he- Fenris- derived from it- he is also a RAGING homophobe.
I don't like people who HATE others for no good reason, I don't like people who condone the torture of others, and I don't like people who freely admit to having tortured another for the sheer "enjoyment" of it.
So yes, you are correct- trying to debate with Fenris is like trying to debate with a whacko- who maybe is NOT certified, but definitely should be.
And here I stuck up for you as someone who actually uses their head, Al. Calling someone "gay" does not always imply homosexuality (although that may be the case with I-level). I like gays actually (less people); just not nuthuggers. Get with the hip lingo.........

Did you watch the video I sent you?
Orange County blues

Eustis, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Judged:

Fenris wrote:
<quoted text>
And here I stuck up for you as someone who actually uses their head, Al. Calling someone "gay" does not always imply homosexuality (although that may be the case with I-level). I like gays actually (less people); just not nuthuggers. Get with the hip lingo.........
Did you watch the video I sent you?
Yeah- I appreciate it, Fenris....<rolling eyes, looking heavenward...>

I thought you actually used your head as well- until you spoke of how much you enjoyed torturing someone for no other reason than that it gave you pleasure....that was pretty much the last straw for me....

And while you claim to have no problem with gay people, you sure do spend a lot of time calling others gay in an attempt to insult and belittle them.

Of course, for someone who tortures someone for the sheer pleasure you derive from it, constantly calling people gay is probably one of the BEST things that can be said about you.

And no...I didn't see any video- and am not interested.

Seriously, your remarks about torturing someone because you enjoyed- whether said seriously or in jest- that tells me that logical and thought-provoking debate with you is even more impossible than you lead me to believe on several other occasions.

MY problem is that I have to learn to STOP giving people the benefit of the doubt when they have already proven they don't deserve it, so what better place to start to STOP giving people undeserving of the benefit of the doubt than with you?

Rhetorical question- no response required or even desired.
Fenris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>Yeah- I appreciate it, Fenris....<rolling eyes, looking heavenward...>
I thought you actually used your head as well- until you spoke of how much you enjoyed torturing someone for no other reason than that it gave you pleasure....that was pretty much the last straw for me....
And while you claim to have no problem with gay people, you sure do spend a lot of time calling others gay in an attempt to insult and belittle them.
Of course, for someone who tortures someone for the sheer pleasure you derive from it, constantly calling people gay is probably one of the BEST things that can be said about you.
And no...I didn't see any video- and am not interested.
Seriously, your remarks about torturing someone because you enjoyed- whether said seriously or in jest- that tells me that logical and thought-provoking debate with you is even more impossible than you lead me to believe on several other occasions.
MY problem is that I have to learn to STOP giving people the benefit of the doubt when they have already proven they don't deserve it, so what better place to start to STOP giving people undeserving of the benefit of the doubt than with you?
Rhetorical question- no response required or even desired.
Your loss, leftist. Dont worry, hard men still protect even the unrealistic wimps of the country.....
Orange County blues

Eustis, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Judged:

Fenris wrote:
<quoted text>
Your loss, leftist. Dont worry, hard men still protect even the unrealistic wimps of the country.....
No YOU lose, because I also wanted to point out that gay people CAN and DO procreate!

Ever hear of sperm banks and/or artificial insemination?

Or are you too busy brushing up on torture techniques to know something so BASIC as the FACT that gay men AND women can- and DO- have children of their OWN??

Yep- I-Level had it right and said it succinctly-:

stupid, stupid, stupid.

The three words which describe you very well, but don't I feel silly for not only giving you the benefit of the doubt in thinking you were not as ogreish as you have often sounded, but for thinking that you were intelligent as well?

Again- rhetorical question- no response needed or desired.
Fenris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>No YOU lose, because I also wanted to point out that gay people CAN and DO procreate!
Or are you too busy brushing up on torture techniques to know something so BASIC as the FACT that gay men AND women can- and DO- have children of their OWN??
stupid, stupid, stupid.
The three words which describe you very well, but don't I feel silly for not only giving you the benefit of the doubt in thinking you were not as ogreish as you have often sounded, but for thinking that you were intelligent as well?
You and I both know the amount of gays that use those options are extremely minimal for a myriad of reasons, so dont waste my time. You also know I'm sharper than you are, since I knew EXACTLY what buttons to push (and when) to get you to rant and rave for post, after post, after post, after..... That irks you to no end, but there is nothing you can do about it. I dont relly waste the time with I-level anymore, as it was just TOO easy to get him to go ballistic, and he really is just a common dullard.

But you are a different story, Al. I enjoy toying with you because we BOTH know that I am right when I say leftists are weak, and ALWAYS the first to go in a totalitarian regime. It ALSO irks you to no end that Mr Obama is waffling on "torture", and you know its because he knows there is a 75-85% chance he will have to use it himself in the interest of National Security. As long as there are people in the world that would kill you for being a Jew for their own political gain with the same cavalier attitude I use when dispensing spare change in my pocket for a tip, such facts of life will remain a necessity. You just have a hard time letting go of your washed-out, utopian hippie dreams of harmony and unity amongst the bunnies and the wolves of the world. I understand dreams die hard, but Mr Obama is now privy to what has REALLY been going on, so this trend will continue.

Sorry to be so rough on you, but its for your own good. I really enjoy terrorizing you here, and if your head was lopped with a dull deer antler, I would be at a loss for entertainment. We will do our best to make sure you live a good, nerfy little life in the land of the free, the U.S.A.

See ya, Al......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>Yeah- at this point, I think I am done with Fenris- he is very sick- anyone who would admit that not only did they torture someone, but to state for no reason other than that they enjoyed it is WAAYYYYYYY too sick, too pathological and too potentially dangerous to entertain even the notion of someone with whom I would seriously debate.
Fenris is a wacko period.
And a stupid one at that, he never tires of being wrong on everything he speaks about.
He talks an awful lot of being gay, when indivuals accuse another of something, Guess what?
THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE.
I guess my wife of 25 years and my children would have a lot to say about my "gayness"
Fenris is your run of the mill, bottom of the barrel, low class, Redneck Drama Queen who loves to attach labels and designations on others to divert attention away from his own short comings and failure of a life that he lives.
He's a complete fraud, a phony and a mental case as most of his ilk are.
When he reads this post, he's going to say something, he can't help himself, But I could care less I'm done with that retarded reject of a failed abortion.
No time to waste on psychopathic, in-bred loons such as him.
Do have a good day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2009

Judged:

<quoted text>No YOU lose, because I also wanted to point out that gay people CAN and DO procreate!
stupid, stupid, stupid.
Yes indeed.
I should have known better than to waste time with the psychotic loon known as Fenris.
Fenris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2009

Judged:

I LEVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed.
I should have known better than to waste time with the psychotic loon known as Fenris.
Good, then dont ever reply, judge, or in any way acknowledge my posts, leftist. Get on your little flouncy halter top, put on you pom pons, and cheer "give me an O, give me a B, give me an A".........

Seriously, I would have liked you more had you been an ACTUAL homosexual. Then at least, you would have a valid excuse for why you are such a pagan idolizer of ANY politician (which is REALLY embarrassing to your manhood). Now, you are relegated to the scrapheap as just a pathetic nuthugger ( and a stupid one at that).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Judged:

Please take some reading comprehension or ESL courses since you are going to need them in life.
Remember, Reading is fundamental and stupidity isn't attractive.
Fenris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Judged:

I LEVEL wrote:
Please take some reading comprehension or ESL courses since you are going to need them in life.
Remember, Reading is fundamental and stupidity isn't attractive.
Indeed, nubian nutsack. Your comprehension skills certainly place you in the top quartile for any third world country. If you continue to improve, you can aspire to be a 3rd world despot in some God-forsaken shithole.

Ooooops, I forgot; you already live in NYC........
Kirk

Florala, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

Judged:

Hank Williams Jr. said send me to Hell or New York city be bout the same to me.
Fenris

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

Coming down to earth (as expected)........

Poll: Obama's Early Popularity Only Average Among Predecessors

Though President Obama's job approval score has been strong since he took office, historical polling data shows his popularity during his first 100 days is right in the middle of the scores other new presidents received from the public over the past 60 years

FOXNews.com

Saturday, May 02, 2009

President Obama is just average.

At least by the standard of approval ratings.

Though Obama's job approval score is strong and has been since he took office, historical polling data shows Obama's popularity during his first 100 days is right in the middle of the scores other new presidents received from the public over the past 60 years.

Obama's 63 percent average, according to a study released by Gallup last month, is the highest for a new president since Jimmy Carter (he clocked in at 69 percent during his first 100 days).

But John F. Kennedy bested Obama by more than 10 points, with 74 percent. Dwight Eisenhower enjoyed a 71 percent rating early on.

Even Richard Nixon averaged a 62 percent approval rating, just 1 point shy of Obama's.

Overall, Obama's average for the first three months matched the historical average of 63 percent for presidents since Eisenhower.

When you include presidents who took the oath mid-term -- after the death or resignation of a president -- Obama's 63 percent looks paltry.

Harry Truman enjoyed 87 percent approval, while Lyndon Johnson enjoyed 76 percent.

Obama might have benefited, too, from the unpopularity of his predecessor.

Even after the contested 2000 election, though, George W. Bush averaged 58 percent in his first 100 days, according to the study.

Ronald Reagan averaged 60 percent, George H.W. Bush averaged 57 percent and Bill Clinton averaged 55 percent.

“It's winter again.”

Since: May 07

Anywhere I hang my hat.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

<quoted text>WRONG. The economy is the way it is because of all the DEREGULATION of Wall Street and CORPORATE America which GW and his cronies have supported these past long and miserable 8 years- along with the blessing, sanctioning and encouraging of job outsourcing that has taken place under this administration.
And those are just two of the many reasons of how GW has brought this country to its knees.
Of course, if you, like McCain prefer to believe that economy is "fundamentally sound", then come on down to Florida- prime swampland for sale!
Still true!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 182
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brookhaven Discussions

Search the Brookhaven Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 8 hr researcher 1,966
Mark Pace (Mar '11) Jun '14 Answere 2
Gays May '14 Jimbo 1
Theft May '14 Jim 1
'Crimes of the Heart' gets brilliant revival at... Apr '14 sharonwebster 1
Review: Chemstar Products Mar '14 Garry Hodges 1
Carli durr Myles Becker Feb '14 Hab 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Brookhaven Jobs

•••