Man accused in Miss. of threat to pre...

Man accused in Miss. of threat to president-elect

There are 3636 comments on the www.wsfa.com story from Jan 16, 2009, titled Man accused in Miss. of threat to president-elect. In it, www.wsfa.com reports that:

A Wisconsin man has been arrested in Mississippi after authorities say he threatened on the Internet to kill President-elect Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wsfa.com.

I LEVEL

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#3914 Apr 27, 2009
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I, unfortunately, have come to believe that the Vet, Djinn, tribe are often drunk with more than mere stupidity--being boorishly stupid is just their natural state, but the late night chugging to kill off brain cells they don't really have, makes them way too disgusting for laughs.
From the dumb and ridiculous things they post, they're better off in rehab to get deprogrammed from that disease; stupidity.
Fenris

United States

#3915 Apr 27, 2009
I LEVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Fenris is a short sighted, hateful, pathological liar and psychotic lunatic who's rants are not worthy of acknowledging.
His rants are that of a mindless moron with too much free time on his hands who needs to get a life.
Replying to him is a complete waste of time, he says nothing of signifigance and adds nothing to a discussion, let him go walk into traffic.
Why waste time with a certified wacko?
Have a nice day.
A nutless, gutless queerbait like you is ALWAYS a laugh. You are worthless and weak, and wouldnt exist if left to your own devices. IT IS really funny yto hear an avowed leftist talk about "black eyes" and "split lips" as there ARE no tough leftists. You are the type of cheerleading fag that paints his face to support his favorite sports team. ie, you are so gay even that TEAM makes fun of you behind your back. But just keep telling yourself how tough you are Jamie Gumb (as you do the weenie tuck)....
Fenris

United States

#3916 Apr 27, 2009
I LEVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama is the perfect vengance to the reichwing fascist fruit cakes like some of the posters on Topix, who championed under Bush, the poster boy of incompetence while he turned America into a militarized police state and caused levels of hate toward the U.S. that will never end.
People like the fact that Obama is the opposite of (Fuhrer) Bush and also the fact he is giving these GOP Reichwing sickos heart attacks.
Enjoy your 4 (possibly 8) years, gayboy. The pendulum ALWAYS swings the other way (whiich was why we had GWB in the first place), so it will come round again until pantywaists like yourself realize neither party is the answer. Until then, keep on painting your face.....

I LEVEL

Location hidden

#3918 Apr 27, 2009
Fenris wrote:
<quoted text>
A nutless, gutless queerbait like you is ALWAYS a laugh. You are worthless and weak, and wouldnt exist if left to your own devices. IT IS really funny yto hear an avowed leftist talk about "black eyes" and "split lips" as there ARE no tough leftists. You are the type of cheerleading fag that paints his face to support his favorite sports team. ie, you are so gay even that TEAM makes fun of you behind your back. But just keep telling yourself how tough you are Jamie Gumb (as you do the weenie tuck)....
The accusatory idiocy in your post represents your inability to spell or formulate a cognizant thought supports my position that you are a moron, a pathological liar and a bottom feeding ingrate.
Topix is rife with losers like yourself that contribute absolutely nothing to a topic.
I have seen you weandering around various threads and have noticed you rarely stay on topic or have anything of significance to say or offer to a forum other than simple minded blathering rants.

I LEVEL

Location hidden

#3919 Apr 27, 2009
Fenris wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your 4 (possibly 8) years, gayboy. The pendulum ALWAYS swings the other way (whiich was why we had GWB in the first place), so it will come round again until pantywaists like yourself realize neither party is the answer. Until then, keep on painting your face.....
Who Palin?
Don't make me laugh any further that I already am.
Jindal?
He of the sixth grade speaking abilities?
Steele?
The token GOP RNC leader?
Your party is a headless horse with no direction, no plan and definetly no clue.
It was nice laughing at you.
Fenris

United States

#3920 Apr 27, 2009
I LEVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
The accusatory idiocy in your post represents your inability to spell or formulate a cognizant thought supports my position that you are a moron, a pathological liar and a bottom feeding ingrate.
Topix is rife with losers like yourself that contribute absolutely nothing to a topic.
I have seen you weandering around various threads and have noticed you rarely stay on topic or have anything of significance to say or offer to a forum other than simple minded blathering rants.
A retarded, cheerleading primate like yourself NEVER has anything cognizant to say. Nor are you intelligent enough to outthink me, outspell me, or even to survive on your own. You are weak, worthless, and a city-cesspool dwelling dweeb. You will be OK as long as you stay there boy, but dont ever try and venture forth; the world would swallow you whole and spit you back out in short order.......
Fenris

United States

#3921 Apr 27, 2009
I LEVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Who Palin?
Don't make me laugh any further that I already am.
Jindal?
He of the sixth grade speaking abilities?
Steele?
The token GOP RNC leader?
Your party is a headless horse with no direction, no plan and definetly no clue.
It was nice laughing at you.
How many times do you have to hear it, you nubian moron? I AM A LIBERTARIAN. You are so fecking stupid, you dont even possess normal reading comprehension. I never said I was HAPPY the pendulum would swing back the other way (which it will); just that it always has (and does).

You are such a gay cheerleader you really need to start wearing women's clothes (if you dont already).........

I LEVEL

Location hidden

#3922 Apr 27, 2009
Fenris wrote:
<quoted text>
A retarded, cheerleading primate like yourself NEVER has anything cognizant to say. Nor are you intelligent enough to outthink me, outspell me, or even to survive on your own. You are weak, worthless, and a city-cesspool dwelling dweeb. You will be OK as long as you stay there boy, but dont ever try and venture forth; the world would swallow you whole and spit you back out in short order.......
Your job as the circus clown has been a gas.
Have a nice day.

I LEVEL

Location hidden

#3923 Apr 27, 2009
Fenris wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do you have to hear it, you nubian moron? I AM A LIBERTARIAN. You are so fecking stupid, you dont even possess normal reading comprehension. I never said I was HAPPY the pendulum would swing back the other way (which it will); just that it always has (and does).
You are such a gay cheerleader you really need to start wearing women's clothes (if you dont already).........
??????????
You truly are stupid.
Fenris

United States

#3924 Apr 27, 2009
I LEVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
??????????
You truly are stupid.
The nubian cheerleader speaks!! Go put on your pom pons and paint your face, gay cityboy. You NEED people to take care of your weak, weak, retarded little ass.......
Fenris

United States

#3925 Apr 27, 2009
I LEVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
??????????
You truly are stupid.
PS; at least Orange County has a brain and can think independently. You (on the other hand), are truly nothing more than a programmed little automaton who does what people tell him (or her) to do without question. You need to stay in that cesspool, boy. Have a feeling its going to get hit again, and hopefully you will be one of the casualities. We already know you cant take care of yourself.....
James K Kirk

United States

#3926 Apr 27, 2009
Ya ll wife's must really be in pain.

I LEVEL

Location hidden

#3927 Apr 27, 2009
Fenris wrote:
<quoted text>
The nubian cheerleader speaks!! Go put on your pom pons and paint your face, gay cityboy. You NEED people to take care of your weak, weak, retarded little ass.......
The ignorant and stupid always fall back on redneck comments.

I LEVEL

Location hidden

#3928 Apr 27, 2009
Fenris wrote:
<quoted text>
PS; at least Orange County has a brain and can think independently. You (on the other hand), are truly nothing more than a programmed little automaton who does what people tell him (or her) to do without question. You need to stay in that cesspool, boy. Have a feeling its going to get hit again, and hopefully you will be one of the casualities. We already know you cant take care of yourself.....
Once again, the ignorant and stupid always fall back on redneck comments.
You are dismissed, LOSER.
Fenris

United States

#3929 Apr 27, 2009
I LEVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
The ignorant and stupid always fall back on redneck comments.
You wont have any problems, as long as you have a man to take care of you (both in Gvt and at home).
Fenris

United States

#3930 Apr 27, 2009
James K Kirk wrote:
Ya ll wife's must really be in pain.
Yes Jim, I think I-levels husband has been complaining he doesnt shave enough. Maybe we should take up a collection to get her a razor?

I LEVEL

Location hidden

#3931 Apr 27, 2009
Fenris wrote:
<quoted text>
You wont have any problems, as long as you have a man to take care of you (both in Gvt and at home).
You are traveling through another dimension,
A dimension not only that is sightless, but mindless as well.
A dimension not only of Fenris's stupidity and ignorance, but a dimension of insanity, psychosis and illiteracy.
At the signpost up ahead, the next stop is,
The Twilight Zone.
Fenris

United States

#3932 Apr 27, 2009
I LEVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are traveling through another dimension,
A dimension not only that is sightless, but mindless as well.
A dimension not only of Fenris's stupidity and ignorance, but a dimension of insanity, psychosis and illiteracy.
At the signpost up ahead, the next stop is,
The Twilight Zone.
This is about the fifth time you have used this goofy little soliloquy on this forum alone. I know you cant do anything for yourself (literally), and now that has been proven to include original thought as well. A waste of bandwidth....

I LEVEL

Location hidden

#3933 Apr 27, 2009
Fenris wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Jim, I think I-levels husband has been complaining he doesnt shave enough. Maybe we should take up a collection to get her a razor?
Letting ignorant buffoons such as yourself have the last word just allows you to keep on saying the same stupid sh.. over and over.
I just have to keep calling stupid when I see it.

Stupid is YOU.
Fenris

United States

#3934 Apr 27, 2009
I LEVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Letting ignorant buffoons such as yourself have the last word just allows you to keep on saying the same stupid sh.. over and over.
I just have to keep calling stupid when I see it.
Stupid is YOU.
Indeed. We can tell by your level of discourse. Go home, and get your husband a shave....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookhaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hazlehurst businessman Patrick Lashun King gets... (Nov '12) Jan '18 Patrick King 3
News Leslie Criss: Mississippi Picnic in Central Par... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Nothing but LGBTQ 4
News Mayor looks to Natchez as public transit model (Oct '16) Oct '16 Education 12
Rusty Dykes Jr (Sep '16) Sep '16 IAMCASSIUS 2
News Demand for disability vouchers outstrips supply... (Aug '16) Aug '16 VACCINES CAUSE AU... 1
new to Brookhaven (Jul '08) May '16 Mike 19
bad schools in copiah county (Aug '09) Jan '16 mmckin 41

Brookhaven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookhaven Mortgages