Becky Stewart running for circuit clerk

Becky Stewart running for circuit clerk

There are 2 comments on the Laurel Leader-Call story from Apr 9, 2007, titled Becky Stewart running for circuit clerk. In it, Laurel Leader-Call reports that:

I, Rebecca "Becky" Stewart am announcing my candidacy for circuit clerk of Jones County. via Laurel Leader-Call

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Laurel Leader-Call.

Sandersvillian

Brandon, MS

#1 Jun 14, 2007
This is encouraging news. Becky Stewart will be a wonderful Circuit Clerk. She is someone we can count on in office. I know she'll be getting my vote on Nov. 6 and I'll be encouraging my friends and family to do the same.
Mustang377

Prescott Valley, AZ

#2 Jul 14, 2007
Agreed. She is the principal at Star Reach where some of my boys went last year. She is very personable and easy to deal with. I know she has the leadership abilities needed in the circuit clerk office. I'd vote if we still lived in Jones County.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookhaven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new to Brookhaven (Jul '08) Mar '16 tina 18
bad schools in copiah county (Aug '09) Jan '16 mmckin 41
A Cargo Trailer Nov '15 oshimaida 2
Local Politics Do you approve of Gary Walker as Supervisor? Nov '15 That Guy You Scre... 1
ladies (Oct '15) Oct '15 dada 1
News Prettiest in Pink ramps up spirit (Oct '15) Oct '15 In Pink 2
Need Help (Oct '15) Oct '15 help 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookhaven Mortgages