Since: Jul 12

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Sep 12, 2012
A point of contact provides a way for us to act on our belief, and when we do that, we release our faith to God.
Donna Farmer

New York, NY

#2 Sep 12, 2012
I just want to share this verse "For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you." Romans 12:3
Maddi Ross

Atlanta, GA

#3 Sep 12, 2012
carla_drier wrote:
A point of contact provides a way for us to act on our belief, and when we do that, we release our faith to God.
Yes your right Carla, i agree with what you said, we should always have faith in our Lord

Location hidden

#4 Sep 13, 2012
Faith and believe in God will make us better people. Praying will strengthen our faith and belief in the power of our Lord. You may also read some interesting stories of faith on http://www.richard-roberts.com/

Atlanta, GA

#5 Sep 23, 2012
carla_drier wrote:
I agree, we should always have our faith to God.
Joan Hamilton

Scottsdale, AZ

#6 Sep 28, 2012
I agree with you mairacharria we should believe in God.

Location hidden

#7 Oct 7, 2012
Joan Hamilton wrote:
I agree with you mairacharria we should believe in God.
Believe in God with all your heart and soul, and that's what I learned in http://www.savingsouls.org/
Amber Taylor

Scottsdale, AZ

#8 Oct 7, 2012
Wow I love the site you've posted calandrahardel I read a lot of wonderful conversations. About experiences in life and how God involved in those moments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Franklin Sex Store 21 hr June 13
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Fri Son of man 1
Dirty Food Fri Chris 1
News Milwaukee County may remove its juvenile inmate... Fri Billy 2
News Positive and uplifting stories in suburban Milw... Fri Torrid 1
News Rent Confusion: Milwaukee renters caught in cro... (Feb '10) Fri Torrid 17
Panhandling Fri muld 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookfield Mortgages