Photos: Walker Supporters Make Noise ...

Photos: Walker Supporters Make Noise Outside Brookfield Square

There are 4 comments on the story from Mar 25, 2012, titled Photos: Walker Supporters Make Noise Outside Brookfield Square. In it, reports that:

Calling a recall election inevitable, about 100 supporters of Gov. Scott Walker rallied Saturday on Bluemound Road outside Brookfield Square to energize their base with sign-waving, horn-honking and camaraderie.

Join the discussion below, or

Vic Webber

#1 Mar 25, 2012
How wonderful to see caring parents and grand parents stand with Gov Walker against the "devil's partnership" formed by the unions and the leftists.

Since: Mar 12

#2 Mar 25, 2012
Good to see. I was so sick of seeing the recall people when they were collecting signatures.
Stan Lundie

Cedarburg, WI

#3 Mar 26, 2012
I saw them. There was about (35). I believe the noise they were making was a choreographed Flutter-Blast. Quite impressive!
Milw TaXpayer

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Mar 26, 2012
I saw them too. I hear they have been asked to perform at holiday events, and have a standing invitation, at the Mikado Room - at House on the Rock. Very nice indeed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Milwaukee officer who fatally shot man ... 16 hr Javious 3
The shooting of syville smith Fri Jp2c 1
News Clarke's "pitchforks and torches" comments make... Fri Javious 1
Halloween Costumes for 2016 Fri Javious 2
Wisconsin "Racist as f*ck" Hillary Campaign Says Oct 18 former Democrat 3
News RPRD Diagnostics Launches to Bring Comprehensiv... Oct 17 Stephany McDowell 1
Aldermen Bob Reddin causes an accident and gets... (Jul '13) Oct 5 joey reddin 5

Brookfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookfield Mortgages