Posted in the Brookfield Forum

Dont rent

Appleton, WI

#1 Jun 3, 2010
they are no good trust!!!!~!!
low income my rear end

Rhinelander, WI

#2 Jul 20, 2010
It's amazing how they can claim to be low income, and tell you to put up $50.00 for earnest money,then to find out its illegal to take money for the application, and don't return it when you are informed you "don't qualaify" for their housing. They say it's at their own discretion. Makes you wonder how many others starting out they screwed. Amazing companies can get away with this and think it's all good.
Don't bother to complain to their main office, it does no good. I'm going to do all I can to stop this. It's a sad way to make money off those who are on a limited income.
CROOKS!!!!!!!!!!
ANGRY RESIDENT

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Aug 17, 2010
OMG DONT RENT FROM WOODLAKE HILLS IN PONTIAC MI, THEY ARE VERY RUDE INCONSIDERATE, AND MY APARTMENT HAS BEEN BROKEN INTO TWICE!!! NO ONE WILL LET ME OUT OF MY LEASE AND I HAVE 5 MONTHS LEFT. THE POOL IS PROMISED TO BE OPED EVERDAY AND ITS LIKE 3X A WEEK!!! SOMEONES APARTMENT BY MINE JUST GOT RAIDED BY THE DEA AND ITS TERRIBLE!! THE ONLY THING NICE IS THEY KEEP UP THE LANSCAPING!!
hating

Wausau, WI

#4 Nov 1, 2010
DO NOT RENT!!!! Trying to scheme us out of every penny that we have... Sales of over a million reported? well... why are they worried over 1000 dollars of unneeded expenses that they charged us for. They will step over dollars to get the pennies. Get all your resources take pictures before and after... do everything you can to protect yourself from these thieves
getajob

Appleton, WI

#5 May 5, 2011
Dont rent wrote:
they are no good trust!!!!~!!
pay your rent!... alot of disgruntled people probably caused more headaches for the comapny than any good they provide
Horrible company

Cannon Falls, MN

#6 Aug 15, 2011
Don't rent from this company. I am a current resident on one of the company's properties in Byron, MN. The employees who work for this company are very rude and don't give 2 craps if you have a complaint about something. I have lived at my residence going on 3 years and now all of a sudden a new property manager is hired and she is creating all new rules. I also now have to pay a $250 pet deposit because of this new property manager. I have addressed my complaints to both corporate and to the regional sales manager and they don't see to care about my concerns. I can't wait until my lease is up to move out this crappy place!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Human Trafficking Ring Exposed 1 hr Darla 3
Was it the KGB, the FBI or bible Trumpers? 4 hr natureboy 1
News Sheriff allegedly berates Medical Examiner Sat Darla 1
Cops under Investigation Sat Cash 1
News Report: Kasich made good on his promise to not ... Fri Paris 9
Hillary Beaten Nov 30 Paris 5
News Silver Alert: Milwaukee Police need your help Nov 30 CheapShot 2

Brookfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance