Review: Speedymen Moving & Delivery
Posted in the Brookfield Forum
#1 Jan 2, 2011
NOT PROFESSIONAL AND NOT A MOVING SERVICE! They talk the talk but do not walk the walk!
- Just a pretty face, e.g. fancy website => they will say things to get business but the nature and content of information provided is unreliable. Beware!
- Poor estimates => unnecessary scrambling and stress day before move. Multiple additional charges levied out of thin air. Beware!
- Everything is an extra charge => there was a fee for providing a revised estimate, paying by credit card, etc. Beware!
- Multiple hidden charges inserted between quote and invoice => hoping customer would not notice and pay for service not performed. Beware!
- Very slow, totally off on the estimate of number of hours => took more time for the job as billing is by the hour. Beware!
- Finally, multiple big items (bed headboard, footboard, study desks) damaged and expensive items (glass kitchenware) broken => no option to claim insurance. Beware!
In conclusion, the business model is very disadvantageous for the customer. BEWARE! Requesting BBB and others to be the lookout for these guys!
#2 Oct 27, 2011
Totally agree. Speedymen screwed up my move also. Javon and Cindy Smith are the owner/operators and are the most unprofessional people I've ever had the displeasure to deal with. They break you stuff and you have to hound them for two months to get them to submit the claim to their insurance (some place up in appleton). They hire kids who don't know how to move stuff professionally. They damage your stuff and say that's just part of the moving process and NOT their fault. Javon is the WORST of them all. Flat out will LIE to your face and will NEVER say sorry. Do NOT do business with this guy!!!
#3 Oct 16, 2012
I was expecting a call around 8:30 am to let me know they were in route for my 9:00 appt. No call I called at 9am got an answering machine, left msg. Got a call back within minutes to inform me that there was a call out and they were looking for someone to come in, it would be around 10am...still no phone call. After screaming at them at 11am they showed up at 12:30pm. There's no $75 an hour thats a lie, I should have known when I first called for qoute he qouted me $224.00 more than 2 men and truck when questioned what happened to 75 an hour? Hidden fees. I said I would think about it, he called back with a price of $195.00 and also he could move me on Saturday. 2 men and a truck had a 2-3 week wait for a Saturday (which i don't get either) They did apologize and took off $29.95 extra stop fee which i had to ask for, i asked for more because they did screw up my whole day but couldn't do that. Never again, never will recommend them, not professional at all.
Add your comments below
|Obama's final mission in 'his' last election: G...||Tue||ivan e johnson||11|
|Potawatomi deserves to have Kenosha proposal tu...||Nov 25||Injun||3|
|Politically Correct is One Way Speech and One W...||Nov 22||Culture Auditor||1|
|White Democrats botched midterm election||Nov 22||Spotted Girl||4|
|seeking advice of your area||Nov 19||COOL HANDLE G MAN||1|
|NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK!||Nov 18||NO CANADA OIL TO ...||1|
Find what you want!
Search Brookfield Forum Now
Copyright © 2014 Topix LLC