Harrisville man accused of sex with g...

Harrisville man accused of sex with girl under 13

There are 265 comments on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from Dec 20, 2012, titled Harrisville man accused of sex with girl under 13. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

A Harrisville resident was arrested by state police on Thursday for allegedly having sex with a girl under the age of 13.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

you are such an IDIOT

Manchester, NH

#127 Dec 25, 2012
FYI, who are you, his Momma?
ABC

Woburn, MA

#128 Dec 25, 2012
specila kinda dumb u are wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a special kind of dumb... Joe was bailed out the same day a and the family had the 25 grand with no problems..... so why don't you be real brave and go visit Connie and say all you have to say to her face.. come on I double dog dare ya .. you worthless spineless dirty bag!!!
bailed was reduced to $3000, that's when they bailed his slimmy ass out
lok

Woburn, MA

#129 Dec 25, 2012
you are such an IDIOT wrote:
FYI, who are you, his Momma?
and who ta f**k are you GOD????
ABC

Woburn, MA

#130 Dec 25, 2012
FYI wrote:
You all should be very very ashamed of your selves. Do you all not have anything important in life to do other than sit here writing nasty comments about this man? Have you ever thought of the way the Folwers act? This girl is the youngest whore (excuse my language) I've ever met and now a days more young girls are acting like her; not the way to be. She lies about her age on facebook and in person to guys to try and get guys attention to make her self feel loved (daddy issues) she also has called rape before on multiple guys who she's tried to get with or got with and then they just left her because of how she is. She hates her life so when she isn't happy she runs her mouth trying to make her life seem "cool" by spreading lies so all her "friends" can think highly of her cause you know now a days its ok to tell every one your having sex with a way older guy to get attention; well it isn't attention its disgusting. Her brother is no better and she will probably take after him with the smoking pot every hour of every day, popping pills and shooting shit up. Not to mention putting a gun up to some ones head over pot plants shows a lack of brain cells dontchya think? Any one can tell he isn't going any where with his life. Loom at the parents? Their mothers a who re (daughter like mother) and look at their drunken father. Bunch of nut cases if you ask me. As far as this whole thing being on topix or any website is shame full. If that was your son on here being talked about how would you feel? And if that was your daughter acting like that would you want her name all over and keep letting this happen? My daughters ass would have been wooped if I ever saw her acting like this. Rape is a serious thing and joey is an outstanding young man with his head on his shoulders who wouldn't ever think of having any sexual relations with her or any young girl. He has his whole life ahead of him and no one that is innocent deserves this. No body has any proof of him doing anything with her other than the cry of rape from a young girl who gives it up every chance she gets. They claim this happened in march well if it was such a huge deal then I guess they should have gotten their heads out of their asses and called the police then. Also not to mention if he really did do this the police would have showed up on his door steps and taken him right then and their. To all of you against joseph should really be ashamed of yourselves for talking the way you have been. Its christmas time this family does not need any of this. Its sickening. Don't have anything nice to say keep it to your selves. Don't believe everything you read on the internet more than half of its BULLSHIT like the shit that is posted on here.
I believe the same applies to you, you're running the Fowlers down, same as people are tun the Clements down. Get a life.

Besides no matter what kind of girl she is, he shouldn't of had sex with her being under age and yes he knew exactaly how old she was, remember he was best friends with her brother who is only 17/18 and he KNEW she was younger then her brother. USE your head fella.
decent

Ithaca, NY

#131 Dec 25, 2012
Why should I be ashamed? I didn't molest a child.
DEF

Tupper Lake, NY

#132 Dec 25, 2012
if he stole from me rather it be plants or what ever if i had caught him he would not be having to worry about court. i would have beat him half to death. but i am not worried his days a coming rather prison or some one catching up with him hes going to get it one way or an other. can we say bye bye Joey lmfao.. told you karma is a bitch then you die
haha

Syracuse, NY

#133 Dec 25, 2012
Heather Baldwin....well hmmm yuck yes she is a thief has been her whole life no one in hville can stand judddddyyyyy haha joke and r Peggy and Donny going to acuse u of rape since I've heard from lil donnies mouth he's scrogged u was it before or after u lost YOUR TEETH .....nassssttttyyyy
lies
#134 Dec 25, 2012
its funny how this supposably happened in march...and some of u say he was bragging about it? doesnt that make u just as guilty that u knew it happened and didnt say anything?? i think its a bunch of bs. the little girl is just mad he didnt want her and donnie is mad at some shit that went down btwn him and joe. if donnie walked in on it dont u think his "billy bad ass" woulda done something then and not waited almost a year to say something? doesnt make sense does it? think about it morons
Facts

Harrisville, NY

#136 Dec 26, 2012
Agree with Hmmmmm 100% percent. Regardless of people's past the fact is she is a CHILD he is an ADULT. I can tell you for a fact the Police will call you to come in and talk and then arrest you. If you don't appear they will cuff you in public. It's their way of giving you a little bit of peace, but it in NO way means they don't have evidence. He very well may get a plea bargain and a reduce of charges, but you can bet he will get time behind bars to make him realize his wrong & to hopefully never do it again. The girl well just having her name dragged through the mud and completely humiliated in a small town by the gossips will be her punishment and lesson, deserving or not it's a fact of life.
FYI

Syracuse, NY

#137 Dec 26, 2012
No i am not his mother, i am just a strong believer in how little girls should not call "rape". Rape is where one person is forcing him or herself on to the other that does not want to have sexual encounters. Joey did not do that; nor did he do anything with that girl. I believe that this girl should not be crying "rape" if she does not know the definition of it. It is not write for a young girl to act the way she does and come on to guys way older than her. She has chance to grow up and get a guy her own age. This is her fault because she does not know how to stay away from older guys. I know that if i was back in my younger years than my mother would have wooped my ass for flirting and trying to get with let alone talk to an older guy. I know that this girl has spread multiple rumors to her friends and other peers about how she got with guys that she really didnt have anything todo with also not to mention how she bragged about them "loving" her and how she would have a "thing" going on with them. That is not write todo because it makes her look bad and it makes the guys look bad that wanted nothing todo with her and didnt have anything todo with her. Trying to get attention like she has winds up with a lot of people hurting and not just the ones shes tried to hurt but her self and her whole family as well. Crying rape is serious and if your going to give it up and see that no one really wants you after than deal with not having the attention; dont cry rape cause if it does really happen to you your world will come crashing down around you and youll feel the pain of what rape really is.
FYI

Syracuse, NY

#138 Dec 26, 2012
decent wrote:
Why should I be ashamed? I didn't molest a child.
And neither did he. But you do act as if you know the whole story when you do not; therefore, you should be ashamed of your self for being against a situation you dont know fully.
wonders

United States

#139 Dec 26, 2012
lies wrote:
its funny how this supposably happened in march...and some of u say he was bragging about it? doesnt that make u just as guilty that u knew it happened and didnt say anything?? i think its a bunch of bs. the little girl is just mad he didnt want her and donnie is mad at some shit that went down btwn him and joe. if donnie walked in on it dont u think his "billy bad ass" woulda done something then and not waited almost a year to say something? doesnt make sense does it? think about it morons
And if it was within the last 5 years the statue of limitation has not run put. At that time Donnie was a minor and she was not. I'd say Rape their too. Yep heather how do u like me now
Wow

Ithaca, NY

#140 Dec 26, 2012
FYI wrote:
No i am not his mother, i am just a strong believer in how little girls should not call "rape". Rape is where one person is forcing him or herself on to the other that does not want to have sexual encounters. Joey did not do that; nor did he do anything with that girl. I believe that this girl should not be crying "rape" if she does not know the definition of it. It is not write for a young girl to act the way she does and come on to guys way older than her. She has chance to grow up and get a guy her own age. This is her fault because she does not know how to stay away from older guys. I know that if i was back in my younger years than my mother would have wooped my ass for flirting and trying to get with let alone talk to an older guy. I know that this girl has spread multiple rumors to her friends and other peers about how she got with guys that she really didnt have anything todo with also not to mention how she bragged about them "loving" her and how she would have a "thing" going on with them. That is not write todo because it makes her look bad and it makes the guys look bad that wanted nothing todo with her and didnt have anything todo with her. Trying to get attention like she has winds up with a lot of people hurting and not just the ones shes tried to hurt but her self and her whole family as well. Crying rape is serious and if your going to give it up and see that no one really wants you after than deal with not having the attention; dont cry rape cause if it does really happen to you your world will come crashing down around you and youll feel the pain of what rape really is.
You seriously have to be the most ignorant person I've ever seen write on here. She can cry rape all she wants because until she's 17 years old according to New York State law anyone that touches her in a sexual way is in fact, RAPING her since at 12 YEARS OLD she doesn't have the mental capacity to say yes to any sexual situation. 12. 12. Not 16, not 17, but 12. I don't care how promiscuous she is, HE should of known better.
Donald Robinson

Ithaca, NY

#141 Dec 26, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
And neither did he. But you do act as if you know the whole story when you do not; therefore, you should be ashamed of your self for being against a situation you dont know fully.
Really, I went to the court and read the file, its public information. I am not the only one who has read it. Want the truth, go read it yourself.
BunchOfBull

Homer, NY

#142 Dec 26, 2012
Obviously she doesn't have the mental capability for anything. Learn to keep your legs closed, act your age, keep your tits in your shirt and talk to guys your own age. I guess her mama didn't set a good example. I read the court records as well but did you ever think that he was just shocked that someone could do this to him when the young man doesn't deserve any of it & that signing the statements doesn't mean he did shit? Do any one of you bashers on here know what the hell the statements say that he singed? People know nothing about the truth. Give it all a rest
cravesattention

Homer, NY

#143 Dec 26, 2012
She's just a little attention whore who makes up lies to be "cool" & then finds out no one likes her & comes up with fake ass stories her brother made her tell when its weird because if I was her brother & I caught a guy with my 12 year old sister like he is claiming to do I wouldn't wait months to ruin some ones life ida beat the shit out of the guy right then & there. Just someone who craves the attention when she's making such an ass out of herself. P.a.t.h.e.t.I.c do you all get off on drama?
Flannel flunkies

Ithaca, NY

#144 Dec 26, 2012
cravesattention wrote:
She's just a little attention whore who makes up lies to be "cool" & then finds out no one likes her & comes up with fake ass stories her brother made her tell when its weird because if I was her brother & I caught a guy with my 12 year old sister like he is claiming to do I wouldn't wait months to ruin some ones life ida beat the shit out of the guy right then & there. Just someone who craves the attention when she's making such an ass out of herself. P.a.t.h.e.t.I.c do you all get off on drama?
Most kids love attention. Kids do that, throw tantrums and do things to get attention even if its negative. Kids, children, babies. Most grown men wouldn't give any 12 year old sexual attention. Guess that's the difference here. A sick f*ck that sees any 12 year old as a target, no matter how she acts. This makes me sick to think that any if you people blame this kid for him breaking the law. She doesn't have the mental capacity to say yes to any of it, and obviously neither does he. Ask any normal man older than 18 what they think of the girl, what they'd tell you is its sick to even ask because she's a kid. Anyone with eyes can see she's a kid.
jim

United States

#146 Dec 27, 2012
I know the law is the law. thats too bad. people don't grow up at the same rate. look at some men and women. they never grow up. some girls by the time they are 13 they have had more sex partners than a 30 year old woman. if a twenty year old sweet talks a 12 year old virgin into sex is not the same as a twenty year old being number ten or more. i know she is just 13. but not the normal 13. i myself would never do it. and i dont think it is right. but rape. maybe sexual misconduct. she should be made to tell all the others names. they should all be arrested. why punish just one of them.
DEF

Tupper Lake, NY

#147 Dec 27, 2012
wrong answer she was 12....but that's Harrisville for ya if shes old enough to bleed shes old enough to breed,,why go across the street to cousins when you can go across the hall to sisters room.,you know the lil village where incest is best and cousins make dozens. this is how some of you on here make it sound when you all defend the lil pervert
Hmmmm

Ithaca, NY

#148 Dec 27, 2012
To Jim and Def, you are both right. Def, she is 12 so as you said, if he had sex with her its rape. However, I also agree with Jim, if she has in fact has sex with multiple partners who are over 18 then they too should be named and charged, add to that her parents should be charged with neglect and she should be placed in a home where she will have supervision and guidance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beaver Den Diner (Jun '12) Jan 14 Richie 11
Secrets Jan 14 Officer Jay 10
Charles Rosenbarker (Jan '17) Jan 11 TooFunny 18
Sarah Broedel (May '14) Jan 5 Gnuboarder 7
Peggy Fowler Jan 2 Delbert 14
Crystal mallette (Jan '16) Dec 31 Herman 29
jeff worden Dec 29 peanut 5

Brookfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance