W. Brookfield man spends wedding night in jail

Full story: Telegram & Gazette/Sunday Telegram

A West Brookfield man spent his wedding night in a cell after he allegedly kicked a police officer at his wedding reception yesterday, then violated a restraining order taken out by his new bride.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Sep 20, 2006
TERY

AOL

#1 Aug 30, 2006
WAS HE CRAZY OR WHAT? I BET THT HAS TO DO ITH ALCOHOL..BET HE IS REGRETTING THAT NOW
Burni

AOL

#2 Sep 8, 2006
That has got to be a world record for how quick someone can mess up thier marriage lol.
arty

Tacoma, WA

#3 Sep 11, 2006
i grew up with some of his family and their not known for being normal. its too bad he could not transcend pyschologicly.
scared resident

Charlton, MA

#4 Sep 12, 2006
What was the bride thinking? There had to be some signs before they got married that he was crazy. I think girls get married for all the wrong reasons now.
nan

Dover, FL

#5 Sep 20, 2006
Okay, did anyone read that statement, specifically where it said "violated a restraining order taken out by his new bride." Why was she marrying the guy if she had a restraining order on him? That should of been her first clue to get up and run as fast as she could. Wow, people never stop amazing me.
nan

Dover, FL

#6 Sep 20, 2006
Quote: "violated a restraining order taken out by his new bride" That should of been the first clue to run.

People never stop amazing me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug 16 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
Fitchburg rabies clinic an all-around success Aug 7 Peaches 1
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Aug 2 Kundrot dionkie 4,699
Mass. monks hope Trappist Ale will pay for agin... Jul '14 Laurie Mann 1
420? Jul '14 Lev1180 1
Road salt taints wells in Charlton; state seeks... Jul '14 furby357 2
Review: ARRAY(0x179b0c5c) Jul '14 Tami 1
•••

Brookfield News Video

•••
•••

Brookfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••