'This is a story of good over evil' T...

'This is a story of good over evil' Townsend man talks about 19...

There are 5 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Dec 2, 2007, titled 'This is a story of good over evil' Townsend man talks about 19.... In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Andrew Gustafson sat down with a small coffee in a paper cup and took off his jacket.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Mom

Salem, MA

#1 Dec 2, 2007
So long ago but still so sad.
Golden days

Concord, MA

#2 Dec 2, 2007
No matter what happens - there always are golden days out there. We can never forget that. I can relate to what Andrew said about the holocaust - it is so true. People can survive life - it's about how you decide to think about it. He is a brave man - more then a survivor.
a friend

Woburn, MA

#3 Dec 3, 2007
I don't believe you have chosen to report on such a tragedy out of the past. What a wound you have helped to re open...
Shame on all of you.
sec94th

Natick, MA

#4 Dec 3, 2007
I have to mirror "a friened's post. Was this a slow newsday? Exactly what was the point or purpose of re-opening this - unless the victim asked you to?
Rachel

United States

#5 Dec 4, 2007
I still remember that night...I had Mrs. Gustafson as a preshool teacher and I was only 9 when she was murdered. While they searched for him we locked the doors and hid with the lights off. They found him down the street. I am so happy to hear that Mr. Gustafson has been able to find happiness in his life despite this terrible tragedy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four-alarm fire breaks out at Publick House in ... Feb 2 Mary 1
News Framingham Schools Has A Plan To Give Wi-Fi Acc... Jan 23 morris 1
News Ellen DeGeneres Baffled That Caitlyn Jenner Onc... Jan '16 TerryE 5
News Powerball Hits $1.5 Billion: Where to Get Ticke... Jan '16 Tim McNamara 1
News Tantasqua Regional High School students charged... (Jun '12) Dec '15 Mike Delude 3
cousin Brian chaffee Dec '15 Mike Jersey 1
News Girl says firefighter raped her (Aug '06) Nov '15 Mike Jersey 988
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookfield Mortgages