Possible link probed in Leominster an...

Possible link probed in Leominster and Lunenburg burglaries - Senti...

There are 19 comments on the Sentinel & Enterprise story from Sep 28, 2010, titled Possible link probed in Leominster and Lunenburg burglaries - Senti.... In it, Sentinel & Enterprise reports that:

Police used a helicopter and tracking dogs but it was a private security guard who finally helped nab a burglary suspect on Central Street Saturday afternoon, Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sentinel & Enterprise.

joanne

Bedford, MA

#1 Sep 28, 2010
piece of crap should rot in jail - not wait for a court date 30 days out - that is BS. how many breakins do we need in that area? NO MORE
Totally agree

Leominster, MA

#2 Sep 28, 2010
Funny how we only hear about a string of breakins AFTER they catch the guy. This happened last year to. Why they don't think to warn residents when there have been several break-ins over a few weeks so they can be on the lookout and more vigilant is beyond me. Ironic how they always are near Litchfield.
Daisy

Boston, MA

#3 Sep 28, 2010
If he is homeless then deport him back to his homeland. One less dependent on the system. I hope they get his accomplices as well and ship them all up the river useless pieces of $hit.
Daisy

Boston, MA

#4 Sep 28, 2010
Totally agree wrote:
Funny how we only hear about a string of breakins AFTER they catch the guy. This happened last year to. Why they don't think to warn residents when there have been several break-ins over a few weeks so they can be on the lookout and more vigilant is beyond me. Ironic how they always are near Litchfield.
I agree an informed public is the best way to catch the criminal in the process although this one was not very bright anyway. Litchfield area needs to clean up their act as well before it gets worse. Maybe one of those neighborhood watches that they used on French Hill when they had issues.
annoyed

Osterville, MA

#5 Sep 28, 2010
the breakins in the "Litchfield area" were in nice CLEAN family neighborhoods that just happen to be near that disgusting apartment complex. Lets not blame the financially stable taxpaying residents who were subjected to this idiot here just because of the scum that lives down the street
Shaking My Head

Gardner, MA

#6 Sep 28, 2010
Good job.
Just because

Boston, MA

#7 Sep 28, 2010
Just because he has a rican last name doesn't mean he wasn't born here. He was born and raised in the Burg, the son of a Fitchburg cop. And he's homeless because his choices of drugs over his family. He has years to sit behind bars now and think about what he has done and the sons that will never know him
First hand

Wellesley, MA

#8 Sep 28, 2010
There have been over 40 home robberies in that side of town (Pleasant, Union, Central etc...) in the month of September. Why weren't people warned with a reverse 911 call or article?? And why weren't sighting reports taken seriously??? We were told of robberies in Lunenburg, why not Leominster? Ask the mayor.
leominster resident

North Billerica, MA

#9 Sep 28, 2010
First hand wrote:
There have been over 40 home robberies in that side of town (Pleasant, Union, Central etc...) in the month of September. Why weren't people warned with a reverse 911 call or article?? And why weren't sighting reports taken seriously??? We were told of robberies in Lunenburg, why not Leominster? Ask the mayor.
The mayor is too interested in keeping secrets trying to show Leominster as a nice community. Let's be serious...all leominster residents should be angry!
bad mayor

United States

#10 Sep 28, 2010
A good mayor would have wanted the public informed. But, with a city spokesperson to run interference and a pervasive lack of respect for citizens and their right to be informed- this mayor is bad.
First hand wrote:
once apon a time

Leominster, MA

#11 Sep 28, 2010
annoyed wrote:
the breakins in the "Litchfield area" were in nice CLEAN family neighborhoods that just happen to be near that disgusting apartment complex. Lets not blame the financially stable taxpaying residents who were subjected to this idiot here just because of the scum that lives down the street
Well I guess you mean the renamed Licthfeild Terrace Apts.....now known as Silver Leaf Terrace..1st of all it is not disusting,your from Ashburnham...must be nice..secondly.the state finally cleaned it up,in and out after 40 years of poor mismanagement,embezzling,and letting people move in without checking refrences,prior landlords and having boyfriends move in they did'nt care! So,hopefully after living here since 1995,it will be a nice area once again...
NUTS

Fitchburg, MA

#12 Sep 28, 2010
not only has this person been in fitchburg for some time...he lived in lunenburg for many years...attended lunenburg schools and, thats right, a son of a police officer! yes, he has made many bad decisions and thats why his woman kicked him out of the house, they bought together with their child in Groton! He must be held accountable and pay for his mistakes now!
Geez

Leominster, MA

#13 Sep 29, 2010
Let's inform all the residents of the break-ins? Really? People could care less about neighbors today, and sure as hell don't want to get involved with anything having to do with standing up against a criminal in court. Please!
John North Country

Concord, NH

#14 Sep 29, 2010
First and formost, if I am in the house and someone breaks in, they will leave feet first! The police will not have to investigate the crime, spend tax payers money finding the idiot, more tax payers money for appointed attorneys and court cost and so on and on and on....Then they are cut free to do it again. Up north, we have our own way to handle this type of crime! "roaches come in, but they don't get out!" Nothing says "holy sh*t like the slide of browning shotgun!" I have a sticker on my slider in the back of the house that reads, "Nothing in here worth dying for!"
Totally agree

Leominster, MA

#15 Sep 29, 2010
annoyed wrote:
If you were responding to me you misunderstood my post, I live in one of the areas near Litchfield, there are nice neighborhoods around here who the criminals that live at Litchfield target, it's ironic how Litchfield Terrace or Silver Leaf Terrace whatever they call it now, is always the epicenter of the break-ins. It's not the area it's the complex that's the problem.
Totally agree

Leominster, MA

#16 Sep 29, 2010
First hand wrote:
Exactly!! It's INSANE that they didn't think they should notify residents for their own safety as well as finding the criminals, I live off of Central and the first I heard of it was when helicopters were flying over my house with search lights. These criminals are sometimes brazen enough to walk into peoples houses in broad daylight when they are home and we didnt know about it????WHAT?
Totally agree

Leominster, MA

#17 Sep 29, 2010
Geez wrote:
Let's inform all the residents of the break-ins? Really? People could care less about neighbors today, and sure as hell don't want to get involved with anything having to do with standing up against a criminal in court. Please!
Wow, how about people even caring about their own safety? No one mentioned watching out for their neighbors, but that would be a plus, these criminals are targeting neighborhoods where some people actually do know and like each other. Personally I want to know if I need to close my garage when I am home or lock my doors when I am upstairs in my house.
just a thought

West Brookfield, MA

#18 Sep 29, 2010
shame on the most of you this is not mayberry lock your doors and windows when you leave. Get a alarm system or a meat eating Doberman. get a life don't point fingers at the mayor oh wait you cant do that either there to far up your nose
big bitch

Leominster, MA

#19 Oct 1, 2010
he deserves to be locked up forever.he is a peice of shit that will steal from anyone to get something he can trade or sell so he can get his fix.he sell his own kids toys to get drugs.that is sick,and he is one sick person that should not be out on the streets.lock him up and throw the key away!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News W. Brookfield man spends wedding night in jail (Aug '06) Jul 19 Mike Amboy 7
looking for a friend (Feb '07) Jul 19 Mike Amboy 2
What and Who Jul 19 Mike Duluze 1
News Pregnant Mom Arrested For OUI, Drug Possession (Oct '06) Jul 19 Mike Duluze 2
News Oatmeal Outrage Recipe contest entry sent back ... Jul 10 Johnny Jon 2
Massachusetts Adoptees and Birth parents Reunit... Jun '16 joan 1
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) May '16 FF wife 2

Brookfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brookfield Mortgages