Quaboag Regional High School student suspended for sketch

Apr 12, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Telegram & Gazette/Sunday Telegram

By Bradford L. Miner TELEGRAM & GAZETTE STAFF bminer@telegram.com WARREN- An unidentified Quaboag Regional High School student was suspended indefinitely today when a sketch depicting graphic violence was found ... via Telegram & Gazette/Sunday Telegram

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 13, 2007
CAROLYN

Leverett, MA

#1 May 12, 2007
MAYBE THIS PERSON IS A SIBLING TO THE PERSON WHO KILLED MOLLY BISH, AND IT JUST RUNS IN THE BLOOD TO BE A VIOLENT PERSON.
Tina

Worcester, MA

#2 May 13, 2007
Maybe its just a drawing and there wasn't any thing meant by it. You really shouldn't jump to a conclusion like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug 16 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
Fitchburg rabies clinic an all-around success Aug 7 Peaches 1
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Aug 2 Kundrot dionkie 4,699
Mass. monks hope Trappist Ale will pay for agin... Jul '14 Laurie Mann 1
420? Jul '14 Lev1180 1
Road salt taints wells in Charlton; state seeks... Jul '14 furby357 2
Review: ARRAY(0x179b0c5c) Jul '14 Tami 1
•••

Brookfield News Video

•••
•••

Brookfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••