Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Ask him to include how many elections he has LOST.
Melrose

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Going to be a long resume then!
Prove it

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Nothing will change wrote:
The Klein family moved out of town a couple years ago maybe that's why mr Klein is not a board member I'm a personal friend of his son don't throw names out to try making a point
We know why they left. Prove that you are a personal friend. So is his brother Jimmy Klein older or younger?
entertainment

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

This is so amusing! Better than a soap opera! Keep them coming!
Skip is drunk

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

I'm sick and tired of Jesse Martinez and his "running of his mouth"!
If Jesse was so concerned about taxes,why is Stone Park the highest tax municipality in the state? If Martinez was so concerned about the people,why does Stone Park lead every town in Illinios in having the most strip clubs and adult bookstores in the State?
Jesse Martinez is the biggest hypocrite in Proviso!
Martinez was angry because his town,Stone Park was'nt getting anymore Mental Health money ever since his Boss,Danny Cogliniese was kicked off the Mental Health Board.Now he acts like he is worried about the Township money,but remember when he tried to get the Township tax payers to fund a soccer program,to have the taxpayers pay for uniforms and balls for a soccer league in Stone Park for illegal aliens? How about his silence when District 88 taxpayers got stuck up to fund a Stone Park trustee with a job($88,000 for Joe Burdi) as transportation director at the school district? What about his double dipping in Stone Park,while living in Melrose Park???Why does Jesse allow Benny "The rat" Mazzulla stay as mayor of Stone Park and allow him to hire all 109 family members, and not say a thing about the mexicans of his village getting ripped off by there taxes to pay the Mazzulla family to live in Luxury in Oak Brook?
Jesse Martinez does'nt care about the taxpayers,he does'nt care about Stone Park, and he sure does'nt care about Melrose Park, he only cares about himself and trying to make himself rich ,just like his buddy Ben "greasyball" Mazzullo.
Jesse,"Who you crappin"?
Served

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Well said
Skip is drunk wrote:
If Jesse was so concerned about taxes,why is Stone Park the highest tax municipality in the state? If Martinez was so concerned about the people,why does Stone Park lead every town in Illinios in having the most strip clubs and adult bookstores in the State?
Martinez was angry because his town,Stone Park was'nt getting anymore Mental Health money ever since his Boss,Danny Cogliniese was kicked off the Mental Health Board.Now he acts like he is worried about the Township money,but remember when he tried to get the Township tax payers to fund a soccer program,to have the taxpayers pay for uniforms and balls for a soccer league in Stone Park for illegal aliens? How about his silence when District 88 taxpayers got stuck up to fund a Stone Park trustee with a job($88,000 for Joe Burdi) as transportation director at the school district? What about his double dipping in Stone Park,while living in Melrose Park???Why does Jesse allow Benny "The rat" Mazzulla stay as mayor of Stone Park and allow him to hire all 109 family members, and not say a thing about the mexicans of his village getting ripped off by there taxes to pay the Mazzulla family to live in Luxury in Oak Brook?
Jesse Martinez does'nt care about the taxpayers,he does'nt care about Stone Park, and he sure does'nt care about Melrose Park, he only cares about himself and trying to make himself rich ,just like his buddy Ben "greasyball" Mazzullo.
Jesse,"Who you crappin"?
Skip is drunk

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

I don't care what happens there.. It has nothing to do with our village.. Whomever he supports is up to him.. Politics is a dirty rotten low down deal!! These people need to understand that.. Maybe Mazzula and his boys did something to the mayor? Maybe the BIG BOY down state is repaying a debt for the help he got to oust the guy from Elmwood Park? I know one thing, if they want Suarez to win, Mazzula does not have a clue what he is in for.. That will be fun to watch.. If you remember correctly I think Mayor Ben supported Jesse Martinez in a earlier race vs Serpico.. Maybe it is payback time?
jesse

Roselle, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

nothing
El Mexicano

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

no resume
Please

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Jesse, I'm patiently waiting for your resume. Please send it soon!
Jesses College Education

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I heard Manti Te'o's girlfriend filled in for Jesse at his government job while he was out campaigning to be mayor.
Haha

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Jesses College Education wrote:
I heard Manti Te'o's girlfriend filled in for Jesse at his government job while he was out campaigning to be mayor.
Classic!
Big Nose

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Jesses College Education wrote:
Lol good one.
Well said

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Skip is drunk wrote:
Jesse,"Who you crappin"?
Good points. Really opened my eyes.
Jesse biggest fan

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Jesse, I love how you're running again as a joke. You are such a funny guy. I also love the trustees you picked and how you made them think you have a chance. You are seriously on another level. Keep up the good work sir! Always entertaining!

But seriously, you need to send out your résumé again. That's the comedy clincher! Don't mess that up!
DUI Bob

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

To raise some money for RMP, Jesse should read his resume at some comedy club. I bet Comedy Central will even fork over some cash for that hilarious 2 min act.
Hehe

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

DUI Bob wrote:
To raise some money for RMP, Jesse should read his resume at some comedy club. I bet Comedy Central will even fork over some cash for that hilarious 2 min act.
Well said
A ticket for you

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Two pieces of crap both trying to rip off whats left of MP.

How can anyone support either Serpico or Martinez?

I would be sooo embarrassed to try to state why either idiot is a good candidate.

The welfare, give all my friends jobs approach just doesn't work. And therefore BOTH candidates suck!
go home mexi

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

blank

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brookfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 49,368
4th of July flags 1 hr Pearl of wisdom 47
Two Weekend Shootings Involving Police Prompt P... 3 hr Serious Mess 2
Galaxy Adult Book & Video (Apr '07) 5 hr amber 112
Looking for John from John's Automotive 6 hr old customer 6
Finley Jr. High School (Nov '09) 22 hr Village web site 13
Cook County recorder blasted for improper hirin... Tue Chevey 3

Search the Brookfield Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Brookfield Jobs

•••