Hugging illegal in all public use areas in Illinois.

Posted in the Brookfield Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 1, 2011

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

Think it's okay to hug someone even if they are having a bad day? Think again! Illinois has a law in effect that strictly forbids all forms of Public Display of Affection (PDA), including hugging, in all public use and outdoor areas in the State of Illinois. PDA, including hugging, is punishable by easily up to 75 years imprisonment for all involved, consent or no consent; in fact anyone found to have given their consent can easily face the exact same sentence as the perpetrator. And this goes for all public use areas such as restaurants, shopping centers, shopping malls, cafeterias, lounges, bars, taverns, bowling alleys, schools/school campuses (including colleges), arcades, parks, bicycle trails, stadiums, and festivals.
Ron Paul 4 Prez

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

Anybody who votes for Obama again should get 75 years to life, whichever comes first.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Brookfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brookfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••