Review: Kustom Automotive Recovery Inc

Posted in the Brookfield Forum

Sam

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 6, 2008
These guys are evil and scourge of the earth. They wanted me to pay a $75 extra fee mostly because they felt like it. Brookfield and Lagrange PD are in on their scam. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
Jim

Warren, MI

#2 Apr 3, 2009
Bill i not a good business man. He is scum of the earth. He is a drug addict and a paranoid schizzo! He will screw over anybody he comes in contact with. I feel for his drivers, they take the brunt of the crap he has dealt out and they always have to pick up the peices and cover for him. Stay away from Kustom!
Nick

Chicago, IL

#3 May 21, 2009
Your completely right the guy is a massive cokehead and everyone knows it. I've heard it from several people... My neighbor had a car that was towed for street cleaning. Those crooks not only charged this poor old guy exuberant fees for his car being there for 2 days but when he got the car back they had damaged the suspension, someone changed the front tires and they opened the locked car and stole his belongings including his prescription drugs and identification. They denied everything and he said that they caused him a lot of headaches from this one tow. This is ridiculous!!! These guys should not be towing for the village if their reputation is so bad. How many more people do they have to rip off before there is some change. This company really has to be looked at.
Joe

Morton Grove, IL

#4 Jul 17, 2009
They towed my car for no apparent reason. He charged me an awful lot for something that should not have been done. And he damaged my front bumper. It cost $465 to repair and they did not take responsibilty

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Glitter Starz Inc 9 hr skylarc 6
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 14 hr Loveyoumanny 1,498
New School Board Leaders Mon ABCs 10
What happened to the Hillside Shopping Center? (Mar '08) Sun Ken 553
News EEOC: Papa T's workers harassed (Oct '10) Sun Datruthhurts 29
moody Sun A Senior 2
Honest Answers Please Jan '15 Home Buyer 1
More from around the web

Brookfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE