Learn how to fight cancer through exe...

Learn how to fight cancer through exercise, nutrition

There are 1 comment on the Orlando Sentinel story from Oct 14, 2008, titled Learn how to fight cancer through exercise, nutrition. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

South Lake Hospital will present a cancer-education wellness program called "Survivorship Care" from 2 to 3 p.m. Thursday at the National Training Center on the hospital campus, 1099 Citrus Tower Blvd., ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Gloom and Doom

Silver Spring, MD

#1 Oct 14, 2008
Sorry, not going to happen. You can have the best nutrition and exercise program in the world but it won't make any difference. If you get the cancer, most likely you will die from the cancer. Not a thing you can do about it. I've always wondered about all those health nuts laying in their hospital beds, dying of cancer. Who they gonna cuss now? Jogging behind a bus really helps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brooker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work camp in lake butler Oct '17 Dayday 2
News Attention drivers: Waldo's 'speed trap' police ... (Jun '07) Oct '17 Robert 68
News Florida set to execute man for 2 decades-old mu... Oct '17 Tony 1
News Florida set to execute man for 2 decades-old mu... Oct '17 CodeTalker 1
Need Timber Village residents past or now to co... (Mar '09) Sep '17 Cadencedawn13 17
Santa Fe Park, Worthington Springs, FL (Nov '13) Sep '17 marry 45
Charles Cole Sep '17 Justcurious 1

Brooker Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brooker Mortgages