Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#20543 Sep 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow. What a big difference. He actually said "I took the initiative in creating the internet." LOL!
The creation of the internet was the work of many people. Here's a link to a history written by some of the biggest names in the development of the internet. They acknowledge Gore's contribution, as one of the first politicians to realize the value of these communication networks:

"In 1988, a National Research Council committee, chaired by Kleinrock and with Kahn and Clark as members, produced a report commissioned by NSF titled "Towards a National Research Network". This report was influential on then Senator Al Gore, and ushered in high speed networks that laid the networking foundation for the future information superhighway."

http://www.internetsociety.org/internet/what-...

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#20544 Sep 23, 2013
Coal Genie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see. You are way beyond this tactic. Much too honorable for you to stoop to such...oh...scratch your first comments. I count 7, provided these are even Liberals. Now let's count the many, and I'm talking, keep that GOP from the kiddies, oh so many GOP kiddie gropers there are...hundreds? 7<100s. Look it up, you Doomsday Bible bunker full of toddlers.
But then you guys were always against things like math, science, education, American worker's rights, the media... Just keep your Koch wh0re mouth away from them toddlers, tough guy. America has spoken (also see last 2 elections)
If you don't know who most of those guys are, you're not informed enough to have an opinion, Trashy. Those came off the top of my head...I notice you had to go online.
Here's a hint, douchebag: Sexual deviancy is bipartisan. Media coverage and prosecution are not.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#20545 Sep 23, 2013
Coal Genie wrote:
<quoted text>

But then you guys were always against things like math, science, education, American worker's rights, the media... Just keep your Koch wh0re mouth away from them toddlers, tough guy. America has spoken (also see last 2 elections)
I saw the last two elections: In 2010 and 2012, the US House went overwhelmingly GOP and 31 states have GOP governors. Now don't disappoint us...start crying about gerrymandered districts.
BTW, your fascination with pedophilia seems to be a constant them in your posts. Do you know a guy named Walt Lewis? He might be able to help you.
Pops

Newport, KY

#20546 Sep 23, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was making a joke. It wasn't really about English, but logic. A "false predicate" is a premise that is incorrect. So when xxxrayted said:
<quoted text>
That's a false premise, because it didn't happen that way, so you can't draw any conclusions. My joke was pointing this out by also using the false premise "If you (xxxrayted) had gone to college..."
If you are interested, this explains the concept in more detail (and offers another joke!):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_premise
Thanx for the English refresher.
I took XXX's post as a hypothetical trying to make a certain closed minded person think. Fat chance of that happening! lol
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20547 Sep 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't know who most of those guys are, you're not informed enough to have an opinion, Trashy. Those came off the top of my head...I notice you had to go online.
That's what these people get for NOT watching Fox News where you get the other half of the story.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20548 Sep 23, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
The creation of the internet was the work of many people. Here's a link to a history written by some of the biggest names in the development of the internet. They acknowledge Gore's contribution, as one of the first politicians to realize the value of these communication networks:
"In 1988, a National Research Council committee, chaired by Kleinrock and with Kahn and Clark as members, produced a report commissioned by NSF titled "Towards a National Research Network". This report was influential on then Senator Al Gore, and ushered in high speed networks that laid the networking foundation for the future information superhighway."
http://www.internetsociety.org/internet/what-...
That's fine, but it doesn't change what he said. The joke still stands.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20549 Sep 23, 2013
Coal Genie wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot base our votes on a 3000 year old book written by lice infested shepherds..oh wait. That's you.
No, that's not me, that's your obsession with Koch, oil and religion.

With the exception of abortion (which mostly stems from moral feelings) I don't know anybody that votes for "whatever" according to the Holy Bible. On the other hand, there are plenty on your side of the fence that votes with the belief man controls the temperature of the earth.

What's sillier?
TruckerNoThinky

Canton, OH

#20550 Sep 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not me, that's your obsession with Koch, oil and religion.
With the exception of abortion (which mostly stems from moral feelings) I don't know anybody that votes for "whatever" according to the Holy Bible. On the other hand, there are plenty on your side of the fence that votes with the belief man controls the temperature of the earth.
What's sillier?
I'd have to say you not knowing that most conservatives are Christian is silly, but not as silly as a water walking Jewish zombie who lives in the sky. Now about that Mormon...
EugeneHadAPipeDr eam

Canton, OH

#20551 Sep 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the last two elections: In 2010 and 2012, the US House went overwhelmingly GOP and 31 states have GOP governors. Now don't disappoint us...start crying about gerrymandered districts.
BTW, your fascination with pedophilia seems to be a constant them in your posts. Do you know a guy named Walt Lewis? He might be able to help you.
Constant huh? You must be seeing kiddies everywhere like you see commies. Seeing how rightwing Conservatives are the only people with any "morals", according to rightwing Conservatives, I just wanted to make sure you had a very clear idea of what you are calling "family values". Now get down in your doomsday bunker you sniveling fringe group flunky. American voters told you to stick your creepy Tea Bagger agenda up your @ss. Don't you EVER forget that, son.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#20552 Sep 23, 2013
EugeneHadAPipeDream wrote:
<quoted text>
Constant huh? You must be seeing kiddies everywhere like you see commies. Seeing how rightwing Conservatives are the only people with any "morals", according to rightwing Conservatives, I just wanted to make sure you had a very clear idea of what you are calling "family values". Now get down in your doomsday bunker you sniveling fringe group flunky. American voters told you to stick your creepy Tea Bagger agenda up your @ss. Don't you EVER forget that, son.
The only creepy thing I see is yet another NE Ohio leftist douchebag with pedo tendencies who's throwing a fit over the fact the his boy in the White Hut is being held on a leash by the House. The House, Canton trash...that's how we're sticking it up your well-traveled ass.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20553 Sep 23, 2013
EugeneHadAPipeDream wrote:
<quoted text>
Constant huh? You must be seeing kiddies everywhere like you see commies. Seeing how rightwing Conservatives are the only people with any "morals", according to rightwing Conservatives, I just wanted to make sure you had a very clear idea of what you are calling "family values"
Better question: what do liberals consider family values and morals?

After all, Clinton had overwhelming support from his constituents after having a sexual relationship with a girl young enough to be his daughter, insulting and humiliating a woman who was a former underling of his that rejected his sexual advances, and lied to the American people and authorities which resulting in him losing his license to practice law in the state of Arkansas.

Republicans are scrutinized when on or more falls out of line because the party promotes morals and family values. When Democrats do the same thing, nobody cares because Democrats never had any morals to begin with.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#20554 Sep 23, 2013
TruckerNoThinky wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd have to say you not knowing that most conservatives are Christian is silly, but not as silly as a water walking Jewish zombie who lives in the sky. Now about that Mormon...
What about that Mormon? You mean the guy who never cheated on his wife? Never took a puff of a cigarette? Never had an alcoholic beverage in his life? Never engaged in recreational narcotics?

I didn't say that "some" conservatives were not Christian. What I said is that conservative voters do not use religion as a guideline for who they elect. After DumBama attacked the Catholic religion, he would have been wiped off the floor in his reelection bid had all Catholics stuck together and voted for Romney. But it didn't happen that way.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20555 Sep 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
...Democrats never had any morals to begin with.
Naturally, as you're speaking of the political party which actually voted to remove God from its platform.
Old Guy

New Carlisle, OH

#20556 Sep 23, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was making a joke. It wasn't really about English, but logic.
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Thanx for the English refresher.
You young guys are way too clever for me.
shell

Akron, OH

#20559 Sep 23, 2013
hhgh
GOcreePy

Canton, OH

#20560 Sep 23, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>The only creepy thing I see is yet another NE Ohio leftist douchebag with pedo tendencies who's throwing a fit over the fact the his boy in the White Hut is being held on a leash by the House. The House, Canton trash...that's how we're sticking it up your well-traveled ass.
Shhhh little racist. The south lost. You had your big day in the sun. REAL Americans told you to go bye bye.(See last 2 presidential elections)
GOcreePy

Canton, OH

#20561 Sep 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What about that Mormon? You mean the guy who never cheated on his wife? Never took a puff of a cigarette? Never had an alcoholic beverage in his life? Never engaged in recreational narcotics?
I didn't say that "some" conservatives were not Christian. What I said is that conservative voters do not use religion as a guideline for who they elect. After DumBama attacked the Catholic religion, he would have been wiped off the floor in his reelection bid had all Catholics stuck together and voted for Romney. But it didn't happen that way.
No, I'm talking about the guy that follows those people with the beliefs on having multiple wives. You remember? He wore the magic underwear to keep the devil away and you thought he was fit to run this country. The guy who flip flopped on every issue and insulted all of those seniors and veterans when he said they were on a free ride? Not ringing a bell?
Democrats 101

United States

#20562 Sep 23, 2013
That's right. We won the election and now its our godgiven right to use your checking accounts as our personal ATM!
GOcreePy

Canton, OH

#20563 Sep 23, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Better question: what do liberals consider family values and morals?
After all, Clinton had overwhelming support from his constituents after having a sexual relationship with a girl young enough to be his daughter, insulting and humiliating a woman who was a former underling of his that rejected his sexual advances, and lied to the American people and authorities which resulting in him losing his license to practice law in the state of Arkansas.
Republicans are scrutinized when on or more falls out of line because the party promotes morals and family values. When Democrats do the same thing, nobody cares because Democrats never had any morals to begin with.
Are you talking about that time when Newt Gingrich (see family values) was cheating on his wife while she was laying in a hospital bed with cancer? I remember that. Now how many of our troops needlessly died because Clinton lied to Congress? I forget. Refresh my memory.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#20564 Sep 24, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what these people get for NOT watching Fox News where you get the other half of the story.
I watched them debating over the rights of atheists in the United states and they were devout that they had no rights in this country. I guess the Constitution only applies how they see fit with their 'fair and balanced' reporting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brook Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Zalic, BOTTOM FEEDER May 26 Teto 1
Attorney John Zalic May 23 CARS Member 8
News Local Woman Dies After Jumping From Moving Car ... (Oct '09) May 11 Family 60
News Pitbull supporters parade in Lakewood, North Ol... May 11 joanie 1
News Reverend Robert M. Chaffee May 7 Gary Dewey 1
News Ravenna roller rink urged by CARE Apr '15 smarterthanCARE 1
News William W. Stawicki Mar '15 DBozzie 1
More from around the web

Brook Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]