Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32694 Aug 13, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Those nations want us there. Nouri al-Maliki did not want us in Iraq.
"Obama opposed the U.S. invasion and occupation from the beginning. He was nominated and elected president largely because of his pledge to end the war. He withdrew all U.S. troops only after Maliki refused to negotiate a viable agreement to leave a residual force in place."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eugene...
And how many times did Iraq say they didn't want us there when Bush was President. But then again, Bush was a REAL President.

You can't send in a community organizer to do a leaders job.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32695 Aug 13, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
So you answered one question, we should have stayed in Iraq forever. Now, tell us how you would pay for that. Remember that debt you pretend to be so concerned about?
I really don't care who the people hiding on the mountain tops blame, but my guess is they would simply blame the United States. I would also wager that their opinion would be better educated than yours.
How would we pay for that? How about cutting welfare and food stamps in half for starters. Maybe then these lazy SOB's would get of their hide and get a job. Maybe get rid of Commie Care for an extra trillion or so.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32696 Aug 13, 2014
Slumlord Weather Expert wrote:
<quoted text>They'd probably blame the Cocaine Cowboy. After all, he dragged us back there with the false promise of WMDs, just because he wanted to impress his dear old dad...

You do realize the only President that ever admitted to using coke is your failure-and-cheif, don't you?

Of course not. You're just a troll and a flamer.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Akron, OH

#32697 Aug 13, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Those nations want us there. Nouri al-Maliki did not want us in Iraq.
"Obama opposed the U.S. invasion and occupation from the beginning. He was nominated and elected president largely because of his pledge to end the war. He withdrew all U.S. troops only after Maliki refused to negotiate a viable agreement to leave a residual force in place."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eugene...
There you go again trying to insert those pesky facts into the discussion.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Akron, OH

#32698 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many times did Iraq say they didn't want us there when Bush was President. But then again, Bush was a REAL President.
You can't send in a community organizer to do a leaders job.
You just set a new standard for stupidest comment yet.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Akron, OH

#32699 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How would we pay for that? How about cutting welfare and food stamps in half for starters. Maybe then these lazy SOB's would get of their hide and get a job. Maybe get rid of Commie Care for an extra trillion or so.
Now, go check and see how much we have spent in Iraq and tell us where you are going to come up with the rest.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Akron, OH

#32700 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
How would we pay for that? How about cutting welfare and food stamps in half for starters. Maybe then these lazy SOB's would get of their hide and get a job. Maybe get rid of Commie Care for an extra trillion or so.
I must say, it is very patriotic of you to want to spend all of that money helping foreigners rather than helping God Fearing Americans. We can always count on Taliban Ray to have his priorities in order.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Akron, OH

#32701 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize the only President that ever admitted to using coke is your failure-and-cheif, don't you?
Of course not. You're just a troll and a flamer.
It would seem that the man who admits it is more of a man than the one who won't.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32702 Aug 13, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
It would seem that the man who admits it is more of a man than the one who won't.
Good point. Now remember that with all the other things Zero never admits to.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32703 Aug 13, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
I must say, it is very patriotic of you to want to spend all of that money helping foreigners rather than helping God Fearing Americans. We can always count on Taliban Ray to have his priorities in order.
Who needs more help? People on top of a mountain and families getting their heads cut off, or lowlifes that keep voting Democrat to ensure their goodies?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32704 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Who needs more help? People on top of a mountain and families getting their heads cut off, or lowlifes that keep voting Democrat to ensure their goodies?
Your strawman description of people who receive assistance in the US is pathetic. I'm sure that you had the same concern about all of the people in Darfur, Rwanda and other places in the world where people were being slaughtered, right? You were all about helping them too, weren't you?
ino

Ashburn, VA

#32705 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. Now remember that with all the other things Zero never admits to.
When his term is over, he won't admit he was president.
Jerry K

Newark, OH

#32706 Aug 13, 2014
Anyone interested in Iraq should watch Frontline : Losing Iraq. You can get the story from many sources that were actually involved, under both administrations. Maliki, having been supported by Bush my guess is that when he is gone Obama will develop a warm cozy relationship with Iraq.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32707 Aug 13, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Your strawman description of people who receive assistance in the US is pathetic. I'm sure that you had the same concern about all of the people in Darfur, Rwanda and other places in the world where people were being slaughtered, right? You were all about helping them too, weren't you?
Sure, there is inhumanity everywhere on the earth, but what you don't understand is that there are people in Iraq that helped us expecting our protection. We let them down. We failed them. We let them be slaughtered for being friends with our military and helping us out in the past.

We have huge investments in Iraq in regards to money and fallen American solders. DumBama let them down as well.

Now we are back in Iraq to some degree, and we may need to be more involved in the future. These kooks invading Iraq and Syria are the worst of the worst. Even Al Quada doesn't want anything to do with these guys because they are so radical. And yes, they vowed that Americans would be next.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#32708 Aug 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, there is inhumanity everywhere on the earth, but what you don't understand is that there are people in Iraq that helped us expecting our protection. We let them down. We failed them. We let them be slaughtered for being friends with our military and helping us out in the past.
We have huge investments in Iraq in regards to money and fallen American solders. DumBama let them down as well.
Now we are back in Iraq to some degree, and we may need to be more involved in the future. These kooks invading Iraq and Syria are the worst of the worst. Even Al Quada doesn't want anything to do with these guys because they are so radical. And yes, they vowed that Americans would be next.
The Yazidis helped us during our invasion expecting us to protect them in the future? Who writes this stuff for you?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32709 Aug 13, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you made it up. This is a talk radio "meme", one that I believe originated with Michael Medved. You are carrying on the oral tradition, where someone tells you a story and you tell the story to someone else. It's a great way to learn things and spread the word.
But you always have to consider the source --- does the teller have some ax to grind? I don't want to read a history written by Rush Limbaugh or Mark Levin. You know that will be a thinly disguised political tract. I'd rather read a book by some unknown history nerd that will give me a lot of interesting details and let me draw my own conclusions.
I don't know who Michael Medved is & I very seldom listen to Rush since I see him as an egotist. I would never listen to him if the local radio station didn't also have traffic reports during his program. Mark Levin is on here after I go to bed so I never hear his program. But then again there is always oppositional programing out there to any program.
I think that both of us can agree that for every 'story' found on line we can find other stories that counter the other. So let's let that position pass. Even the people that think that Jefferson fathered Hemming children say that after DNA test & historic research of TJ & of TJ's brother, his brother may have been the father of Sally's kids. Who can prove different? No one.
As far as you asking who TJ made the request to for a copy/translation of the Koran, does that matter? Maybe TJ could read Arabic to some degree his self. He was a very learned/educated person. What if he got his copy in 1755 or 1804? Does that really matter?
But the start of this was about the Barbary Pirates 17th/18th century. The bottom line about that is that Muslims have been the aggressors since the early years of Mohammed & has NOT changed in 1500 yrs. That's a rather long period of time.
They started what we know as the crusades. Many of their religious verses are based on the old testament including religious sites, not eating pork, Jesus, Abraham & so on. But still want to KILL.
Does it matter who TJ asked for an English translation of the Koran or when? Not really. The Muslim extremist is still stoning female adulterers but not males, they still behead infidels,(remember D. Pearl) they still severe hands of thieves, they still destroy churches, temples & synagogs, etc etc Do 'they' still hold caliphates against other sects of Mohammadism?....YES. Such people are very very dangerous on a world wide scale.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32710 Aug 13, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Those nations want us there. Nouri al-Maliki did not want us in Iraq.
"Obama opposed the U.S. invasion and occupation from the beginning. He was nominated and elected president largely because of his pledge to end the war. He withdrew all U.S. troops only after Maliki refused to negotiate a viable agreement to leave a residual force in place."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/eugene...
How about that Maliki didn't AGREE with US terms as compared to being totally "opposed" to negotiation. It does take 2 sides to agree. Maliki was also the democratically elected head of state of Iraq & had powers commensurate to that position . Plus Obama campaigned to remove U.S. troops, so how did that affect negotiations for good or bad? We'll never really know even tho we have opinions.
You say that Obama removed troops "only" because Maliki wanted them removed.(By the way, the war is NOT over) Does that imply that Obama would have kept troops there longer? One of my sons was a member of the 30,000 troop 'surge' & now has measurable PTSD for which he gets some treatment. Just asking.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32711 Aug 13, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, go check and see how much we have spent in Iraq and tell us where you are going to come up with the rest.
BOTH houses of Congress had approved of expenditures no matter which party was in charge at whatever time so stick that in your pipe & smoke it!!!
bah bah jesus maybe

United States

#32712 Aug 13, 2014
You know it I said I'll do what I can do if you know if ya know what I'm saying n know me calllllllll will figure it out
Jerry K

Newark, OH

#32713 Aug 13, 2014
Secretary of State John Kerry recently announced his disappointment about the failure of a treaty between Israel and Hamas. When questioned negotiators of the treaty said " we were for it before we were against it."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brook Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Nov 30 Musikologist 21
who should be our President? Nov '16 Ruth Ann 1
Poll Mystic Creek Apartments, good or bad? (May '08) Nov '16 MidlAgeMom 17
News Cleveland Clinic doc who sought Libertarian Par... Jul '16 Poker Paul 1
NEORSD Storm Water Fee Jun '16 GRS 1
Waiting (Feb '16) Feb '16 Queen215 1
News One Dead After Road Rage Incident (Dec '09) Dec '15 I loved my brother 507

Brook Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Brook Park Mortgages