Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Brook Park Forum

Comments (Page 1,418)

Showing posts 28,341 - 28,360 of29,012
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts that have nothing to do with the discussion. You change subjects faster than a 4 year old.
now this is a prime example of the pot calling the kettle black.
half breed

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
It is sad that you insist on remaining ignorant.
That's the entire GOP platform in a nutshell. That's why they now pander to paranoid low IQ truckers and delusional momma's boys like Altered Reality. The party of "personal responsibility" somehow turned into the party of "It's YOUR fault I didn't bother to get insurance".
ino

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals are ignorant claiming to be something they are not and your post confirm that.
What are you talking about?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>now this is a prime example of the pot calling the kettle black.
Huh?
xxxrayted

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

half breed wrote:
<quoted text>That's the entire GOP platform in a nutshell. That's why they now pander to paranoid low IQ truckers and delusional momma's boys like Altered Reality. The party of "personal responsibility" somehow turned into the party of "It's YOUR fault I didn't bother to get insurance".
Nobody ever said that Half-Ahardon. What I said is that it is your fault you elected a Communist that is responsible for millions of us losing our health insurance. Now you lowlifes are covered but us working people are not.

If not for DumBama, I and my fellow Americans would still have health insurance today.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not talking about campaign donations for a politician. We're talking about Supreme Court Justices Thomas and Scalia attending exclusive Koch Brother meetings and the undeniable fact that the Supreme Court suddenly began siding with corporations a whole lot more.
We regret to inform you that President Barack Obama has signed H.R. 933, which contained the Monsanto Protection Act, into law. President Obama knowingly signed the Monsanto Protection Act over the urgent pleas of more than 250,000 Americans who asked that he use his executive authority to veto it. President Obama failed to live up to his oath to protect the American people and our constitution.

http://action.fooddemocracynow.org/sign/obama...

"In this hidden backroom deal, Sen. Mikulski turned her back on consumer, environmental and farmer protection in favor of corporate welfare for biotech companies such as Monsanto," Andrew Kimbrell, executive director of the Center for Food Safety, said in a statement, according to IBT. "This abuse of power is not the kind of leadership the public has come to expect from Sen. Mikulski or the Democrat Majority in the Senate."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/critics-slam-obam...

So, I guess you enjoy Roundup in your food - as long as you can keep bellyaching about the Koch Brothers and Republicans, eh?
xxxrayted

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

half breed wrote:
<quoted text>I always love having my intelligence "insulted" by an uneducated, uninsured trucker with an IQ of maybe 70.
Keep up the good work, xxxteatard...
I would love to insult your intelligence. Unfortunately, you don't have any intelligence. That's why you're nothing but an unemployed flamer troll.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

half breed wrote:
<quoted text>I always love having my intelligence "insulted" by an uneducated, uninsured trucker with an IQ of maybe 70.
Keep up the good work, xxxteatard...
At least the truckers calling in on overnight radio knew about this. Did you? Doubtful.

WASHINGTON – President Obama signed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) into law today. The statute contains a sweeping worldwide indefinite detention provision. While President Obama issued a signing statement saying he had “serious reservations” about the provisions, the statement only applies to how his administration would use the authorities granted by the NDAA, and would not affect how the law is interpreted by subsequent administrations. The White House had threatened to veto an earlier version of the NDAA, but reversed course shortly before Congress voted on the final bill.

“President Obama's action today is a blight on his legacy because he will forever be known as the president who signed indefinite detention without charge or trial into law,” said Anthony D. Romero, ACLU executive director.“The statute is particularly dangerous because it has no temporal or geographic limitations, and can be used by this and future presidents to militarily detain people captured far from any battlefield. The ACLU will fight worldwide detention authority wherever we can, be it in court, in Congress, or internationally.”

https://www.aclu.org/national-security/presid...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not talking about campaign donations for a politician. We're talking about Supreme Court Justices Thomas and Scalia attending exclusive Koch Brother meetings and the undeniable fact that the Supreme Court suddenly began siding with corporations a whole lot more.
Sure. So let's take a look at the first group listed on here, why don't we?

http://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/superpacs.php

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
And do those fundraiser plates come with a free side of Supreme Court Justices? Big Daddy Koch's did. See the difference? Even if you did, you would just twist the words in desperation. Typical rightwing ploy. We see it on here all the time. In fact, when you aren't posting links to the Heritage Foundation, you get busted changing people's words often.
Sure. So let's take a look, why don't we?

The Real Party of the Rich: Democrats Have More Top Donors, Millionaires in Congress

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/02/116056-wall-s...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So what are you suggesting? Bribery?
Well, DUH. It's obvious.
ino

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Well, DUH. It's obvious.
many of them are unanimous 9-0. What about those? Do you only disagree with the ones the Democrats don't agree with? I remember you jumping for joy when Zerocare passed. You can't win them all, The Republicans lost big time on Zerocare. Who bought Roberts off on that ruling?
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

There's a bunch of non-thinking nuts on this thread.
Read a book, check your dictionary, research for information...whatever !
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Dick for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
We regret to inform you that President Barack Obama has signed H.R. 933, which contained the Monsanto Protection Act, into law. President Obama knowingly signed the Monsanto Protection Act over the urgent pleas of more than 250,000 Americans who asked that he use his executive authority to veto it. President Obama failed to live up to his oath to protect the American people and our constitution.
"In this hidden backroom deal, Sen. Mikulski turned her back on consumer, environmental and farmer protection in favor of corporate welfare for biotech companies such as Monsanto," Andrew Kimbrell, executive director of the Center for Food Safety, said in a statement, according to IBT. "This abuse of power is not the kind of leadership the public has come to expect from Sen. Mikulski or the Democrat Majority in the Senate."
So, I guess you enjoy Roundup in your food - as long as you can keep bellyaching about the Koch Brothers and Republicans, eh?
No, I think it's disgusting but it doesn't take away from the point I was making about the Supreme Court justices. I have mentioned this before. No one thinks Obama is our commie messiah. We just didn't want a creepy Mormon screwing this nation up any further than GW already had. We won. You didn't. Get over it.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Dick for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. So let's take a look, why don't we?
The Real Party of the Rich: Democrats Have More Top Donors, Millionaires in Congress
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/02/116056-wall-s...
'I have no problems with the rich. It's corporations screwing the middle class that I care about. Anything beyond that is just a country club gun hoarder's paranoid day dream. Just another Tea Bagger crawling on his belly for the big boss man's agenda. No thanks.
xxxrayted

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Well, DUH. It's obvious.
Well DUH, then prove it.
xxxrayted

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Dick for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sad, but Canton wakes up three or four times every night to make sure one of the Koch brothers isn't under his bed.

These Democrat politicians wind these people up so bad they start running into walls and not knowing why.

Koch Brothers contribute to Republicans. So what? What about the wealthy that contribute to Democrats? Oh, that doesn't count. These Democrat contributors are not expecting anything in return from their contributions.

Of course we can look at many instances such as Warren Buffet who stands to make a ton of money by not having the Keystone Pipeline built. Without that pipeline, that oil will be transported by one of the railroad operations he happens to be an owner in.

But again, that doesn't count. It's just pure coincidence.
xxxrayted

Bedford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
'I have no problems with the rich. It's corporations screwing the middle class that I care about. Anything beyond that is just a country club gun hoarder's paranoid day dream. Just another Tea Bagger crawling on his belly for the big boss man's agenda. No thanks.
What corporation screwed you? What corporation screwed anybody you know?

Corporations don't have the power to screw anybody. Government does.
ino

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jul 6

Judged:

What was surprising was how often they agreed to agree. Two-thirds of the 72 cases fully decided this term were unanimous, the highest percentage in years.

Also amazing was that only 14 percent of the court’s decisions were 5-4, with just four of those 10 splits along the liberal-conservative marker.

http://wtvr.com/2014/07/01/supreme-court-had-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 28,341 - 28,360 of29,012
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Brook Park Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Brook Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••