Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Brook Park Forum

Comments (Page 1,197)

Showing posts 23,921 - 23,940 of28,424
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
So many links for such a simple statement. You seem awfully defensive. I wonder why?
I'm not defensive about your ignorance.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any questions. I'm settled with how our country should handle our enemies. You're the one who can't give a straight answer about your views on "torture". Then you suggest that we should refer to the bible for guidance.
<quoted text>
Hey, here's an idea, Mr. Tolerant: How about you first stop being a hypocrite, then you can preach to the rest of us.
<quoted text>
What group do you hang around, because I don't know any of those people.
<quoted text>
Only republicans voted in favor of it, right? No democrats?
But I already clearly stated that I agree with the experts when it comes to our country torturing people. Anyone can look at the post and see that. We'll chalk that up to yet another of the many conniving lies you have been busted on here telling. So many, many lies. So very, very VOID. Also, I have made it very clear that I never claimed to be tolerant to your ignorance, so there's two lies you have told in one post.

Although I don't "hang out with" them, for I do not suffer fools, ask every single person you know that has a stockpile of weapons if they are a Christian. Hey, Reality Speaks...do you have lots of guns? Are you a Christian? See how far I had to search for an example? Unlike you and your very in depth searches of obscure homosexual websites, and your infinite insight on those matters.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry. I never been involved in an abortion procedure. You must be thinking of the 86% of women who get abortions. The overwhelming majority of "murderous baby killers". You know, those Christian women. They love killing those babies. They do it more than anyone else in this entire country. Prove me wrong or shut your ignorant inbred mouth.
wow...nice reply there Bud...but since you insisted.

You are Christian only in fantasy if you participate or condone abortion.

got it?

fantasy Christian.

To be a Christian you must follow Christ.

I missed where murdering 40,000,000 babies out of convenience was following Christ.

To be perfectly clear.......you are not a Christian if you murder babies. A serial killer possibly, but not a Christian.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think there's a market for Canton's particular talent. Who would pay to listen to him whine? Besides ... owning a successful business requires intelligence and hard work.
Here in Canton, when we flush our toilettes, the water pressure in Chillicothe increases. Good thing too because all those meth head bikers you call neighbors could use some freshening up. Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha! Picture my grinning face right now...laughing at you.

Now back to you whining about evolution, little unborn babies, poor people taking your hand outs..

Sniveling, conniving Conservative corporate fetch boys like you will never be valid in this country again. Don't you EVER forget what the American voters told you to do with your greedy toddler fondling oil cult for Jesus. Oh, and...keep your incestuous and devious Biblical filth away from the American children.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
got it?
fantasy Christian.
I missed where murdering 40,000,000 babies out of convenience was following Christ.
To be perfectly clear.......you are not a Christian if you murder babies. A serial killer possibly, but not a Christian.
So what you are saying is that you personally have deemed 86% of all Christian women, who are the number one baby "murderers" in this country, as not actually being Christian. So when you tell everyone to line up so you can shoot us, what does that make you? A "Real" Christian? Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha! FAIL boy!

If only I was stupid enough to fall for the old Christian standby. That magic switch you all have on your backs that gets flipped to "Not a real Christian" status whenever one of you gets caught. So anyway, subtract 86% of all the women who claim to be Christian, and what have you got? That's right. A kookie little fringe group, getting smaller and smaller in the rear view mirror of this great nation. Just like I have said all along.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not defensive about your ignorance.
It's really hard to hear you back in there. Perhaps if you came out of the closet you keep preaching from, we would all be able to hear you loud and clear.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
correction
praying to God to save your rotted murderous soul from eternal damnation for murdering babies is the 1st thing a good Democrat should do each morning.
Forgiving Democrats for they know not what they do.......that day is in your future.......you hope.
what is not worth a nickel is either of our opinions.
Cheers
Here's a nickel. Go buy yourself an invisible god. Grab some sanity while you're at it. Oh, that's right. You can only pick one.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a nickel. Go buy yourself an invisible god. Grab some sanity while you're at it. Oh, that's right. You can only pick one.
I am waiting for you to give me the nickel.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that you personally have deemed 86% of all Christian women, who are the number one baby "murderers" in this country, as not actually being Christian. So when you tell everyone to line up so you can shoot us, what does that make you? A "Real" Christian? Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha! FAIL boy!
If only I was stupid enough to fall for the old Christian standby. That magic switch you all have on your backs that gets flipped to "Not a real Christian" status whenever one of you gets caught. So anyway, subtract 86% of all the women who claim to be Christian, and what have you got? That's right. A kookie little fringe group, getting smaller and smaller in the rear view mirror of this great nation. Just like I have said all along.
yes....exactly......lots of people living in this country follow fantasy as a direction.
you are a cheerleader. The walking brain dead.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like any transaction, you'll have to show me the god first. I'll wait...
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
yes....exactly......lots of people living in this country follow fantasy as a direction.
you are a cheerleader. The walking brain dead.
We can't all be so firmly footed in the real world, as we cast our lines out into a Best Buy parking lot in hopes of landing a trophy Marlin.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like any transaction, you'll have to show me the god first. I'll wait...
just like a liberal, you already swindled out of paying me a nickel.
Canton

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
got it?
fantasy Christian.
So the 86% of women who get abortions and are Christian, are actually secret "serial killers"? Your religion is way more radical than anyone could have guessed. So to stop 86% of all abortions in this country, we need only to deport these serial killing Christian women. Thanks for clearing that up.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So these old gray haired bigoted people should not have a say about the limitations (or lack thereof) in our society? I guess those old gray haired bigots must be in the same category as corporations. They don't count.
Don't forget the ones that have given up on finding 'shovel ready' jobs not counted as being unemployed.
half-breed

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Canton wrote:
Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha! Picture my grinning face right now...laughing at you.
Oh, Gawd. I won't be able to get your stupid face out of my head now.
http://www.jpcservicesinc.com/blog/wp-content...
Oh, and...keep your incestuous and devious Biblical filth away from the American children.
Yes, we don't want to tell those precious little lumps of cells that they were created in the image of God, rather than in the image of Koko the gorilla.
mutt

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are. It's because you were given everything in life, and you STILL expect someone to give you more and more, because you "deserve it". You know, good Christian mentality.
If you pray hard enough from your pink pickup truck the next time you're marlin fishing in Best Buy's parking lot, maybe Keyboard Cat will come back from the dead and smite the godless baby killing commies.
Amen...
mutt

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

half-breed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we don't want to tell those precious little lumps of cells that they were created in the image of God, rather than in the image of Koko the gorilla.
Tell your kids whatever you want to tell them. That's what "religious freedom" is supposed to be.
Just don't expect American taxpayers to pay out of pocket just to push your thinly veiled propaganda onto other people's unsuspecting children.
Keep your religion out of our schools. That's what church is meant for, ya overzealous cannibal...
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what you do is get an advanced education, open up your own business, or learn a trade that pays something. Maybe like an electrician or remodeler. You know, something where you can have your own business and pay yourself what you want.
As if you have any expertise in any one of those areas. Slumlord repairs don't count.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So these old gray haired bigoted people should not have a say about the limitations (or lack thereof) in our society? I guess those old gray haired bigots must be in the same category as corporations. They don't count.
Are they female? Or do all of them have Manginas? Your'e pathetic along with the rest of you ain't been laid in BOOKOO years idiots. Well, not without them little blue pills or a fistful of cash.
Natalie E Harper

Washington Court House, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Because being a liberal is a mental disorder of sorts because you can't spend money faster than you can print it and think everything's gonna be ok and truly in your mind believe it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,921 - 23,940 of28,424
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Brook Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Brook Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••